Does Having A Bigger Penis Make You Last Longer?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rgncajun, Jun 7, 2010.

1. rgncajun

rgncajun Member

Is there any correllation to that? I've noticed from my experience that bigger guys last longer.

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I've had sex with a lot of men, of many different sizes, and I can tell you that there doesn't seem to be any correlation.

3. bluepony

bluepony Member

a chick with small breasts once told me that breasts all have the same number of nerves so small tits were much more sensitive than a big set of boobs. If there is any truth to this I wonder if the same applies to dicks?

Could a big dick be proportionately less sensitive and take a bit longer to get off than a wee one??

Something to ponder . . . .

4. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Nah, different guys have different levels of sensitivity. I don't think that's related to penis size either.

Proof: The thread about getting BJs if you have a 6+ girth penis shows that lots of big cocked guys have very sensitive penises because of how much trouble they have with back teeth touching it (which just happens in a woman's mouth with a wide cock if you're trying to get it as far into your mouth/throat as you can, there's no helping that). Other guys don't have a problem with it at all. I suck TheBF's penis a lot and he is 6+ and if I hadn't asked him about whether he's ever felt my back teeth then I would have never known about it. He wouldn't have mentioned it because it just doesn't bother him. He feels them, but he has never had the "It's so awful!" reaction a lot of the other men have about back teeth touching their penises, which is what it sounds like their reactions are from reading that thread. When TheBF's cock is in my mouth, he just moans and thrusts a lot and cums, but he doesn't complain. Not at all. :biggrin1:

#4 petite, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  5. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

I bow to petite's knowledge and experience on this - I have only experienced 3 phalli in my long life, but the biggest, for me, also had the most control and lasted longest by far; just my limited experience.

6. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

Size definitely doesn't correlate to how long you last. I'm not really sure what does, because sometimes I'm superman because I feel like I'm unstoppable and well sometimes I'm superman because I come faster than a.....

7. john_hiemer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have found that it makes the other person last less. I have yet to find any lady that can go longer than 20 minutes with me.

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

being over 6" in girth, I find that sometimes pussy feels super tight or clamped on my cock and I just blow my load.

9. warmandsoapy

warmandsoapy Member

Yes! It can be difficult to get off with a BJ if not done by someone who can handle size. I sometimes have to take things in hand and stroke off while I get my balls sucked. Not that THAT's a bad thing.....

10. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I usually have to go slower then I would if I was smaller
    so maybe

11. D_Crystallized Ginger

I agree... I've noticed that the tighter the cunt the faster I cum... it depends on feelings... A thinner cock doesn't feel the same as a thick one... so if we are speaking about thickness, yes there'is a strong correlation IMO but in the reverse way..i.e. you come early if your cock is thick for that pussyhole.. length has nothing to do with it btw

12. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nope, it is all about the technique and one's self control.

13. ThunderGod62

ThunderGod62 Member

I'm pretty girthy and my GF is ridiculously tight, so we always have to take things very slow at the start. I think this helps get past the initial "holy shit I'm having sex" phase that I found was the biggest risk of blowing too soon. It usually helps that she tends to come pretty quickly once we get going, which makes me feel like I last a long time in the relative sense, if not always in the absolute sense.

14. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    post more often!

15. sbat

sbat New Member

Yes. It HAS to be true! It just HAS to be!:nervous:

16. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

This makes sense. You should have seen the look on my face the first time I heard a dude mention faking an orgasm because of loose pussy. :eek13:

17. rgncajun

rgncajun Member

I'm so not loose. LMAO. How dare you guys. lol

18. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

I wasn't trying to make an assumption haha

19. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Albums:
    my experience is that small guys last longer

20. D_Ankwick Anklespanker

D_Ankwick Anklespanker Account Disabled

I don't really know because I have never had a big dick but I would imagine there is maybe a little truth to this because I know for myself being under 5in hard my strokes while having sex are shorter and quicker than I'd imagine a larger guy would have to do. So I'm doing more than just sitting inside her I sometime feel like a jackhammer making short quick strokes in place of a guy with a 8in cock who could double the length of the stroke and as we all know slower can make you last longer.

Draft saved Draft deleted