Does foreskin restoration change the pubic hair pattern?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm restoring and when flaccid or erect, shaft hair is now much further towards the root of my dick like it's supposed to be.

It will not result in hair closer to the tip of your dick.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I'm restoring and when flaccid or erect, shaft hair is now much further towards the root of my dick like it's supposed to be.

It will not result in hair closer to the tip of your dick.

Speaking for myself, no, I haven't noticed much relocation.

Let me be a little clearer...I mean does it take away from the natural triangular shape of the pubic hair? Because I am drawing the skin forward, some of the hair is being pulled down...and onto my shaft...however, I was told the skin will not be the new foreskin because new skin will be created! Does this sound correct?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not sure of what your concern is. By "pubic hair" I assume you mean hair on mons pubis, the fatty pad around the penis. What I can say is: there isn't much shifting of pubic hair when not tensioned. When resting, the hairline returns to where it was.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me be a little clearer...I mean does it take away from the natural triangular shape of the pubic hair? Because I am drawing the skin forward, some of the hair is being pulled down...and onto my shaft...however, I was told the skin will not be the new foreskin because new skin will be created! Does this sound correct?

Skin growth is greatest at the tip where the tension is strongest. The tension is reduced the closer you get to your pubic area because all the skin in between is taking up some of the force.

I guess if you wanted a hairy dick the idea would be to stretch the skin at the base of your shaft. The hair follicles would be less dense but hair would travel up the shaft so to speak.

One thing that many guys believe is important is to find the point of equiliibrium and attach your tugging equipment at that point. The PoE is where the skin naturally folds over itself. By doing this you create equal tension all along the circumference of your 'skin and therefore equal tension along the shaft.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Skin growth is greatest at the tip where the tension is strongest. The tension is reduced the closer you get to your pubic area ...
I think I disagree with that. My understanding is that tension is mostly equal along the shaft, excluding for the grip point where the device/tape is pulling. The skin near the tip (distal) is thinner and thus the tension has a greater effect there, however.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I think I disagree with that. My understanding is that tension is mostly equal along the shaft, excluding for the grip point where the device/tape is pulling. The skin near the tip (distal) is thinner and thus the tension has a greater effect there, however.

That is what I thought! Now I need to hear more..comments from men who are in doing this or who have completed this..nothing against you Steve!!

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
That is what I thought! Now I need to hear more..comments from men who are in doing this or who have completed this..nothing against you Steve!!

I just read where it displaces the pubic hair and causes it to grow on the shaft foreskin. However, not one guy seemed to mind it! Also circumcised penis's for the most part have hair growing 1/3 - 1/4 up the shaft as well..

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chance, keep in mind: that's anecdotal. I've read differing results. YMMV: Your *clearing throat* member may vary!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always had hair on my shaft. o.o With the skin-growth I experienced frm pumping and jelqing, I never noticed a shift is where my pubes grow. So, I guess it's safe to assume my hair papttern won't change there.. however, some guys (over at MoS) claim that jelqing has caused hair to move to their shaft. In my mind, I think that the guys with tight skin (to start with) are more likely to experience shaft hair if they never had any. O_0 Can't say for sure, though, since I'm not stretching everyone's skin for them (though that sounds fun! XD).

Pay me to tug on your dick for a few hours a day! I promise it'll get bigger... XD lawls