Does having a big penis make you a sexual superstar

bimmerfanwd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I've doing penis enlargement exercises trying to reach my goal of 8 inches in length and 6 inches of girth. I'm currently at 6x5.0, so I'm not big by any means, but sex w/ the gf is still amazing and I manage to her off a couple times every time we fuck . Anyways, to all the gifted guys on this forum..how satisfied is a girl after you fuck them? Do you give them mind blowing orgasm after orgasm, do they end up begging for more, do they praise you as being their best fuck, or does opening a whole new dimension in a girl's sexual reality really depend on the driver, not the size of the engine. I know that there are several factors like endurance, age, the attraction factor (fit beach body vs. average build) and knowing or not knowing how to "work it", but assuming that all other factors are the same with both guys, is sex with a large penis really that much more fulfilling compared to sex with an average or smaller sized guy. Reason why ask is because when talking to friends (girls) about their experience with big guys, they always tell me that its not really what is hyped up to be, and that it's painful, and the size limits the number of sexual positions that you can do. Matter of fact, a good number of them have never even experienced an orgasm despite having sex a good number of well hung guys. A lot of them would rather have an average sized penis with an upward curve versus a big one. A really close friend of mine has been with a guy who apparently had an 8 inch + penis, that was very thick kind of like a roll of salami..I'm sure she was exaggerating a bit. Because of the hype of how good sex is with a large penis, when the guy pulled his dick out, she got all excited, but she didn't orgasm and she was left disappointed. it so happens that her best fuck was a guy who was 5.5 inches with a downward curve of a banana. Please share your experience..does having a large penis really make you a mind blowing in bed?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this is begining to sound reduntant but.....

Having a big dick doesn't make you a great fucker.
One has to know how to use one's dick...

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I'd like to add that there are many more things than the dick involved, otherwise a vibe would do the same job.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All my best lovers before TheBF were in the average range. TheBF is the only great lover I've had with a large penis. I think the others just weren't good in bed or experienced enough yet.

True.

I'd like to add that there are many more things than the dick involved, otherwise a vibe would do the same job.

True.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually you are considered big:

1. tiny
2. very small
3. small
4. under average
5. average
6. above average
7. big
8. very big
9. huge

So you are 7/9. 52% bigger than average (5.1x4.4). Look for my thread for a chart.

As for getting bigger, pull stretch and squeeze it while its hard or soft it doesn't matter.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The honest answer is that I think the vast majority of women prefer something in the 5-7" NBPEL range with decent girth. For one woman, decent girth might well be 5" another might prefer 5.5" or even a little more. I believe an increasing percentage of women start to find vaginal sex uncomfortable when guys get up to 8" NBPEL or more, or more than 6" in girth.

I am at the upper end of that range with a NBPEL of 7" and maximum girth of 6.25" (around 5.7" mid shaft). I have received favorable comments from women about feeling "filled up" or being a "good fit" but for a couple I was a little bigger than ideal and they got sore after sex. I have also had to be careful with some not to bang their cervix.

Of course, there are exceptions. Some women are psychologically stimulated by big cocks, and I believe there are some women (a small percentage of total) who experience orgasm with vaginal intercourse partly or primarily through stimulation of deeper areas (A-spot, vaginal cul-de-sac) and require a somewhat longer than average penis to accomplish this. I have been told as much by several prior lovers. Some of these women are reluctant to admit this for fear of being labeled as "sluts" or "size queens", ridiculed for having "cow pussies", or out of fear of hurting guys' feelings. I think the length required to stimulate these "deep spots" varies a lot from woman to woman (from probably around 6.5 to 8" NBPEL), and I believe that many women do not derive any particular pleasure from having them stimulated. I think those women who do derive pleasure from deep vaginal stimulation naturally tend to gravitate towards better endowed guys, but after a point, bigger is not better.

