Does He?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bthegreat, Jan 5, 2009.

1. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I have a friend that I thought had some homosexualy traits for two years now. The other day we were hanging out watchig a movie at his house when some of these events happened.

We were talking about the next semester plans and then he asked me about if I was looking for a relationship this semester. He the washed dishes and was rubbing my head and neck. Then we were talking about eachothers faces and he was extremly close to mine without any problem. Then he noticed that are hands are the same and we compared them and we touched palms and held hands for a miute or two and the laughed. My hands were little bit bigger than his so I just stated that i was bigger than him.

When I was leaving I was saying good bye when he asked me if I wanted his gum out his mouth. I was like what? but yet interested in getting it out his mouth, but declined.

I went home and thought about it and regreted that I didn't get the gum but I'm wondering if he likes me in that way or not before I text him to see him again tonight so I could get that gum from him.

2. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yah...I think he definitely is into you. Maybe if the feeling is mutual, text him back and make plans...then add...still got that gum? :) Could start off the evening much quicker. :)

3. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ewww ABC gum! :smile:

Already been chewed

4. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I hope he is into me.

5. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well man...you're VERY hot! He'd be crazy not to be.:wink:

6. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    Well I'll send him a message to see, I'll be so a shamed if he turns me down. ;-(

Draft saved Draft deleted