Does EVERYONE cheat?

wellbuiltguy33

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See...my wife and her friends go clubbing every now and then..And I have heard that she flirts with guys and they hit on her like crazy...Never really bothers me....There have been some nights that she has gone and I've gotten really turned on wonder what was going on.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
not everyone cheats. we all have our doubts that there are any monogamous couples left in the world, but there are. it's just really hard to fight the stereotypes in this day and age.

i personally would never cheat on my significant other. the only time he would permit it is if i met any of the people on my top five list. robert pattinson just got moved up to number 1! :tongue:

(for those of you who don't know, the top five list is "a list of the top 5 people, usually celebrities, with whom you could have sex with without repercussions, if the opportunity arose, regardless of whether you were in a relationship or not.").

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 46. Outside of once when i was in high school, i never cheated on boyfriends. If i wanted to, i knew the relationship had to end. For me, it was just who i was. Fast forward to now. I've been with the man i'm married to for 12 years. We have very little sex (and it's not great when we do) and by very little, i mean like maybe 2-3x a year. Some years maybe more but you get the idea. After pondering this for 2 years i finally went to my husband and told him i had to have sex with someone else. We had many a discussion over the past 4 months but he's now agreed to an open marriage. don't know if it will work or not. But, what i do know is it wasn't in me to just go out and cheat and not discuss it with him. So, i'm not monogomous but it was at least fairly open cheating if that makes any sense.

I definitely know people who haven't cheated. Kudos to them.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 46. Outside of once when i was in high school, i never cheated on boyfriends. If i wanted to, i knew the relationship had to end.
Please clarify. Does that mean you cheated, then broke up? I'm just saying I've seen a few girls that only after having sex with someone else, decide they need to tell the old boyfriend it's over. Seems like that's how it works in the real world many times.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Oh come now...Flirting is something else all together and if done properly has nothing to do with sex. I flirt with everyone, butcher, baker and candlestick maker. I've flirted my way out of speeding tickets, I get a better cut of prime rib, I have a nicer time in general and so does everyone else...Someone who knows how to flirt, knows that flirting has nothing to do with sleeping with someone, unless you want to sleep with someone.

DO TELL us about the speeding tickets!

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO. NO cheating. When i am in a solid and happy relationship with lots of great sex it would never occur to me to cheat. Even when in not very good relationships, i have never cheated. I simply end the bad relationship then move on. Cheating is never something i have done nor would even consider.

THAT'S RIGHT BROTHA! :smile: Why is that SO difficult for people to understand and do? I guess it's spinelessness if you ask me...

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lean toward polyamory and that may be a rare thing. :shrug:

I don't believe it's as rare as most people think.

People who cheat lack moral character and should be drawn and quartered.

Funny...I believe people who categorically judge others on egocentric criteria should be assraped with a hot poker while being forced to stare at melting crucifixes.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please clarify. Does that mean you cheated, then broke up? I'm just saying I've seen a few girls that only after having sex with someone else, decide they need to tell the old boyfriend it's over. Seems like that's how it works in the real world many times.
===============
No, i never cheated then moved on. If someone started looking good to me other than my boyfriend, i knew it was time to move on. So, like I said, i never cheated until i was married. And, even then, told him i was going to or needed to before doing so. I knew what was at risk but i just couldn't live without sex anymore.

But, for all those making moral judgements, until you've been in someone's shoes, you can't possibly know what you'd do and therefore have no right to judge. When children are involved, or serious financial issues, just ending an marriage for the sake of sex is not an easy thing to do and therefore cheating looks like a viable option. I will tell you had I not told my husband and just gone and cheated, life would be a hell of a lot easier for me right now. So, i get why some people go that route.

What i don't get is why people do it when they're just dating. It's so much easier to just break up.

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
being single i always wondered how a woman could settle with one guy or his cock when there are so many cocks out there. i would think alot of them would get bored?? another man hitting the g-spot and you dont. alot of things.....maybe thats why so many cheat or divorce.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
being single i always wondered how a woman could settle with one guy or his cock when there are so many cocks out there. i would think alot of them would get bored?? another man hitting the g-spot and you dont. alot of things.....maybe thats why so many cheat or divorce.

Sure, you can call it settling when all your after is a cock but, when your impressed with more then a cock it's at a higher level of caring. Sometimes your lucky enough to fall in love and nothing else matters.
It took my entire life to find someone where no other cock matters.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have known girls that are like monkeys, and they only let hold of one branch when they have a firm hold on the next one. A girl that cheated on me claimed she had NEVER cheated, yet admitted to kissing other guys when she felt a relationship had come to an end. She didn't tell the partner that it had come to an end, but she felt it had so that was ok.

Also, although girls are just as sexual as men, I do believe the thought of settling down for a girl (when there are a whole load of cocks out there!) is a lot easier than for a man (with a load of girls to play through). I now believe that both sexes are capable.

bguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the question is whether there is anyone in existence who does not cheat, then the answer is YES. I know that for a fact, because I'm one of those people.

However, the question seems to be whether there exist any couples where neither of them have cheated on each other. Among married couples, the rate of infidelity is 80 percent that one of them has cheated. So only 20 percent of marriages are untouched by infidelity.

Would it not be a sickener to stay faithful to youyr partner for many many years only to discover they did not do the same?

It is devastating. And the longer you are with someone the worse it is. Depending on how long you've been with the person it can be more emotionally painful than being raped or losing your child.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have known girls that are like monkeys, and they only let hold of one branch when they have a firm hold on the next one. A girl that cheated on me claimed she had NEVER cheated, yet admitted to kissing other guys when she felt a relationship had come to an end. She didn't tell the partner that it had come to an end, but she felt it had so that was ok.

Also, although girls are just as sexual as men, I do believe the thought of settling down for a girl (when there are a whole load of cocks out there!) is a lot easier than for a man (with a load of girls to play through). I now believe that both sexes are capable.
That's what I was getting at earlier. Some girls don't consider this cheating. That's just how they roll. I guess they figure if there isn't much sex, excitement, or seeing each other a lot anymore, then it's kind of understood that it's over. Maybe they figure the guy is just dumb so doesn't deserve a proper breakup. And I can understand that a little with some guys.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some of us it's not just about the cock. :rolleyes: :duh: It's the whole package. So when we find a really great guy that doesn't verbally, physically, or emotionally abuse us, who isn't a wuss, and makes us happy in and out of bed we start nesting. It's not like we are settling and there is something better which we can't attain.

People who stray are lacking a component in their relationship. It's usually emotional, the couple has grown apart and the sex is just part of the package deal.

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For some of us it's not just about the cock. :rolleyes: :duh: It's the whole package. So when we find a really great guy that doesn't verbally, physically, or emotionally abuse us, who isn't a wuss, and makes us happy in and out of bed we start nesting. It's not like we are settling and there is something better which we can't attain.

People who stray are lacking a component in their relationship. It's usually emotional, the couple has grown apart and the sex is just part of the package deal.

That is not true some people just cheat because they like a little strange, you can be in the best relationship and still want some outside dick. If it works for you, cool, regardless of what some people think.