Does every man have a "special" name for their penis? What do you call your cock ?

primateM4M

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are so many names to call your penis: Cock, Prick, Johnson, Junior, Willy, Rod, Shlong, etc... What do you call a penis?
I know guys that give their cocks a "special" name.
One guy Bobby who calls his cock Floyd. Another guy Steve who calls his cock Junior.
Do you have a special name for your cock?

It's like we guys treat our Cock as if it is an entity with a identity separate from you. Like it has a mind of it's own. "Hey, I am not interested." However, my cock is all for it and wants and needs it badly. You are suddenly powerless you have no will power and your Cock wins out. Your Cock knows what it wants and needs to feel good. You go for it.

As you can see I call my penis a Cock. As for a special name I guess I call my cock Cock but sometimes I call my cock Dick. " come on Cock", "suck my Cock", "make my Cock feel good", Oh yeah, eat that Dick" "mmmmmmmm swallow that load" ( Don't get me started with sperm. That is for a different thread)

primateM4M

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I should have also asked why do you call your cock that? How did you come up with that name? When did you come up with that name?

klemptomanes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We (the gf and I) jokingly debated the subject of naming.

And then quickly came up w/ said name.

Given the etymological background it's spot on. And not of the cheap n cheesy style.

primateM4M

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
klemptomanes are you French? A French romantic?
etymology is the origin of a word
Etymology: Latin, penis, tail; akin to Old High German </I>faselt penis, Greek </I>peos
: a male organ of copulation that in male mammals including humans usually functions as the channel by which urine leaves the body</I>
Main Entry: Saint Pierre and Mi·que·lon
Pronunciation: sa n -'pyer-&n(d)-"me-k&-'lO n </I>
Usage: geographical name
French islands in the Atlantic off S </I>Newfoundland capital St. Pierre, </I>area 93 </I>square miles
Main Entry: Ber·nar·din de Saint-Pierre
Function: </I>biographical name
Pronunciation: "ber-n&r-'da n -d&-"sAnt-pe-'er</I>
Jacques-Henri 1737-1814 French author; precursor of French romantic movement; wrote </I>Paul et Virginie (1788), etc.

klemptomanes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pierre.

french name.

other forms: Peter, Petrus etc.

originates from "petra" which means stone or _ROCK_.

The latter is what makes the name fit so well. :cool:
best thing yet was that the gf immediately got it. yum to minds.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Erm, "my dick" or " my cock" usually.
The word I utter the most when I look down between my legs is usually "already?" if that means anything. :tongue:

Pet names are a little too cute for a cock, I think? For me, 'cute' implies small and/or harmless; not something I'd rather associate my penis with, unless I'm gunning for the sarcastic angle.

C'mon, I'm not always a big dick.