Does He Like Me??? HELP!!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with everything UtahCock said.

I would add:
Why are you people trying to dictate to this boy what his sexuality is? Why can't he be 20% Gay and be excited by this guy? Why can't he still be mostly attracted to women, but have lust and emotions for this particular, and exceptional guy? People who try to tell other people how to define themselves are a bit dysfunctional. Seriously.

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Spike07 how ded you got on with you macho friend at teh fair, ded you had that coffe tell as, is he as nice in other parts eh ja ja ja we wanted to know well I do and good luck Please tell

Panda Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Also agree with UtahCock... Leave Wild honey alone, even though i dont know Wild Honey that well.. i agree with Honey's notes. Let this be the end of this debate about the difference of nations and get back to the real top of this thread.

Good look spike i hope you do well!

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What the hell is all this bashing about? I think there are more than a few underage people posting in this thread. Or just completely juvenile, which is the same thing more or less.

Spike07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well we met up tonight and had a really good talk about what to do with our future but hes leaving the fair in 3 months to start college so i will get to see him more then!

He said the sweetest thing 2 me tonight he told me i was baby boy! awwww.

Oh well. . .hes working with the fair until he leaves for college but he comes back to town for 3 days of the week and we talk over the internet and that so its all good! :)

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Alright, falling in love with a carnie may not be as wise as Confucius would have liked, but carnies need love too...It's just so touching to see young love bursting forth with such boundless enthusiasm. It's sweet.

And now it's over::frown1:

Hey =]

So i broke up with my boyfriend about five months ago and was really distraught but recently i have been liking this new boy...

But he's found somebody new.:wink:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, those carnies (fair ground guys in the UK), sigh. Years ago the fair at a Gay Pride event in a London park had a blackboard up advertising vacancies for ride operators. I was tempted to run away for a life on the road spinning those waltzer carriages!