Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He is successful...great looking....no kids....was.cheated on in his 7 year marriage...he divorced now. He asked me if I'd rather have loyalty from a partner or great sex but with different people. I answered loyalty before I knew his wife cheated on him. So I won some bonus points. He did not send a dick pic until I asked. He was interested in my personality before ever seeing what I looked like. I haven't had sex in a couple of years. Its Bern 13 months for him. So we are both waiting for that right person before we have sex.

So I sent him sultry photos....nothing raunchy. He liked.very much and now all he talks about is meeting up to have sex. He straight up asked me yesterday when he can have me. As much as I want sex I dont want to lose his respect by going there right away. I'm a lock that can't be opened with any keys.

If I meet up for sex....does he sound like the type who would lose interest in me and find that i no both longer a challenge.

I haven't been desired in so long. It's so tempting.

Advice please!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I did ask. Because there are different reasons why people cheat. He said she wanted an open marriage and fuck other people because he became "too familiar" but he does admit to when they had sex it was really good.

Reactions: avgdick88

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If he hasn't had sex in 13 months, he could very well believe he wants more than just sex, but the truth won't come to him...and therefore you...until after he gets some. A stiff dick has no conscious, regardless of how good and well-meaning the guy might be.

I would enter this only with the full understanding that it might be no more than a good rebound fling for both of you. If those aren't your cup of tea, then I'd beg off.

Just my opinion I believe that right now I would be careful; as based on what you have recently been through you are probably a little emotionally vulnerable.

If he is serious he will understand and still be there.

Sometimes you have go slow to go fast.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh I'm not really looking for a relationship either. Pleasant complimentary company that leans in a sensual direction. I'm patient. My husband left me a year ago. It is time to move on. But I want to play the field and get a feel of my market value lol

Reactions: lapdog2001

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't say for sure but it really does sound like it will be more than just sex since you can talk with him about a lot and you connect but since it's been so long for both of you he may feel like you want the sex as much as he does.

If you're not looking for a serious relationship i think this guy could be what you want.

D

deleted1547822

I’m trying to figure out some details from your posts. Is this an online acquaintance or somebody you’ve met in person? If the former, how long have you been corresponding?

It’s entirely possible he only wants to meet for sex, or that he’ll lose interest afterwards, for a variety of reasons. Many years ago when I was dating, sexual incompatibility could be a deal breaker. I’m sure they thought I was only interested in sex, but that wasn’t my original intent.

If you’re in an emotionally vulnerable place, and are looking for companionship; give it time. If you’re ok with the possibility of it not going anywhere, satisfy yourself. Clingy/needy (not saying you are) is a big turn off to most men.

Amazing sex and a great personality will always keep them coming back... ;)

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If the chemistry is there and you give it up that's ok. It doesn't necessarily make you or him any kind of person. My wife gave it up pretty early on, but we had been talking for over a month and met once or twice by then. I'm insatiable, she doesn't need it as much; I didn't lose any respect for her for doing what felt right. I think the way she treats me, with respect and love, is more important than sex, having or not. You must really care a lot for this person if you're this scared to screw it up. On the other hand if nothing happens he's going to get frustrated. Good luck!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
T.G., as I have said many times on LPSG, I suck at relationships. But I will break character and offer some advice from the hetero male perspective,

Though you have connected with this person on a physical level , you have not interacted with this person on a physical level. Guys love NSA sex ( fact ) . You are hott and erotic ( fact). There is nothing wrong with just meeting this guy; and not having sex day one . Like a baseball game, he may want to get up to bat; but he still has to connect with the pitch; and then run all the bases, before he gets the signal to slide into home base. Think of yourself as the home base coach., he will be looking for your signal . should he stay, should he steal, should he run . ( It is your ball field )

However after you meet him, and if he checks out as you hope he should; and if somewhere during this meeting if your motor is running and his motor is revving then heck take him for a test drive he will never forget

Just be safe; and have fun,.

Luv Ro.

D

deleted1118872

Advice please!

Don't make it a challenge to have sex with you. Make it a challenge to NOT have sex with you.

First, make it clear that you admire men who are able to fight temptation and are willing to wait for sex.
Then, aggressively seduce him. You know, because you are horny.

Either he has the inclination and wherewithal to wait and he rejects your sexual advances (temporarily) while continuing the relationship, which presumably you would be fine with as long as he still finds you desirable. Or, he doesn't care or have the ability to wait and he just gives in to you right away, and it sounds like you may be fine with that too as long as it doesn't end the relationship.

Disclaimer: this advice may actually be terrible. It is merely my fantasy of how I would like a woman would treat me, but I have no idea how I or any other man would react if it actually happened. Try asking other women or gay guys how to successfully hit on men. I literally have no experience doing that.

Reactions: avgdick88