Does giving oral sex make you feel sexier?

tubaroska

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, no, she's evolving. Let her enjoy her growth rather than trying to pin the fact that she has a horrible technique on him, eh?

please.... ..help me out here…
i'm sure your heart was in the right place defending her in your way, but...
or was not intended to signify 'instead', and she may already be more evolved than any of us.

did I say SHE wasn’t evolving ?
or that she shouldn’t enjoy her growth?
or try and pin the fact that she has a horrible technique on him?
and who said her technique was horrible?
she might be the best for all we know….
i would definitely be pleased to watch and decide for myself.

I would NOT put down somebody who opens her heart
it’s clear where HE has put her head in these seven years
if he has been putting her down, and she still shows a bit of pride
do WE say that ‘all men say that’….?

he could be showing that he’s evolving whether or not she is,
maybe he has opened up a bit and started to communicate, unlike most males
Members of both sexes would get and give better head if they simply communicated….

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What exactly is your technique, if you feel pain?!
nowt to do with that, doll.
my mouth opens 1.5 inches at the widest point.
this hurts after less than a minute.
one inch is the most i can comfortably hold my mouth open for if it's more than one minute.
small mouth. that's just the way it is.
so unless i can find a willy only 1 inch in diameter, bjs are just unpleasant for me and toothy for him.

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nowt to do with that, doll.
my mouth opens 1.5 inches at the widest point.
this hurts after less than a minute.
one inch is the most i can comfortably hold my mouth open for if it's more than one minute.
small mouth. that's just the way it is.
so unless i can find a willy only 1 inch in diameter, bjs are just unpleasant for me and toothy for him.

looks to me that there is plenty more to enjoy of you

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Right, basically when a guy say "That was the best blowjob ever" they really mean "I want you to do that again tomorrow night or the next time I call you."

At least that's been the case about 99% of the time I've said it.

or they haven't had it in a while. I mean, if you were starving, and someone threw you a cracker, that would be the best cracker you've ever had in ur life! :p haha.

^^^I've felt like that the past few times

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right, basically when a guy say "That was the best blowjob ever" they really mean "I want you to do that again tomorrow night or the next time I call you."

At least that's been the case about 99% of the time I've said it.
yup, that's the game.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
yup, that's the game.

WHOA!!!!! HOLD UP NOW!!!

Dolfette…… my paint slinging, English built fembot love, before you and the rest of girls jump on her doubting her ability you need proof one way or the other.... with a control group. I'd like to volunteer for the first person to be in the boyfriend group to receive “the best blow job ever” and you can select at random 2 other guys to receive just a so so blowjob from her and we will compare notes.

Seriously, if he SAYS it’s the best one ever then it means you’ve gone from a brown belt to a black belt, the only part HE could have played in it is also a bonus point for you, and that is he opened up enough to cum. Most of the forum’s oral receivers that aren’t into it ,myself included, are that way because it’s hard to cum that way, and for ME ATLEAST I can tell you it’s just hard to relax in such a vulnerable state and can easily count how many times a girl made me cum orally. So either way good job

D_Peter Stubigg

Account Disabled
Media
or they haven't had it in a while. I mean, if you were starving, and someone threw you a cracker, that would be the best cracker you've ever had in ur life! :p haha.

I kind of always feel like that about blow jobs, though. The last blow job I had was fine, even good, but no matter how good a blow job in the past was, the blow job I'm currently getting is infinitely superior. I mean, sure, the time that one girl did that one thing was really great, but that only exists in my head, right now, and what's in my head always pales in comparison to the girl giving me head at the moment.

I think that may be a koan...