Does everybody Masturbate?

Rodin2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would some people avoid masterbating? I dot it everyday. At home, at work or even on vacation...in matter of fact I just finish bathing and shaving my balls because I soon will be going on vacation so I was trying not to masterbate but I said damn what a nice set of balls I have and had to JO. The hell with it. I think masterbation is healthy for all males. If I didn't masterbate I will be pissed off at the word...lol I guess that's 1 of the reasons why I'm so easy to get along with.

D

deleted136887

I find it positively wierd and strange, allmost unbelievable, that some guys don't or never have.
It is my personal anti-boredom, go-to-sleep, general feel-good kit.
To each his/her own, I presume?
All the gf's I have ever had also loved masturbating(themselves). Especialy on long car journies, and when they were bored.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Masterbating lowers a man's risk for prostate cancer! Men who masterbated more frequently in their 20s had the lowest rates of prostate cancer.

Wank away!

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to admit, I rarely do. But my partner does it for me all the time as well as other things. However if he is out of town I rarely masturbate. Thankfully that doesn't happen often.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I went to a non-denominational church for several years that preached self-denial, my straight roommate told me he didn't masturbate, but he was always feeling guilty about something. I remember consoling him about a wet dream he had (in his late 20's). Well, he has married and divorced, now, but is still in that church, though it has shrunk to a few. I hope he gets off, somehow.

Safelite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why not?

No testosterone? Erectile disfunction? Asexual? Repressed?

I know lots of women don't, but I have a hard time believing a man has never done it!

Frankly, it doesn't matter why a man does or doesn't. It's their choice whether to or not. There are people out there (women AND men) who just aren't into it. What's so hard to understand about that? Or is it just too hard to believe that a man would have enough self control to not ever want to jerk off? There is nothing wrong with masturbation, and guess what, nothing wrong with not masturbating either. :smile:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Frankly, it doesn't matter why a man does or doesn't. It's their choice whether to or not. There are people out there (women AND men) who just aren't into it. What's so hard to understand about that? Or is it just too hard to believe that a man would have enough self control to not ever want to jerk off? There is nothing wrong with masturbation, and guess what, nothing wrong with not masturbating either. :smile:

Except that not wanking increases your chances for prostate cancer. It's recommended that men in their 20s wank 6x per week.

Last edited:

GogMegog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was in habit to do when there was no one to make sex with. That time I was looking for a hole to put this thing inside, now I don't because I have the company all the time.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you don't masturbate and aren't having sex, then you have a low sex drive and probably low testosterone.

It is not an issue of self control, that is a really dumb statement. I am being true to myself.

When you jerk off you get rid of old semen and you tell your body that you are ready for sexual activity. If you don't do anything your body goes to a sexual sleep.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Having a low sex drive doesn't necessarily mean you have low testosterone. It's all about your personality too. My husband has never had a high sex drive and doesnt masturbate for years at a time. He's had it testosterone checked and there is nothing wrong with him and many other guys who don't feel like masturbating like the guys on lpsg.

Read masturbation threads and many guys here spend the entire day off and on ejaculating. That's far from normal too.

And that whole "your body needs to make new sperm" is crap. The body reabsorbs the old sperm and makes more. They aren't aging to their detriment there. Sperm is being produced for men who have had a vasectomy too, it never gets a chance to leave their body. Or else that would be a good sex drive motivator to keep it trapped in there.