Does getting a BJ from a guy make me gay?

garmer2005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have sucked many guys that are straight and they enjoy the sex with women very much it is just been proving over and over that guys do give the best BJ!

D

deleted142346

Yes. As soon as another guy puts his mouth on your dick, the gay germs travel up your urethra and follow your circulatory system to your brain infecting you with gayness. The more you allow it, the gayer you will become.

Best description of my experience yet! You are some kind of guru, fer sure.:cool:

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you fall in love with your friend, want to be married and adopt a child together then you're gay. If you guys just help each other get off, you're lucky.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being that I'm not gay, perhaps I'm not qualified to answer this question, however, I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

While I'm sure gay men get bj's from other men, I don't think that getting a bj from another guy necessarily makes your gay since it seems to me that gay is much more than just a single act. Every gay guy I've known is attracted to men on a much deeper level. In other words there is emotion involved. With that said though I believe that getting a bj from a guy makes you at least bisexual since a bj requires arousal. And if one is not attracted to men at least somewhat, the arousal part is out the window.

Speaking for myself, I couldn't get a bj from another man according to my understanding of what a bj is since my equipment simply wouldn't function. But, again, I am straight, and not gay or bi.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, not at all. I am bi, not gay i love sex with women and certain kinds of guys. I have also given a few straight guys bj's. I hate labels, 100% gay guys dont like the fact that some guys like both. When i was in college, i fucked several straight guys when they were drunk or just horny, they would not suck dick, but they wanted to get fucked.

There it is. And you sir are bi, not gay.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
If you fall in love with your friend, want to be married and adopt a child together then you're gay. If you guys just help each other get off, you're lucky.
Wow. Who knew there was such a high bar to qualify for gayhood?

Maybe I'm straight after all.

Last edited:

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think so.
Though I love bj's too, my gf won't give me her head.
Even if she does, it's just reluctant bestowing a favor.
Sometimes I have thought to feel like having more powerful bj's from a guy.

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't listen to the dudes telling you that you are not straight. If you feel like you are straight then you are straight. Don't let people tell you or influence what you are. Speaking from personal experience, a lot of dudes want to try something with a guy. They know me, trust me, and are attracted to me, and they try something, and some more then once. They never were close with a gay guy before me and they take advantage (and I'm a manly gay guy). Guys want to try stuff with guys they just aren't always comfortable. Guys can be attracted to dudes but have the attraction and emotions toward other women, and still be straight. I think it's all about who you want a relationship with. Sex doesn't equate to a relationship. Sex or fooling around can just be sex.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think so.
Though I love bj's too, my gf won't give me her head.
Even if she does, it's just reluctant bestowing a favor.
Sometimes I have thought to feel like having more powerful bj's from a guy.

Tell her you won't give her any oral unless she does the same. And make sure you are squeaky clean for her.

D

deleted405852

Dude, that is too funny.
To the original poster, no you're not gay, you're just easy when horny and which guy isn't?
... no no no...how many times have I said!!! Getting a blow job from a fella does not make you gay!! Knowing the playlist to Judy Garland's Carnegie Hall 1961 concert does!!! Enjoy pal and may you get many more 'straight' blow jobs from other men...

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
maybe if there was more of an investment to spraying seed... (like if the act of bringing semen out of the body would instantly start growing a baby like some sort of absurd form of sea monkey...) but since men rub one out daily (on average) I don't think it's fair to assigning so much serious meaning to how a man responds to his sex drive.

I do agree that arousal does play a part- but I think that a glory hole would allow a man to respond to just the physical stimulation (in theory) and allow a non-attracted man to get hard and pass the jizzing point from the actions by another man- but it's all in the mind. Keeping an open mind would sure help.

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't you just hate stigma's. Why can't I like showtunes, a white leather belt, the new model VW Beetle, and sewing my own pleated pants without raising an eyebrow. I never wanted a massage from a dude, and male lips around my manhood is not a fantasy I've ever had.

Anybody here though, don't lie, must think a large throbbing schlong is attractive, and is naturally bewilderd when a woman doesn't want to suck us, especially if the other side is so willing. If you have any empathy at all, you should wonder if she enjoys the moment.

Straight men should be jealous of gay men, not having to put up with women's issues.

Labels, Image, are so important in our culture. Even cyclists today dress in racing clothing lest people think they're car-less or have too many DUIs. Instead of a simple aprons, "Chefs" wear chefs' uniforms.

So somebody is 'concerned' they might be 'gay' after recieving a blowjob from a man, and is told, "No no you're not." - but looking like you could be, means you are. ??

Last edited: