Does great sex make you insatiable?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never realized this until my wife and I had this discussion last night, but when the sex gets better between us, I feel it's something I "need" more and more of. Her opinion is quite the opposite. When the sex is great, she needs more of a break in between to recuperate.

In a way she makes more sense than I do, but am I in the minority here? I realize what makes sex great is how satisfied you feel afterwards, but to the point of being hungrier after it's over?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never realized this until my wife and I had this discussion last night, but when the sex gets better between us, I feel it's something I "need" more and more of. Her opinion is quite the opposite. When the sex is great, she needs more of a break in between to recuperate.

In a way she makes more sense than I do, but am I in the minority here? I realize what makes sex great is how satisfied you feel afterwards, but to the point of being hungrier after it's over?
It depends, for the most part I would say yes. Then again mediocre sex makes me hungry for great sex with someone else. Hmm, maybe I'm just always sexually insatiable? :naughty:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am going to echo what NJ said, most of the time my answer would be not only a yes but a HELL yes. However it does depend. Occasionally I have a less intense expression of my libido and I need more down time.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex makes me want more sex.
Great sex makes me want more great sex.
Lousy sex makes me want great sex

No sex makes me want sex.

I think I just always want sex :rolleyes:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with you. Great sex makes me want to have more great sex.

I'm not sure your wife is in the majority here. Recuperate after great sex? That seems odd, at least from a horny guy perspective.

D

deleted356736

I find the same thing whenever I have had great sex with someone. At home I tend to mix-up great encounters with romantic-loving encounters, which seems to work for my wife and I. Sometimes very special, sometimes just matrimonial sex with lots of hugs and kisses. Variety.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the great sex I had recently has definately made me want more great sex with this person. However, it hasn't quite worked out that way.

Before this dude, I dated a guy for 3 months with whom I had sex once. So you can see why I'm all about the dude that I had great sex with. Normally guys can't bring me to orgasm themselves without my help. New guy could. It was mind blowing, no pun intended. LOL

D_Dwayne_Pipe

Account Disabled
Media
After great sex, I always want more sex the next morning. That's usually out of the question to have that quick a turn-around with my spouse, so I jack off to settle down the urge.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It can. when we were younger, the wife and I fucked like there was no tomorrow and we just could not get enough of each other. this did not happen all the time, but there were times when my recovery time was almost nil, and she wanted every inch of every hard on, stayed it bed almost all day. then they were times when she wanted her cock in the morning, and late afternoon, and then after we came home from an evening on the town. more like 3 separate love making acts.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saturday mid-day we fucked for 3 hours, took a break, and fucked 3 more times that evening/night. All in all I'd say I was inside her for about 5 hours. Sunday mid-morning she rolls out of bed and wants me to come back to the bedroom with her and continue the fuckfest.

Problem was, even with a lot of lube and foreplay, the minute we were able to work my cock into her, she wanted to stop from the pain. Apparently her lips were chafed from all the rubbing from Saturday.

All in all, her desire for more was there (finally), but the soreness stopped us.