Does having a large "helmet"....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by soccerfanatic, Dec 2, 2004.

1. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

A few days ago a mate of mine emailed the dirty pic of me to a few of her mates, and one of them commented on it being very large but me not having a particularly big "helmet". I'd never took much notice but thinking about it I don't do, some guys I've seen have huge mushroom sized ones but mine is barely thicker than my shaft lol.

I'm not one to let things bother me, and I won't lose any sleep over this subject, but I was just wondering if the helmet being much bigger than the shaft actually makes sex any more pleasureable for the woman?

Or isn't it particularly important, like how foreskin doesn't affect how good it is for the woman?

2. ukmale

ukmale Member

Well,
    This is how i see this, not that im the expert im not hung for a start at 5in x 4.5in, i was embarrsed about it up until i was 30yrs old. But when i thought about it ever woman i have been with i have managed to give an orgasm to so, i figure whats the point of having a F1 car if you cant drive a mini (get my point) however i have been married for 13 years and yes my wife had been with hung guys before she met me.
    The truth is your as good at sex as your partner is. I look at some of the posts on this site and giggle my little tits off because you get claims of im a super stud because......and the best sex is with a hung guy......i prefer hung guys...(to me)i would say its all a load of crap the fact of the matter is when u love someone honestly and deeply the sex is the best sex u will ever have....yes i wish my wife had dark hair rather than blonde hair yes i wish sometimes she didnt spend my money so quick yes i wish her tits where a little bigger...and yes im sure she would like to change a few things about me thats life...but the fact remains i luv her and would not know where to start with another woman or man and can put my hand on my heart and say i will never have sex like what i do with her. When you meet someone who takes your breath away they will except you for what you are, you have been given a lot of things other guys would love and your not missing any limbs you have two eyes etc. etc. so my advice would be its not the end of the world mate. Use what you have to the best u can u are only here once live life to the full!!!! :rolleyes:

3. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've got a fairly wide helmet in proportion to the shaft. I don't know if a wide head contributes to greater enjoyment of sex by my girlfriends. While almost all of them noticed the helmet width, not all of them claimed they got off on it and some said nothing at all. I never got any negative comments about it.

SG

4. ukmale

ukmale Member

ohh sorry yes my helmet is fatter than my shaft and i think the foreskin thing does not have much effect as it is retracted as the penis goes into the vagina. I prefer being uncut anyway thats all.

5. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    One girl I've had said she liked the big head because she could feel exactly how deep I was at every moment.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

. . . And how much better could that be? :rolleyes:

7. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe New Member

I have always been attracted to "mushroom" heads. Perferable cut and big, but if it has a big head, most any size will do. :wub:

8. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    The reason for a big cockhead is so that as you go in and out you push in your own cum and drag out the previous guy's under your wide coronal rim!!

Franky

9. Child_of_the_sun

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thats grafik :blink: wheredya hear that? :rolleyes:

10. jonb

Gold Member

It's actually a hypothesis as to why humans have a thicker glans than other primates, even relative to our thicker penis.

Other animals are also concerned about other males' sperm. A bull's penis actually twists when aroused, thus forming a ridge which scoops out sperm. A dog's has a knot at the base. The knot expands during intercourse but only relaxes twenty minutes after orgasm, essentially keeping other males out by prolonging the mating session. Bee penises break off at the end of intercourse; the problem is, the next drone just pulls it out.

11. Imported

Gold Member

stud: i love my thick helmet head its awesome

12. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I bet you do, stud. Now, how many others have told you they love your thick helmet head? I imagine you have postable tales.

13. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Mine bulges the most out of it's 'skin surprisingly.

14. Imported

Gold Member

lighthouse:
    The same thought occured to me during my amateur evaluation of penises. Men with a large coronal ridge would tend to reproduce more successfully because the large ridge would remove the semen left by other men. Of course this natural selection effect probably disappeared several million years ago, when women became more selective & would not have gang-bang sex.

Just speculation, though.

I tend to gag on the big knob heads, though. The better ones have the nice cone shaped taper - it goes in easier.

15. jonb

Gold Member

It all depends, lighthouse. The real reduction of sexual dimorphism* seems to begin in the Middle Pleistocene.

*non-genital differences between males and females. Sexual dimorphism typically indicates some kind of competition outside the vagina.

16. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:

I think women have more nerve endings inside them than men do - I actually read its somewhere around 4000 for women and 2000 nerve endings on the penis. This probably gives women the ability to really "feel" a thick head spreading them out and putting pressure on all those vital "OH!" nerves.

17. meatwadII

meatwadII New Member

damn, maybe you shouldnt be fucking with that slut in the first place :eek:

18. jonb

Gold Member

The nerve endings in the vagina aren't that great at all, at least beyond the first couple inches. Many women are actually incapable of vaginal orgasm.

19. Max

Max New Member

That sounds more like reality than the idea that the vagina has more nerve endings than the penis. It must relate to the fact that the male orgasm is (almost) essential to the continuation of the species; the female orgasm isn't.

All the same:

Large "helmet" size has a big effect on both the man and his partner in my experience, especially on entry, but equally on exit. Along with the extra length, it certainly avoids any risk of unintentionally slipping out. But it does make it more of a challenge to pull out while still erect. It also adds to the feeling of tightness for me and fullness for her when I am further in.

20. EnglishMan

EnglishMan Well-Known Member

I have a very large head to my uncut cock and people have always commented on it. Mainly when sucking, saying that it gave them jaw ache.
    Whereas fucking a woman is straightforward regarding entry, quite a few guys have said they wouldnt be able to take it, mainly because of the size of my head. But they always manage it in the end.

Draft saved Draft deleted