Does he cum too quick?

How long (on average) does it take for your partner to cum?

• Ejaculation occurring less than a minute

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Ejaculation occurring from 1 to 2 minutes

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Ejaculation occurring from 3 to 7 minutes

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Ejaculation occurring from 7 to 13 minutes

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Ejaculation occurring from 10 to 30 minutes

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Ejaculation occurring after 30 minutes

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was interesting to read the other day a research project that investigated the correlation between a woman’s sexual satisfaction and the length of sexual intercourse.

Apparently a study of 491 couples in stable heterosexual relationships was conducted in five countries, the Netherlands, Spain, Turkey, UK and USA to determine what the average ejaculatory latency was (e.g. the duration of sexual intercourse from initial penetration to ejaculation).

The study concluded that intercourse that lasts between 3 to 13 minutes is normal. However, sex therapists have refined this into four categories of couples’ expectations. Theses are:

Ejaculation occurring from 1 to 2 minutes was deemed "too short"

Ejaculation occurring from 3 to 7 minutes was deemed "adequate";

Ejaculation occurring from 7 to 13 minutes was deemed "desirable";

Ejaculation occurring from 10 to 30 minutes was deemed "too long".

Does your guy cum too quick or does he last long enough to staisfy?

I understand that a woman can be satisfied even though she hasn't reached orgasm.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ten minutes was deemed too long?

:eek: :eek:

Fucking hell - 10-30 minutes is a quickie for us. How could that be too long?

Oh - and why is the male ejaculation consider the end of sex? Cos I know we're not the only couple who don't always stop when he cums...

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I timed myself about a month ago and I took about 6 minutes from insertation to ejaculation. I don't know about over 10 minutes of constant banging - it would seem boring for both partners in my opinion.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ten minutes was deemed too long?

:eek: :eek:

Fucking hell - 10-30 minutes is a quickie for us. How could that be too long?

Oh - and why is the male ejaculation consider the end of sex? Cos I know we're not the only couple who don't always stop when he cums...

I understand the reseach was being used to help guys with premature ejaculation. No way did the research want to give the impression that ejaculation was the end of sex as it was concerned with the frustration that couples experience if the guy comes too quickly and doesn't now/want to explore other areas such as oral etc. If you like "the wham bang thank you mame" approach isn't a good idea if you want to experience great sex together. You know that, but still too many think a quick in and out will do the job!

:rolleyes:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I timed myself about a month ago and I took about 6 minutes from insertation to ejaculation. I don't know about over 10 minutes of constant banging - it would seem boring for both partners in my opinion.

Well I suppose too much of any one thing, all the time, could indeed get boring, Not sure if most women can take that either constantly, but I've been surprised at just how much vigorous sex some women can take, want, or need. Most I've been with need more time though. Not necessarily everytime though. I'd like to believe most guys can continue, eventually, after their first orgasm though. Couldn't put any kind of time limit or expectation on it though.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience, most men hold out until you ask them to cum--so the answer is, when I've had my fill. Which, truthfully, is 10-30 minutes. 5-10 minutes for the first orgasm, unless there has been a lot of oral first.

I must confess that I love when I haven't been with my guy in a bit and he blows his load after a minute or two, so cute. :)