Does Having a Big Dick “Make Up” for Other Undesirable Traits?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like some others have said, if anyone's only into you because of your big cock, that relationship is strictly physical and not going past the bedroom.

I personally wouldn't date someone just because I know they have a big cock...there's got to be some sort of intellectual or spiritual/emotional chemistry as well. The big dick is just the nine-inch cherry on the ice cream.

Now, if we're speaking on a purely physical level, then yes...if one is not the most attractive person in the neighborhood, but the pendulum swings heavy then I'm sure they can get whatever and whoever they want. I mean, look at some of the guys on here. (No offense to whoever feels they fit under that previous statement, I'm sure you're all lovely.)

Especially in LA it happens alot...and not just because you're hung. I've seen guys get hit on left and right just because they can wear XXS American Apparel clothing but the face needs a XXL paper bag over it. People's attatchment to physical perfection makes them make bad decisions all of the time.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Fire Stick and Zayne....oh my I am loving Red Heads!!!!

A big dick is exactly that....it can be a positive or a negative....depending on the dude, how hard it gets and how he uses it. Believe me it's not always a blessing. I was with this guy with a massive dick, but he couldn't keep it up...didn't do anything for me. And he was a lazy lover, so kicked his ass to the curb.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WHAT? so..ur saying...if a guy has a big fucking breeder...it doesn't matter if:
he is clean
he is smart
he is fat and flabby no muscle tone
he is missing teeth...
he is torn and tattered
he is unable to communicate...and makes it so that its not understandable.
he only finished kindergarten or worse yet..dropped out of kindergarten and had to go back to pre school cuz he couldn't play nice in the sand box...

i think..no matter how long, thick, fat, wide, veiny, or if he can have non stop orgasms...if he is anything like the what if above...i would have no problem...picking him up...bringing him home...throw him in the shower...give him some clean clothes...and teach him what he is lacking...and bring him to the dentist...
the love of family, the love of friends, and THE LOVE OF STRANGER IN DISTRESS...( he would qualify for the latter.)...and then...send him on his way...and wish him great success with his new body, his new clothes, his new education, and new teeth...and hopefully..he can now get along with everyone in the sand box..

r

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought you meant personality traits before I read your post. In which case the answer would be 'no', it does not make up for a big dick. Actually if he is otherwise physically unattractive a big dick won't matter because I will never get close enough to him to see it.

IMO, The guy at your gym was a major butthead. That's one of those comments that was better left unsaid.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I'm going to go against the grain and say, yes. Yes a big penis does make up for other nasty physical and personality traits. Not all of them fully, and some of them not at all, but it can and will make up for minor, and not so minor, problems with someone's looks and personality.

In the end, even if a large penis doesn't make up for anything, it's still a positive trait that is better to have it than to not have.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok while you're discussing "left handed" compliments
as being rude. i'm left handed and always heard these
type of compliments described as "back handed"
compliments. i really don't care that much either way just think it's funny.

has anyone else heard of "back handed" compliments?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
First of all, you're beautiful. Second, I would find what he said incredibly insulting. To me, a big dick never compensates for anything and, in fact, becomes a turn-off if the guy who has it thinks it does. It's all a package deal as far as I'm concerned and it needs to work as a whole.

Quoted for Truth!
cigarbabe:saevil:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course the other way to take it is that you are so hot, that overcomes the fact he usually doesn't like redheads. I think women are pretty, but I'm usually not sexually attracted to them any more (since I discovered men!). But once in a while, I see a gorgeous woman and I remember my straight days. If she weren't a total stranger, I wouldn't have a problem saying despite the fact I'm gay, I think she's very attractive. I would mean that as a compliment and hope she would take it that way, not that I'm a misogynist or anything -- I just usually am not sexually attracted to women. But she was so goregous that made a difference in her case. Maybe he was trying to say something similar to you, he's not normally attracted to redheads but dispite that, he finds you very hot.

You don't explicitly say so in your post, although your 2nd paragraph implies you think it's your dick that he wants? Did he say as much? If so, then I would say that's tacky.

