Does having big balls make you jack off more??

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My theory is that ball size and the amount of masterbation may go 'hand in hand' so to speak...sorry about the pun.
Do hung guys jack off more than once a day...WELL DO YA PUNK??

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My theory is that ball size and the amount of masterbation may go 'hand in hand' so to speak...sorry about the pun.
do hung guys jack off more....WELL DO YOU PUNK??

Well I wouldnt say it makes me want to j/o more, but it sure as hell makes me want to diddle and fiddle more. :biggrin1:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do hung guys jack off more than once a day...WELL DO YA PUNK??

I don't think this question can be answered. To answer your question you would have to masterbate with big balls, and then masterbate with small balls. You can't have both!

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. It doesn't. Penis size, testicle size, and size in general have literally nothing to do with one's masturbation habits. Interesting conjecture though.

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is research that has been done with primates that shows that the primates with smaller balls tend to be more monogamous than those with larger balls. I do not know why, but my hunch is that the larger balls cue a message in the brain that you have more seed to spread.

As far as I know, testicle size in many primate communities is an indicator of alpha dominance. Generally the larger the sack, the more influence that primate can exert over others. Those primates with larger testicles therefore generally have more opportunities to mate than those with smaller testicles, making them potentially less monogamous. But I could easily be wrong about this :tongue:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I have jacked off and my balls are really hanging low - I do seem to enjoy it more. Of course, low hanging balls does not equate to larger balls - but watching my balls bounce and slap while jacking off is quite a turn for me. Just my opinion.

Simba

D_v8i756

Just Browsing
Media
I have enormous balls and I have to say I masturbate allllll the time.. I'm still young too, but I think the balls have something to do with it

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
When I have jacked off and my balls are really hanging low - I do seem to enjoy it more. Of course, low hanging balls does not equate to larger balls - but watching my balls bounce and slap while jacking off is quite a turn for me. Just my opinion.

Simba

I agree with all you say.

F