Does hanging work?

nonesense

Experimental Member
Media
I wanna if it does work? Hasn't one in here have done this?
I know its been done somewhere in africa but is it still functioning after they put on those heavy weight?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanna if it does work? Hasn't one in here have done this?
I know its been done somewhere in africa but is it still functioning after they put on those heavy weight?

Hanging is a very effective way of gaining length but it's a technique best reserved for more advanced trainees. You should start with a basic PE program first.

Once you're ready to hang you have a couple of options. You can either buy a hanger or make your own.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious also. I have been doing PE on and off for years, mostly stretches and jelqing. I initially gained 3/4" in length, that put me to 7.25", and my girth gains put me a 6.00". girth gains are easy for me it seems, because now I am a little over 6.50" base. my initial gains occurred when my wife was pregnant, and when we resumed our normal sex life(this was 20 years ago), she noticed I was larger. over time, I have gained girth wise, and my shaft and head are bigger. my wife told me to stop PE(it's getting too thick!) but I have gotten thicker. her comment last week, as she rode my fat boy, (your fat cock is fatter, auhhhh!). so I decided to focus all on length.

I rigged up a small rubber ring, a piece of string tied to it and a 1/2 lb(approx) weight. I do some stretches and warm up then I slip the rubber ring over my penis head, my ridge holds it there and I wait a few minutes, just letting myself relax and the weight to pull down. then I start doing kegels, about a hundred at a time, and thru this I actually pull my penis up slightly and wiggle the weight with each kegel. I usually do about 300 hundred kegels a day this way. I just started this routine this week, so it's too early to tell, but when I am done, I know I hang fuller and more flaccid than normal. I have always been a grower, not a shower. maybe this will change that. I cannot wear this weight device for long, mainly I don't have that kind of privacy. this is why I have never used this method before. and I cannot put on much weight or just pulls off, BUT I have been stuck at 7.25" for a few years, and would like to get over the 8" magic mark. open for suggestions.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys if your really interested to know if hanging really works there is a great book and and video on the subject. Very well put together and give very clear details on how to do it correctly, with no risk of getting it wrong.

The book can be obtained from amazon and costs only £9.99

For those of you who prefer the video / DVD again amazon was £19.99 now reduced to £5.08

Keep us posted with your results maybe we should do an LPSG survey and trial before and after picture etc. There is enough guys on here to make it a valid clinical trial.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ironaddict: Thanks for your post. You say it takes a "long time"
Would you tell us just how long it did take to gain your .75"?
Also...you are just a young guy. What are you, 21 or 22? Are you certain you were not just naturally growing?

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al, and IronAdict shared their experience and advice using PE hangers.
These are stretching devices. They use a low pressure to extend the penis and theoretically cause it to grow larger in time.

The original poster, nonesenes, however makes mention of "heavy weight" and African penis streching. I don't believe this is the same thing. I once saw linked from this forum, a video of the illustrious Tom Hubbard hanging 30lbs from a rack weight dumbell set off his penis using a homemade device. (He notes :This is not for beginners.) This gave me a laugh, but also looks very dangerous.

Do you, or others here have advice, or sound words of caution for this type of
stretching?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

D_one lap down

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ironaddict: Thanks for your post. You say it takes a "long time"
Would you tell us just how long it did take to gain your .75"?
Also...you are just a young guy. What are you, 21 or 22? Are you certain you were not just naturally growing?

You're very welcome Matt! My names matt too! :smile:
Long time meaning, there were certain periods where I would be hanging literally on weight tension for 2 hours. That is not including warm up time and other things, it can be a PAIN in the ass. Come to think of it I actually gained an inch from it. Stretching and pumping gave me 1/2"

Many people with smaller girths than me, like average for instance (5" eg) can gain A LOT quicker with less time. I feel like I am rooted by a fucking tree trunk.

D_one lap down

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you want to hang heavy patience is the key. Start with a weight that's fairly comfortable and work up in time. When you're able to do 4 sessions at 15 minutes each, work up in weight and drop the time. Work up in time and repeat the cycle.

You'll find more details here: http://www.lpsg.org/97556-make-penis-weight-hanger-routine.html

I like you because you are making people realise you start slow. over at thunders, people jump into shit way too fast. Hanging IMHO should start with 2.5 -5 lbs, for 2 20 minute sets. you can moveup a pound a week, or two if it is necessary, but increasing sets is more beneficial than weight. I started with 5 lbs and was fine.