Similar to what Hung said.....

>>But she did not know of my endowment until our first night together. She was not disappointed, but she did not hook up with me because of a big dick.<<

I once hooked up with a guy who was really into me. When we got naked he did the usual wow thing, but then added "That's just the icing on the cake" meaning that if I hadn't been hung he still would have been into me. I thought that was very classy.

B_brettedwin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That guy is an insecure asshole. It's not fair for him to clump all red heads into a category. That is extremely shallow in my book. I kind of face this shit on a daily basis. I have long hair and I constantly face criticism. Though I can cut it, it is a part of who I am and it's not fair for people to sit there and disapprove of my hair, but approve of my dick. It's frustrating, but don't let it get to you.

latin_cock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it depends on the type of person you are looking for...for some people sex is a big deal so they would probably value your dick more than people that are not that sexual. On the other hand i think it should be 50/50 an awesome dick can not be everything

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought you meant personality traits before I read your post. In which case the answer would be 'no', it does not make up for a big dick. Actually if he is otherwise physically unattractive a big dick won't matter because I will never get close enough to him to see it.

IMO, The guy at your gym was a major butthead. That's one of those comments that was better left unsaid.

What she said...

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well.. maybe not for everything, like personality. If your personality sucks, no one will want to sleep with you even if you had a 30 inch penis, but, it does indeed make up for looks. No one will ever admit it, but I bet at least 90% of people in here have had sex with someone for their huge penis and not their impressive looks.

Oh, and by the way, you're not bad looking. Red hair doesn't make someone ugly. Look at people like, Debra Messing, or Marcia Cross.

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it sure doesnt matter personality wise. if i cant stand to be around someone i could care less what they have in their pants.

physically? i suppose...

luckily i dont have to settle... heh

Last edited:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I have a preference for dark hair and olive skin. But big cock apart, you've got a well-proportioned nicely toned body and your red hair is a glorious shade, especially the pubes.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First of all, I want to thank so many of you for all your reassurances. The intention of my post was not to “go fishing” for compliments -- and I hope that does not appear to be the case -- but, nonetheless, I appreciate the kind words.

In answer to Kassokilleri2ff’s question, yes, I am sure the guy who made the comments is gay. As I mentioned, we attended the same pool party last summer, and we have mutual acquaintances. In answer to BigDickDallas’s question, although he also offered a positive observation about my physique, he went on at considerable length about the appealing size of my genitals, despite the alleged hideousness of my coloring. Although I won’t digress into the details of my sex life, I will admit that, at the aforementioned pool party, I -- like many others --
stripped off my swimsuit and later even sported my erection for open view. So, he has seen me full-mast, which no doubt prompted the attention, and one might say I deserve what I get for having put it out there.

Perhaps I should make it clear that I am not naïve about the allure of having a big dick; I have fun with it, and I do not object to people making comments about it or finding me desirable because of it. What I disliked was his tactlessness to insult red hair to my face. Perhaps I am over-reacting by being so put off by his comment, but it has been a long while since I have been subjected to Redhead Abuse. My red hair and my big dick have always been my two “calling cards” in life, so to speak, and his clearly expressed viewpoint about both started me thinking about the degree to which being well hung can compensate for other qualities someone may not like.

In reply to njqt466, although this particular experience concerned physical traits, I deliberately phased my question more broadly to invite consideration of non-physical qualities as well, since I think the question can apply to either.

B_liltomnotsolil

Just Browsing
Media
I can only recall of one left-handed compliment I've received in my life... I met this guy off AOL when I was, like... seventeen years old? When we met for the first time, we got along well and it seemed to be going good until he said, "You know, you'd be really cute if you lost some weight."

Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt?

Haven't seen him since. :rolleyes:

ugh the same thing happened to me when i was still in high school and i was seeing this cute 25 yo guy. he was like "hey want to come to the gym with me and work off some of that fat?" and i was totally offended - like i was 16 and didnt have the best self esteem at the time and now that i think about it i wasn't even that fat - just had a little bit of baby fat.

:(