Does every big guy like a petite girl?

patathlon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol im glad im not the only one that loves petite women ive only had one she was 4'10 and Korean and stacked and horny all the time and she loved riding all my 10 inch cock ive tried to hook up with other petite women its just not workin out lol but dammmmmmnnnn i wanna another lol

Sir wheelers

Just Browsing
Media
Ughh, where are the curves on that woman? I swear I cannot for the life of me figure out what the appeal or attraction is towards women with that type of physique, I just don`t see it at all. I like me a woman with some curves on her, don`t matter if she got a few extra pounds on her either as long as she is well proportioned and has a nice booty and shapely legs, but that pic is just nasty as far as body type is concerned, to each their own though.

+1 yeah im with him you need curves on a woman :biggrin1:

D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
shes built almost exactly like my wife! im a hair over 6'2", 225 lbs and shes under 100lbs. i love to be able to toss her around a bit and the feel of her tight body. the only downside is that we still cant go at it 100% without her needing a day or two to recuperate. i don't think she'll ever be able to take all of me in...

hot. so, in case .. you know.. you guys want a threesome some time.

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Petite girls are very applealing to me, I find them very sexy and attractive. Recently I was with a young Philippine woman. She was 23, slim, petite, 147 cm high and 40 kg. with a very nice small ass. We had met on Adult FriendFinder, chatted together and now I was sitting in her apartment.

Her pussy was very nice, with big lips and I could feel that she enjoyed feeling my tongue inside her pussy. She was moaning as I licking her clit and put a finger into her pussy. She was so tight and she was getting very wet. She ran her fingers through my hair as I was licking her. Now she wanted to open my pants. She was a surprised to see my cock, even though I had told her that it was big – but then most men do that! Her small fingers could not reach around it and she barely could get the head into her mouth, but she made a good try. She agreed to try if she could take it, as I promised to be gentle to her.

I put on my xxl condom and tried to enter. But she was so tiny! I looked at her, was it OK I use more force? It was OK. With force I managed to get in. It was like I could feel her bones. It was so tight and I could see that she did not enjoy it so I tried to make it short. Sex should be a pleasure for both.

She was a nice young woman, and I like her a lot, but it was clear that we were not compatible. My cock was simply to big for her. She liked my licking very much, but not so much the fucking.

zjp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh yeah, i forgot to mention. petite women usually means petite hands. i LOVE two handed handjobs. whether it is a necessity, that's another matter, but my wife has got them down!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
oh yeah, i forgot to mention. petite women usually means petite hands. i LOVE two handed handjobs. whether it is a necessity, that's another matter, but my wife has got them down!

Absolutely - two-handed handjobs are a treat for sure... two-hands-and-a-mouth is even better!

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would have to be. Height of man and dick size aren't, because the dick isn't inside the man. It's hanging outside. Whereas with a woman her body has to surround her vagina and still have room for all the other organs, etc.

Don't mean to get too clinical, but here's an analogy: Your throat size is probably dependent on how big the rest of you is. Whereas the size of your nose probably isn't.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well....

I'm 5 ft 8" medium build and curvy and I've never had any trouble pulling fellas!! Lol... Whether they are tall, same height as me built a lil bigger a lot bigger...

And I must say having an inside leg measurement of nearly 34 inches and big boobs I've never felt particularly HELD BACK by my height!! ;-)

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I am sure TinyPrincess
user_online.gif

I should have looked for you instead. But I hope we still have a chance, by the way we live close.

pippi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It would have to be. Height of man and dick size aren't, because the dick isn't inside the man. It's hanging outside. Whereas with a woman her body has to surround her vagina and still have room for all the other organs, etc.

Don't mean to get too clinical, but here's an analogy: Your throat size is probably dependent on how big the rest of you is. Whereas the size of your nose probably isn't.

For cocks there is small positive correlation with height and a small negative correlation with weight.

Source:
Self-reported penis size was correlated positively with height and negatively with body
fat level.
http://dfred.bol.ucla.edu/LeverFrederickPeplau-2006PMM-PenisSizeSatisfaction.pdf

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I prefer my women on the more voluptuous side - not huge but just enough extra flesh to be cuddly and breasts big enough for a nice titfuck (I find f-cup & up to be ideal for breast sex). Petite girls just don't do it for me.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be surprised if it isn't. Not a perfect correlation by any means, but the dimensions of most body parts are correlated to some extent.

So I would expect a small vagina to be more common in small women.

Perhaps... I', probably just uncommon :rolleyes:

Your throat size is probably dependent on how big the rest of you is. Whereas the size of your nose probably isn't.

Well, I have a small nose...:tongue: and I can't deepthroath anything wider than 7"ish :mad: