Does havin a big dick make sex better for u?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigdong555, Dec 1, 2009.

1. bigdong555

bigdong555 New Member

This question is for other guys who got a big dick mines huge and the girls reaction turns me on and when they ride it and cant take it all turns me on even more.. ha is that just me or for other guys to?

2. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    Hard to answer really cause those with big ones never had small ones to know the difference. I would say sometimes maybe but sometimes difficult as well.

3. mjcp

mjcp New Member

Albums:
    Not sure ifthe sex is better, per se, but there may be more of it. Sometimes it involves a bit more patience.

4. wolf1bear2

wolf1bear2 Member

you got genes and a big dick, be proud, but us average guys do better than you, why wonder what you can do

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

well, it's not like God said go use this skinny dick for awhile and then come back and try out this thick one, and you tell me which one you like better.

personally, having over 6" in girth is something I like. Is my sex better to me than a guy with a smaller cock?? probably not. cumming is cumming. Is having sex with me, better than a guy with a skinny cock?? I would think most women would say yes. or why did I get laid a lot and develop a reputation as man with a tool that makes women happy, at least sexually. making love to a woman and seeing them get really turned on and satisfying their sexual needs is great. you know you are not the same as some other men. it's a primal thing, like being a good hunter, a good provider. many aspects to being a man, and being a good lover is just one of them.

6. AussieMuscles

AussieMuscles Well-Known Member

Albums:
    yes definitely, inserting it and watchin her face makes me crazy horny + can make her cum heaps better with a big dick.

7. modest123

modest123 New Member

In my case, I'd definitely say "yes". I remember when my cock was small - back when I was about 4 years old - and the sex was pretty bad (if I could get it at all). Now that it's big, I really enjoy sex (when I can get it at all, which is maybe once a year).

8. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Watching a woman's reaction as my cock goes in is worth it!

Merely seeing a big dick is a huge turn-on for many people. As soon as my pants go down, I like watching their faces light up. A moment later, and they are on their knees in front of me. Full-worship mode!

9. wallyj84

Gold Member

Obviously, sex is better for all involved if the penis is larger.

10. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    WELL SAID and I completely agree 100%

HH

11. mclivin86

mclivin86 New Member

Albums:
    Definitely. My bf is on the smaller side, but I can cum from intercourse with him. But with a larger dick I can cum multiple times which can be really great.

12. Pitbull

Gold Member

:frown1: How sad.

All the rest of us had super huge cocks when we were 4 and had great sex 20 or 30 times a day and it hasn't stopped

13. D_Killingsworth Kilbasa

D_Killingsworth Kilbasa Account Disabled

I think a big dick is good for playing with - oral, hang job, humping, showing off, play and stuff but an average cock is great for getting the entire shaft into her - WOW its great!

14. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    for me, it's who i'm having sex with that makes it better or not. a girl could take all of me and be horrible in bed, yet another who cannot can still make it entirely enjoyable.

good sex to me isn't just about whether or not a girl can handle all of me. i need the whole package.

15. 5 1/2

5 1/2 Member

Yes a bigger dick would definately mean better sex for both. With only 5 1/2" length and 5 1/4" girth I can only do missionary, doggy, or her on top as I need to get ALL of it in to do her any good. All other positions are useless. Also when I insert my cock girls hardly react. I hate it when they smile or giggle like they are having a good time! I want them to wince and throw their head back while moaning like crazy. I have put on a one inch extention before and my GF goes nuts. I would love to watch her get pounded by a monster sized cock. I know her ex had a thick one as I can slip her ass vibrator in her with ease while I'm in there too.

16. AngelKOF

AngelKOF New Member

Plain and simple fact...the nervous system, unlike other tissues, does NOT grow to match your size. so big guys cocks have just as many nerve endings as smaller guys. So from that perspective, no, bigger size wont make it better for YOU. However, vagina (or asshole) tightness can be a factor if ur ESPECIALLY small.

17. D_Rod Staffinbone

D_Rod Staffinbone Account Disabled

yes, makes everything a little better even on a bad day. it's mainly the positive reactions that bolster one's self-confidence.

#17 D_Rod Staffinbone, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  18. bob_j_999

bob_j_999 New Member

If you have a large cock and don't know how to stuff it all the way in, I pity you.
    You should try getting her really aroused.

19. B_bigbanana

B_bigbanana New Member

I LOVE the reactions to my size. Does having a big dick make sex better for me? Yes, but I'm not the only one having sex with me. :rolleyes: Got to please her as well. :smile:

20. DragonPenis

DragonPenis Member

Albums:
    I think the answer would be obvious. Unless your freakishly big(even then could still be a good thing :p) or your girl has a small vagina she can be able to take you. So yes being big does make sex funner. Case and point- Have you ever had a guy who was big complain that his dick was simply too big(outside of his size making it impossible to have sex without hurting the other girl.)

Draft saved Draft deleted