Does height really make a considerable optic difference in size?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as putting them in different ranges?
If a short man had a penis somewhat larger than average (let's say average is 6 inches long and he's like 6.75), could he be considered "big" because of the relation to his body? Or a tall guy with like 7.25" which looks "average" in relation to his body? Can it really throw it off as much for people to register them as being a certain range they're not(small, medium, big)?

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
i have a friend whom i go motorcycle riding with that has an 8inch cock.thats considered average by some.but he's 5'6 and weighs 140.soo his cock looks huge on his body.it all depends on your frame.im a very large frame guy with a long/thick cock so it all equals out fine.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'1 so kinda tall but I'm very, very lean/skinny/lanky almost. My balls are also pretty big, I don't know what's up with my dick! I feel as if I should be a 7" :\

CPearl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The smallest penis I ever encountered was on a huge man. He had to be at least 6'5", but his penis - no kidding - was less than an inch long. I've never seen anything like it. I had to jerk him off with my finger!

I also have a friend who can't be more than 5'1" and he whips out his huge penis constantly at the clubs.

Of course I've met plenty of tall and short men who've had 'proportionate' penises, but I don't think you can count on height as a reliable indicator of size.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Visually it can make a difference, yes... but once they're inside me, they all feel like whatever size they are. lol
ROTFLMAO, but you are so right Meg. :tongue:

i have a friend whom i go motorcycle riding with that has an 8inch cock.thats considered average by some.but he's 5'6 and weighs 140.
Can I meet your friend? Eight inches is a good sized cock even on a guy who is 6' tall. :biggrin1:

mr obd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mine looks a lot smaller but even if i was average height it would look small i guess

im 6ft4 & 189lbs so just tall n toned