So speaking as a guy who is not huge but reasonably well-endowed I would say in general, no. Don't expect every woman you screw to have screaming orgasms with vaginal intercourse. I think if you have at least average endowment you will have everything you need (penis-wise) to satisfy the great majority of women.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women talk. Some are curious. Being big and fucking women who talk helps get one laid, but it doesn't make one special.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Fuck no.

There are girls that I have fucked up and down but there are girls I was bored with and vice versa. It's all about the person man. It's all about how they fuck and how you want to be fucked. People just fuck differently.

Though, In a circle of people who like to fuck like you do you would probably be popular.

:biggrin1:

Marc

bimmerfanwd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great insight guys, thanks for the responses. By the way, regardless of whether or not a large penis makes for a better lover, I think a larger member is more visually appealing. I'm still shooting for 8x6..will post pictures of my progress

rytheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 8x6, girth is a little bigger on a good day. Anywho, gay but a girl friend of mine was curious about sex with a big dick and I agreed. I think she may have been afraid of hurting my feelings, so didn't give me any negative feedback. However told her friend that in a strange way it gave her a feeling of being filled and satisfied in a way no other guy had been able to before, but she also said she wasn't sure shed wanna do it with someone that big again as "it felt a bit like getting punched in the stomach over and over."
Careful with your goals, a true 8x6 is bigger than most people really think. While I wouldn't trade my dick size for anything, it's not for everyone.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know that there are several factors like endurance, age, the attraction factor (fit beach body vs. average build) and knowing or not knowing how to "work it", but assuming that all other factors are the same with both guys, is sex with a large penis really that much more fulfilling compared to sex with an average or smaller sized guy.

If all other things are equal, for me bigger (in length) is better.

Of course, there are exceptions. Some women are psychologically stimulated by big cocks, and I believe there are some women (a small percentage of total) who experience orgasm with vaginal intercourse partly or primarily through stimulation of deeper areas (A-spot, vaginal cul-de-sac) and require a somewhat longer than average penis to accomplish this. I have been told as much by several prior lovers. Some of these women are reluctant to admit this for fear of being labeled as "sluts" or "size queens", ridiculed for having "cow pussies", or out of fear of hurting guys' feelings. I think the length required to stimulate these "deep spots" varies a lot from woman to woman (from probably around 6.5 to 8" NBPEL), and I believe that many women do not derive any particular pleasure from having them stimulated. I think those women who do derive pleasure from deep vaginal stimulation naturally tend to gravitate towards better endowed guys, but after a point, bigger is not better.

This is me. I need a minimum of 7 inches to hit those deep spots, and like to have more than 7. My ideal is probably 8-9. My FB is 10 inches, and it is painful on occasion. He also happens to be my best fuck ever, but this has nothing to do with his 10 inches. If he was eight he would still be my best ever.

D

deleted136887

Does a big cranium make you clever? NO
Does a big dick make you a better lover? NO
According to all the women I've ever been to bed with, it's what you do with it.
A big dick is visualy more apealling than a small dick.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
having a big cockand knowing how to use it and not putting yourself on a pedestal cuz God gave you a couple more lumps of beef between your legs than most guys is what is important. being a decent guy, decent looking, clean goes a long way. remember the biggest sex organ is between our ears and hers. if she's digging you before you hit the sack and your average and up, chances are you will be okay.

bimmerfanwd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 8x6, girth is a little bigger on a good day. Anywho, gay but a girl friend of mine was curious about sex with a big dick and I agreed. I think she may have been afraid of hurting my feelings, so didn't give me any negative feedback. However told her friend that in a strange way it gave her a feeling of being filled and satisfied in a way no other guy had been able to before, but she also said she wasn't sure shed wanna do it with someone that big again as "it felt a bit like getting punched in the stomach over and over."
Careful with your goals, a true 8x6 is bigger than most people really think. While I wouldn't trade my dick size for anything, it's not for everyone.

Good point man, thanks

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the big dicks to play with, but when it comes to a long term relationship, dick size is the last thing that I would consider.