Does havin a big dick make sex better for u?

bigdong555

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This question is for other guys who got a big dick mines huge and the girls reaction turns me on and when they ride it and cant take it all turns me on even more.. ha is that just me or for other guys to?

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hard to answer really cause those with big ones never had small ones to know the difference. I would say sometimes maybe but sometimes difficult as well.

mjcp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure ifthe sex is better, per se, but there may be more of it. Sometimes it involves a bit more patience.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, it's not like God said go use this skinny dick for awhile and then come back and try out this thick one, and you tell me which one you like better.

personally, having over 6" in girth is something I like. Is my sex better to me than a guy with a smaller cock?? probably not. cumming is cumming. Is having sex with me, better than a guy with a skinny cock?? I would think most women would say yes. or why did I get laid a lot and develop a reputation as man with a tool that makes women happy, at least sexually. making love to a woman and seeing them get really turned on and satisfying their sexual needs is great. you know you are not the same as some other men. it's a primal thing, like being a good hunter, a good provider. many aspects to being a man, and being a good lover is just one of them.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my case, I'd definitely say "yes". I remember when my cock was small - back when I was about 4 years old - and the sex was pretty bad (if I could get it at all). Now that it's big, I really enjoy sex (when I can get it at all, which is maybe once a year).

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Watching a woman's reaction as my cock goes in is worth it!

Merely seeing a big dick is a huge turn-on for many people. As soon as my pants go down, I like watching their faces light up. A moment later, and they are on their knees in front of me. Full-worship mode!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hard to answer really cause those with big ones never had small ones to know the difference. I would say sometimes maybe but sometimes difficult as well.

WELL SAID and I completely agree 100%

HH

mclivin86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely. My bf is on the smaller side, but I can cum from intercourse with him. But with a larger dick I can cum multiple times which can be really great.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my case, I'd definitely say "yes". I remember when my cock was small - back when I was about 4 years old - and the sex was pretty bad (if I could get it at all). Now that it's big, I really enjoy sex (when I can get it at all, which is maybe once a year).

:frown1: How sad.

All the rest of us had super huge cocks when we were 4 and had great sex 20 or 30 times a day and it hasn't stopped

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
for me, it's who i'm having sex with that makes it better or not. a girl could take all of me and be horrible in bed, yet another who cannot can still make it entirely enjoyable.

good sex to me isn't just about whether or not a girl can handle all of me. i need the whole package.

5 1/2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes a bigger dick would definately mean better sex for both. With only 5 1/2" length and 5 1/4" girth I can only do missionary, doggy, or her on top as I need to get ALL of it in to do her any good. All other positions are useless. Also when I insert my cock girls hardly react. I hate it when they smile or giggle like they are having a good time! I want them to wince and throw their head back while moaning like crazy. I have put on a one inch extention before and my GF goes nuts. I would love to watch her get pounded by a monster sized cock. I know her ex had a thick one as I can slip her ass vibrator in her with ease while I'm in there too.

AngelKOF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Plain and simple fact...the nervous system, unlike other tissues, does NOT grow to match your size. so big guys cocks have just as many nerve endings as smaller guys. So from that perspective, no, bigger size wont make it better for YOU. However, vagina (or asshole) tightness can be a factor if ur ESPECIALLY small.

bob_j_999

Just Browsing
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think a big dick is good for playing with - oral, hang job, humping, showing off, play and stuff but an average cock is great for getting the entire shaft into her - WOW its great!

If you have a large cock and don't know how to stuff it all the way in, I pity you.
You should try getting her really aroused.

B_bigbanana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE the reactions to my size. Does having a big dick make sex better for me? Yes, but I'm not the only one having sex with me. :rolleyes: Got to please her as well. :smile:

DragonPenis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the answer would be obvious. Unless your freakishly big(even then could still be a good thing :p) or your girl has a small vagina she can be able to take you. So yes being big does make sex funner. Case and point- Have you ever had a guy who was big complain that his dick was simply too big(outside of his size making it impossible to have sex without hurting the other girl.)