Does girth grow after length?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Manny Shevitz, Jul 23, 2010.

1. D_Manny Shevitz

D_Manny Shevitz Account Disabled

I've heard that girth continues growing for a bit after the length has stopped growing. Is this true? I'm 18 and I'm still maturing and I did notice my penis grew within the last year. My length is fine, but my girth isn't very good, so I was wondering if there was still some hope. Haha, thanks.

2. D_Alvin Allrod

D_Alvin Allrod Account Disabled

yes, for quite a while ussually. In fact, it doesn't stop slowling growing until about the age of 50. Right now though, it will most likely expand a lot within the next couple of years..

3. BigBoy181

BigBoy181 New Member

Albums:
    Yeah i also noticed im about average girth and a lot of guys older than me have more girth, so i figured that continues into adulthood

4. D_Manny Shevitz

it keeps growing throughout adulthood? how much are you talking?

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

this is and interesting issue... I noticed , reading posts and surfing the web that men in their 30s,40s,50s and more have larger girth... I was wondering if there was some growth in girth in later age..maybe due to sexual activities that a boy or a young men has not yet collected... we know that the more a body part is used the more it develops... this into certain limits of course... Maybe the increased girth with age is a way the Nature uses to make sex always satisfying...even after older girls have had some pregnancy and natural birthgiving...

6. D_Crystallized Ginger

ntw I think it s hard to say what's the exact amount of growth gained with age... it depends on too many factors...like sexual activity and lifestyle I bet... it would be interesting to find a research focused on this issue... if anyone knows where we can find this kind of research please post here ;-)

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

going thru puberty, the biggest changes I noticed were my balls got real big, and my girth tripled it seemed, got a little longer. I did some PE in my 30's and gained a little in both dimensions

8. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not so sure. I understand that the penis atrophies (shrinks) when we get old because of not having frequent erections. It's a 'use it or lose it' thing. When in our teens we have erections throughout the day as well as the night, and this helps the penis grow to it's adult size. At the end of puberty our hormones stabilise, plus the complicated 'secondary sexual characteristics' growth spurt mechanism switches off. So I tend to think that by the time you're 20 or so your penis is at it's maximum size. However, if you really work it hard, it may increase in size a fraction. But to make it significantly bigger you have to do pe, and to do it effectively takes time and dedication.

9. hugantic

hugantic New Member

I am 43, and let me tell you that your cock does get a little larger with age, and it IS due to use. More directly every time you get a rock hard erection you grow a little due to the internal pressure expansion. Don't count on this adding inches. If you are still in your teens "START A PENIS ENARGEMENT REGIMEN IMMEDIATELY!!!" I've been doing this for 5 years and wish I would have known all this when I was 16!!! The younger you start the more you can gain. The older you get the harder it is. I wish we would have known what was possible 25 years ago. Develop a good regimien young using multiple pumping cylinders and a cock+balls cylinder, as well as a good weight hanger. Jelqing daily is a must, as is "clamping" once you get more advanced. I read an article a couple of years ago about men who experience "Priapism" regularly gain size, the only way to duplicate it is to "Clamp" your cock at the base and do kegels to increase the internal pressure past the normal point. Look all that up on the internet and you'll get good advice. My girth gains really started when I began clamping. I think it's the answer for me.

Next you need some supplements, protein and a good terrestris supplement as well as joint and ligament compounds. Your testosterone is high when young, but weight training will help, the same processes within your body that help your muscles repair and grow help your cock do the same thing, but you have to break it down. No pain no gain. Litteraly. I've gained 3 inches in length and 1.5 inches in girth in 5 years. I am now 9 X 7.5 My goal is 12 x 9, but i don't know if I can get there in girth.

Everyone responds differently just like bodybuilding. What works for one person may not for another. you also need to vary your program over time just like bodybuilding. I know it's not a muscle, but the same priciples of stretching apply.

Don't think that you can grow an 18 inch cock if your only 5-6 now, it's just not possible. The limiting factor is the ligament running along the top of your cock. It's won't stretch more than 2-3 inches. You CAN however, have it cut. It's expensive but my plan is once I have not grown in length for 6 months I am going to have it cut. My length increases have slowed so I am thinking about this next year. I should have an instant gain of 1-2 inches giving me 10-11. Then more as I continue to hang weights and pump to pull and stretch the root inside some more. Finally hitting 12X9 hopfully. If I get more that's just a bonus.

As far as the discussions of length over girth, for woman "girth" is usually preffered, but I know they actually like both to a point. Someone into anal, male or female, will like both, but the length hits the spot, if Vaginal sex is the norm, then width/Girth is where it's at. However, if you and your partner are into play (fisting, large objects, etc.) your partner may already be capable of taking the largest cock you could ever hope to grow. That's the spot I am in. My wife really likes it BIG, she can take my fists in both holes. Since that's not an every-night event, I wanted to be bigger for the times when reasonably "normal" sex was on the menu. It's worked very well, but I still want to be bigger. Just a guy thing I guess, I want the biggest cock I can get, as long as it's usable and still gets rock hard. Someone needs to invent a penis impnat for guys for the purpose of "enhancement"! I wouldn't mind it being hard ALL the time, just the size of my arm, ya know!!!

One other thing, I was a "Grower" before. My flaccid cock was 2.5 inches long. It now hangs at 8. It looks great, but my flaccid cock is 80% the size of my erect cock. Just took some getting used to. My wife liked to watch it grow, but she doesn't mind. It tends to flop around and is easily excited. Not that I mind showing it off, but a boner while your out with the wife and kids can be odd...

If your partner is NOT particularly "roomy" then they will "grow" with you. It's such a slow process they will never know. You can grow reasonably an inch per year. Even if you were able to grow an 18" cock over 5-10 years, if you were hitting the same pussy or ass with it, it will stretch with you and your partner will be able to take it. I guarantee you that you cannot grow your cock to tthe point that it won't fit inside a pussy or ass. You'll be altering your partner to take larger objects as you grow yourself.

Don't be fooled, this is a long and slow process, but if your are young it can work wonders. There are a lot of good PE sites on the net with good sound advice and instruction. Join a club if you need motivation and support, it can help as it is just as hard as bodybuilding or other sports mentally staying focused and motivated. That's what it takes!!!

Get started as young as possible!!!

P.S. This works for women also, my wife now has 1.5 inch nipples and a 3 inch clit the size of a vienna sausage!!!

10. Incocknito

Gold Member

If girth does grow then it will grow in centimals (hundredths) or fewer of an inch per year.

This is bearing in mind I finished puberty at around 14 and had sporadic growth since then. I did grow an inch taller recently.

Don't try enlarging your penis. The year(s) you spend trying to get fractions of an inch added to your penis are not worth it. Plus you risk breaking your penis permanently.

Work on improving your mental character/personality then you will have no problem attracting people and they won't care about your cock because the truth is very few people do.

11. D_Crystallized Ginger

post some real pics if you want we all to believe you...

12. D_Manny Shevitz

haha this is such bullshit. i don't care about penis enlargement and i would never even consider doing it. i'm just asking if people have noticed that girth continues growing after length does.

13. JEZ968

JEZ968 Member

Albums:
    My girth has grown slightly more with age. I would say it's more to do with using it regularly on my wife. Kind of like on-the-job PE.

14. jerryhall

jerryhall New Member

Albums:

Agreed!

15. avg_joe

Gold Member

From my experience, you are right. Girth continues to grow in your twenties and thirties.

16. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Growth in length usually tops out in late teens, but growth in girth can top out in early to mid twenties.

Draft saved Draft deleted