Does everybody Masturbate?

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I suppose if you never experienced masturbation before and had an active sex life then you probably wouldnt crave it as much?

I am sure most everybody does masturbate though

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think its more true that everyone HAS masturbated in some way or another, even if they don't remember it. We have proof males do it in the womb and babies, toddlers and the like do it without even knowing what they are really doing.

Masturbating as a regular event or lifestyle per se is by far not practiced by everyone. Yes, this is true, not everyone, no matter how many times you blow your load. There is some other guy down the street who isnt.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally, I operate under the idea that anyone who tells you they've never masterbated by the time they've reached adulthood is a massive liar...but there's exceptions to every rule. Most people I think (women included) masterbate fairly frequently...or at least most would if there were less hangups about it.

nambeat1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it hard to believe everyone does not masturbate, I would be more inclined to believe the person who says they don't a) is shy/insecure about saying it, or b) has a medical problem

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Always have, always will, as long as I got the urge and my hand still reaches my cock. If it doesn't float your boat then 'each his own'. But it is the safest sex I know... And you always meet a good class of people... ;-)

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Before I went to boarding school, I assumed everyone masturbated before falling asleep like I did. After I attended boarding school I was convinced I was the only female on earth who did it. I even made the mistake once, after about a month there, of complaining to a few girls about how frustrating it was that we're never alone and how difficult finding privacy was, etc. They looked at me like I was the biggest pervert on earth.

This raises another interesting question.

Obviosuly guys at boarding schools (and other shared sleeping situations) could not get away with wanking without others knowing, but I wonder if women could manage this in the privacy of their own beds without others in the same room being aware?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Tardi..

Since time immerorial its been a common phalluscy that we Masturbate
but i dont think all Masturbate No' , we do all sorts of other things with our organs tho
fr inst...
With a Male you can lend it to M or F for the briefest of moments and once you get it back well therin lies the problem what else to do with it, but fiddle..
fiddling is as common as ye ole Masturbate .. i reckon
begs the Question
Does everybody fiddle?
but if your Female or Cut...ahh i give up
YES, i think we do, but NO not everyone, according to some? ha
enz

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Old addage we have in Australia, there are two kinds of people: "Wankers (masturabaters) and liars"

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Except that not wanking increases your chances for prostate cancer. It's recommended that men in their 20s wank 6x per week.

It's also recommended that we stay out of the sun, have a drink a day (but only red wine), avoid red meat, get at least 7 hours of sleep...

...etc, etc, etc....

If you aren't interested in masturbating, that's not going to be the death of you any more than anything else will.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's also recommended that we stay out of the sun, have a drink a day (but only red wine), avoid red meat, get at least 7 hours of sleep...

...etc, etc, etc....

If you aren't interested in masturbating, that's not going to be the death of you any more than anything else will.

Yeah, and your point is? What's wrong with wanking, staying out of the sun, drinking red wine, and sleeping 7 hours? (Actually recommended is 7.5 hours.) I also exercise and calculate that I get the RDI of nutrients according to recommendations of the Linus Pauling Institute without exceeding toxicity levels. I also wear my seatbelt and I'm a defensive driver.

I don't understand the pro-deathwish attitude that keeps popping up here on LPSG. I came from a family who follow that sort of advice and we tend to be very long lived, and healthy and youthful for the duration of our lives. Living a healthy life is a happy life.

Last edited:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, and your point is? What's wrong with wanking, staying out of the sun, drinking red wine, and sleeping 7 hours? I also exercise and calculate that I get the RDI of nutrients according to recommendations of the Linus Pauling Institute without exceeding toxicity levels. I also wear my seatbelt and I'm a defensive driver.

My point is: What's the point of living longer if you spend your life doing things you don't like, or aren't interested in doing?

I don't understand the pro-deathwish attitude that keeps popping up here on LPSG. I came from a family who follow that sort of advice and we tend to be very long lived, and healthy and youthful for the duration of our lives. Living a healthy life is a happy life.

Perhaps, but your mileage may certainly vary. I know of 2 health-and-fitness nuts who died in their 40s (cancer, and heart attack). There are no guarantees.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My point is: What's the point of living longer if you spend your life doing things you don't like, or aren't interested in doing?

Who doesn't like wanking? I know that some people have low sex drives and they just don't desire sex that often, but even people with low sex drives want sex sometimes and not everyone can have sex when they actually want it, so doesn't that lead to masturbation?

Sure, if you really hate masturbation, then don't do it, it just seems like most people's reasons aren't a dislike of masturbation.

Perhaps, but your mileage may certainly vary. I know of 2 health-and-fitness nuts who died in their 40s (cancer, and heart attack). There are no guarantees.

People who are terrified of dying in a plane crash but who don't wear their seat-belts when driving use the reasoning that you just used. Their innumeracy, or 'mathematical illiteracy' if you want to call it that, has led them to miscalculate the dangers. A person's lifetime odds of dying in a car crash is 1 out of 100 and the likelihood of dying in a plane crash is 1 out of 20,000 (meaning that 1 out of every 100 people die in a car crash).

Disease is a much more efficient killer. Heart disease takes 1 out of 5, cancer takes 1 out of 7 people, and stroke kills 1 out of 23 people.

Yes, tragedy can strike anyone at anytime. Statistically, though, your chances of living well for a long time are certainly much better if you avoid the major known dangers and live a healthy life.