Does hair color matter to you?

B_HorseCock06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a lot of things I have preferences about for women. Height, weight, tit size, ass size, eye color, general appearance, etc.

But one thing that has never truly mattered to me is hair color. Really. Black brown, red, blonde, etc,...... I really don't prefer one over any other.

Anyone else like this?

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not really attracted to blonde guys as much as I am to guys with other shades of hair. I don't know why this is.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dark hair and blue/gray eyes makes me swoon every time.

never really had anything against blonds but have been with very few over the years

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
per hair color - i love blondes. I have dated brunettes. I love who i love. but if i have my choice - i would love if she was everything i want and blonde hair and blue eyes.
if she is everything i want - hair color is of no matter.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
as far as hair colour goes.....honestly...I don't care for blonde haired women.

as far as hair colour preference goes....in order from most liked to least liked :

Black, Red (dark red), brown, blonde

Nothings hotter than a woman with jet black hair and bright green eyes or baby blue eyes.

Don't care for short hair on women

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like the contrast of dark hair and light eyes, I'm not nearly as attracted to blondes on first glance. But it doesn't really matter, when it comes to relationships I've dated plenty of blondes including my partner, who has a head full of blonde curls.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like the contrast of dark hair and light eyes, I'm not nearly as attracted to blondes on first glance. But it doesn't really matter, when it comes to relationships I've dated plenty of blondes including my partner, who has a head full of blonde curls.
Gotta love those curls hahahaha. I would have to say I'm paschal to blonde hair and emerald green eyes. I do love the dark hair light eyes contrast. Love flaxen hair too, like a light reddish to strawberry blond mixture.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive always had a thing for natural Blonde haired guys. But there's not a lot of them. Most gays u see with bleached blonde hair look fucking awful! In reality I end up more with dark haired guys. I kinda like both extremes.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Xcuze - I totally get that; I'm in Sweden right now and I see a lot more attractive blondes than I do in America, where everyone's hair is bleached and it clashes with their natural coloring. In general, all other things being equal, I go for brunettes by a landslide.

D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

Experimental Member
Media
I have no preference, but do find, interestingly enough, that my blonde hair and blue eyes tend to attract black, latina, and asian woman more so than white women.

I think some of it is the social conditioning in mainstream America that uses dark haired white men in sexy roles in movies, magazines, etc etc that isn't really adopted by ethnic America, or by what previous posters said, that there just aren't tons of true blondes walking around California.

kingkhan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
dark hair brown or black. I never was too into the blond hair blue eyed thing, not saying they are not attractive blond hair blue eyed women becuase there are its just I prefer darker features.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I prefer dark haired men with the occasional gingersnap thrown in. Blonds do nothing for me, when I'm dating one I always have the urge to color his hair black, lol. I feel the same way about women too. What's really sexy is a fit man in his prime (30-50) with dark hair and silver temples, turns my head every time. I also think the mature female model, Carmen (?), with the white hair is very elegant. However, I don't discriminate based on haircolor when there are so many other things to nitpick, like cock size or women's ankles. I do have a pet peeve concerning hipster boys with assymetrical lesbian haircuts tho; that bugs me to no end. I had to stop dating a boy for that once.

My dream mate would have dark hair and olive green eyes... just some minor details but it's nice to think about.

Last edited:

JoeyThickDick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never really thought about it beyond knowing that blondes are amazing. But that being said, I also like brunettes and the occasional red head. I've never seen a white chick with black hair that I thought looked hot, but obviously black and Asian chicks look great with black hair.