Does he want me to tell him i like him?

Flingz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok same best friend...

I've began to start talking with him about who i think is hot and stuff.. but whenever i do he always compares them to him and says he's better..

Examples

I say his room mate has a nice body, he says he doesnt and his is better
I say his friend is hot, he says he's not and that he's hotter
I say my friend is hot and has sexy eyes, He says he's not and his eyes are sexier
I say his room mates bed is really comfy, he says his bed is nicer.
I say the top 3 people i would fuck and he's annoyed he's not on the list
(although he would be if he wasnt so close)

Like, does he want me to tell him i like him? is he jealous that i like other guys? i dont get it =\

Flingz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
IDk, He just kinda sounds like a douche bag....but he may not be. I think anyone who is reading this will have no idea what is really going on. DETAILS. How do theses instances come up; you exclaiming that some other guy is great etc.(do you initiate the conversation, is the statement natural, is the statement prompted by your friend? and how does he respond; jokingly, angry, sarcastic, matter of fact?

Sorry ive posted other threads about him so didnt want to repeat myself...
We just talk and then it always leads to either his ex girlfriend or me being gay.. and usually when we are drunk..

But i mean i dont think he says it jokingly... just says it. but we just talk and if i feel comftable enough to say it i will..

monel

Sexy Member
Media
He just wants to know that he is as good loking and attractive as these other guys. Satisfy his insecurities by telling him that he is at the top of any list but you know he is not gay and you're not interested in doing anything that would hurt your relationship.

For example, if he were to ask whether someone was good looking, say "yeah, but not as gl as you". Then leave it alone.

Flingz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He just wants to know that he is as good loking and attractive as these other guys. Satisfy his insecurities by telling him that he is at the top of any list but you know he is not gay and you're not interested in doing anything that would hurt your relationship.

For example, if he were to ask whether someone was good looking, say "yeah, but not as gl as you". Then leave it alone.

Cool thanks =]

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Depending on your goal, I may go a different route.

I think you should be a bit cocky and standoffish. Don't be a complete prick but answers like, "I dunno dude, he's pretty hot" or "Yeah, yours is nice. But look at ____. Wow" might be enough to rile him up a bit. If he keeps upping the ante he may not be looking for compliments and may be trying to hint at something.

It's kind of exploiting his insecurities but it may tell you a bit more about what his goal is.