Does every man have a "special" name for their penis? What do you call your cock ?

primateM4M

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are so many names to call a penis: Cock, Prick, Johnson, Junior, Rod, Shlong, Willy, etc... What do you call a penis?

I know guys that give their cocks a "special" name. One guy Bobby who calls his cock Floyd. Another guy Steve who calls his cock Junior.
Do you have a "special" name for your cock? What do you call your cock?

It's like we guys treat our Cock as if it is an entity with an identity separate from ourselves. Like it has a mind of it's own. "Hey, I am not interested." However, my cock is hard as a rock, dripping all over the place. my cock wants it, and my cock needs it badly. You are suddenly powerless you have no will power and your Cock wins out. You go for it. Your Cock knows what it wants and needs to feel good.
As you can see I call a penis a Cock. As for a special name I guess I call my cock Cock, but sometimes I call my cock Dick.
" come on suck my Cock", "make my Cock feel good", Oh yeah, eat that Dick" "mmmmmmmm swallow that load" ( Don't get me started with sperm. That is for a different thread) :tongue: