Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Take this as it is intended-- good advice and not mean spirited. Relationships....sex....emotions.... it can all be difficult. No one should settle. Be demanding, set high standards, be a challenge.... but don't be impossible. Tell him what you want. Men have trouble knowing what women want. If he was too attentive, you'd get bored quickly. If he is a bit aloof, you are on the verge of deleting him. So he may be trying to figure you out. Best advice-- tell him your wants, desires and needs (sexually and relationship-wise). If he meets them-- winner, winner, chicken dinner. If he disappoints after knowing them-- move on, he is not for you.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I skimmed.
You haven’t met him in person yet, I take it.

I’m old fashioned, but I think it’s important to meet in person at least once before sex. And I don’t mean that in a trite way. How do you know he’s for real?

Yes. He wants sex. And maybe you two do it. Don’t be surprised or disappointed if he takes a few days to get his head around it afterward.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is 0% I would commit to anyone that I am doing any sexual with them without meeting them in a well lit populated area first. Even if i found him attractive if I felt no chemistry there would be no sex.

I've waited a long time. I can wait however long i need to. I've been settling for years. I've been wasting my time for years. I am not making that mistake again.

forrskin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He is successful...great looking....no kids....was.cheated on in his 7 year marriage...he divorced now. He asked me if I'd rather have loyalty from a partner or great sex but with different people. I answered loyalty before I knew his wife cheated on him. So I won some bonus points. He did not send a dick pic until I asked. He was interested in my personality before ever seeing what I looked like. I haven't had sex in a couple of years. Its Bern 13 months for him. So we are both waiting for that right person before we have sex.

So I sent him sultry photos....nothing raunchy. He liked.very much and now all he talks about is meeting up to have sex. He straight up asked me yesterday when he can have me. As much as I want sex I dont want to lose his respect by going there right away. I'm a lock that can't be opened with any keys.

If I meet up for sex....does he sound like the type who would lose interest in me and find that i no both longer a challenge.

I haven't been desired in so long. It's so tempting.

Advice please!
He wants sex. That doesn't mean he won't take it slow(er), but he wants sex. For sure.

Reactions: Max_Polo

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't go at the snail's pace he is going at. When I ask someone how they are doing in text. I check it when they respond. Waiting 24 to 72 hours between responses is just silly. I get a new message from a new guy damn near every 30 seconds. I am moving on. If i wanted to be put on the back burner I'd go back to my husband.

I did ask. Because there are different reasons why people cheat. He said she wanted an open marriage and fuck other people because he became "too familiar" but he does admit to when they had sex it was really good.
Really, usually it's the guy that wants to fuck around

I know how to hit on men. I m feeling a bit misunderstood. I said I have the ability to hold his attention. As soon as he saw my picture.....a long while after quizzing each other. I could see him but he couldnt see me. He was already engaged in deep conversation with me. He was captivated before the photo. Then he asked me when he can have me. And if I was busy next week. He works for himself so he can take time off and drive the 100 miles to see me.
I would drive 2000 miles to see you. A 100 miles is nothing

BoBolt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is successful...great looking....no kids....was.cheated on in his 7 year marriage...he divorced now. He asked me if I'd rather have loyalty from a partner or great sex but with different people. I answered loyalty before I knew his wife cheated on him. So I won some bonus points. He did not send a dick pic until I asked. He was interested in my personality before ever seeing what I looked like. I haven't had sex in a couple of years. Its Bern 13 months for him. So we are both waiting for that right person before we have sex.

So I sent him sultry photos....nothing raunchy. He liked.very much and now all he talks about is meeting up to have sex. He straight up asked me yesterday when he can have me. As much as I want sex I dont want to lose his respect by going there right away. I'm a lock that can't be opened with any keys.

If I meet up for sex....does he sound like the type who would lose interest in me and find that i no both longer a challenge.

Advice please!

are you for real? talking about your husband leaving you for younger, now no sex for you for two yrs?!

FJack

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My longest lasting relationships - we slept together on the first date. The ones where we got close and and then had sex...the sex was not what I’d hoped for. It’s all about chemistry both in and out of bed. I’d rather know sooner than later.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My longest lasting relationships - we slept together on the first date.
Same here. You always get a sense from the rom-coms that the strongest couple is the one that never gets a chance to sleep together until the end.
The last time I had first date sex it led to marriage.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Dude....

This guy. Another dude who gives me lots of positive attention for days now. Omg. I think i am going to have to break my no sex on the first date rule. His dirty talk is on fleek. He is hot. His dick is amazingly gorgeous....albeit too big. But if this guy fucks at all like he speaks to me. We are going to have a fantastic time together. I'm enjoying what I'm getting while I'm getting it. I've been without human touch for too long.

D

deleted1118872

Forgive me if I'm being dense- but have you moved on to a new guy or is this still the guy whose ex cheated on him?

Either way, it occurs to me that unless this new guy is a member here, too, we might need to bid you farewell soon, so you can focus on your new relationship. At the very least you'll need to get in the habit of logging out after every session.

I'm just imagining your new boyfriend finding an open LPSG tab, looking at the home page and realizing almost every profile here has not just dick pics but specifically big dick pics. I can't imagine that would sit well with many guys, particularly if it's the guy who is already worried about cheating.

Please don't risk ruining something real over this nonsense. We'll miss you. But wish you the best of luck!

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Advice please!

I think you should have some thought and expectation about having sex with him so just spent a day and explore each other physically as well as behaviorally if you find its ok then you go ahead for intercourse. Also try to ask him the reason of separation with his ex but remember he should not feel bad about it. all i mean to say is to go for a date and romanticize a lot before you have sex.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TG, I think I noticed in another thread somewhere that you and your fella had rounded all the bases. So, was he still interested and interesting in the days afterward? Interested to learn how it played out since you had concerns.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude....

This guy. Another dude who gives me lots of positive attention for days now. Omg. I think i am going to have to break my no sex on the first date rule. His dirty talk is on fleek. He is hot. His dick is amazingly gorgeous....albeit too big. But if this guy fucks at all like he speaks to me. We are going to have a fantastic time together. I'm enjoying what I'm getting while I'm getting it. I've been without human touch for too long.

I can only base this on what I've seen you post but... Take the bull by the horns! I see you laughing, playing like a teenager, and enjoying the present. There is no time like the present. Don't expect commitment and just be present. If I was not where I am in life. I would be with someone like you. Life is short - ride it!

Btw, if his cock is really too big... take your time. I think you will handle it!

Reactions: confidential36