Does GW Bush have presenile dementia? Scarey video.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
That's what being the prez does to ya. Anyone who wants the job is nuts. As much as you hate or make fun of any president you have to admre the fact they sit in there. Same with CEO's. eveyone bitches about thembut when the shit hits the fan you're it. I'm not saying he has been the best by any means but I'd like to see you do better. A daunting task to say the very least. I'm greatful for the few who have had the balls to take on the presidency. I know I wouldn't want the burden.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I heard this sort of thing before. People have said that GWB was at one point a really aggressive and effective debater who was fast, articulate, and had a command of the facts. I heard this way back in the first election.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think its a combo of growing old and not knowing the facts. seems like he used to know and understand what he was debating, but now hes become so used to people telling him what to say and writing his speeches for him he has trouble doing it on his own. and i do not feel sorry for the president who cannot speak correctly. yes, he does have a lot of pressure, but as president, he should be able to deal with it, otherwise hes just another guy to point fingers at. he is our president, he speaks for the people of our country, i feel our president should be more intelligent than the majority of the citizens, not vice versa...just seems like he doesnt care anymore, he got the job, he cant get fired, so why make an effort? thats how i feel he sees it

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I've seen other videos that show the same apparent and troubling decline.
Some people have suggested that his more recent inarticulateness is a kind of deliberately cultivated 'folksy' touch.
I don't know what to think. I've long considered him a dim bulb among presidents ... yet that candidate for governor we saw at the beginning of the video seemed more articulate than his father did in his prime ... something no one ever says about Bush the Younger since he became president.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep getting a consistent story from every book I read from GWB White House insiders. In Tempting Faith, Michael Kuo talks about being truly impressed and inspired by GWB's vision for compassionate conservatism while governor of Texas. Based on that he signed on to the White House staff as GWB's director of faith based initiatives.

He eventually quit, because while GWB thought hundreds of millions of gov't grants were going to faith based charity and service organizations, the people around Bush had no intention of actually carring it out. They were just pandering to the Christian Right for votes. He resigned feeling that Bush was sincere and actually had good ideas, but was mostly clueless about what was really happening.

I don't believe in gov't grants to faith based initiatives, but I do believe Kuo's story.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is nothing new. I've also heard people question his sobriety.

When history books are written about GWB, they may or may not have a greater understanding of this administration and the true power behind the scenes (Dick Cheney/Darth Vader's influence notwithstanding). The unprecedented veil of secrecy and high levels of classification demanded by the president certainly shows that there's something they don't want us to know.

BTW- since when are fourteen-year-olds considered adults? The drinking age is twenty-one, the driving age is at least sixteen; you can't even vote until you're eighteen! Where is the compassion in his conservatism even then?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Quicker he may have been, but his bafflegab has always been there, a sign I've seen in others I've known, of heavy alcohol and cocaine useage. Early onset dementia is a potential side effect of heavy substance abuse, even if the man's body is healthy. And Ghod knows, he tries his best to be physically fit.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it just me or do others think he might be putting something up his nose? Sometimes his whole expression looks weird and his nose is really red, and he acts really aggressive. Me thinks I'm on to something?????

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, but he does have a prehensile tail.:biggrin1:

I always thought that when he was fumbling in debates it meant that his earpiece lost the signal and he could not hear people telling him what he should say.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bbucko, you are right about the intense secrecy, which seems to be this administration's default position. My guess is that there is LOTS to hide and I think many questions will be answered later such as:
1. Why did dubya disappear for five days during/after Katrina?
2. Why did male prostitute, "Jeff Gannon" visit the WH over 200 times?
3. Who's been buying dubya coke?
4. What was Cheney's energy task force all about?
5. What other visitors to the WH does this administration wand to keep secret?

Regardless of cause, the video would appear to document a severe decline in cognitive function in one who didn't have any to spare to begin with.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
2. Why did male prostitute, "Jeff Gannon" visit the WH over 200 times?
3. Who's been buying dubya coke?
4. What was Cheney's energy task force all about?
5. What other visitors to the WH does this administration wand to keep secret? .....

It would be so great if Bush resigned and had the "I am a gay American" speech, like our former NJ Governor McGreevy.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I must get my eyes tested. I keep misreading this thread title as "Does GW Bush have penile dementia? Scarey video.." :eek: - even more scarey...

Is this dementia, an act, post-substance abuse deterioration? Who knows. He'll be gone this time next year... let's just all be thankful for the "two terms" rule.

TheBeast

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think Bush has dementia or any other thing you can think of. He is a great debator, not a great orator. The media gives his his speech blunders way more attention than many others. Watch the debates closely next time and you'll see what I'm saying.

That said, Bush has surrounded himself by some very evil people. I think the guys intentions are good, he is just oblivious to what is really going on around him.