Does how loud you pee reflect your size?

Priapus420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a party last weekend with my girlfriend and some of her friends. After finally breaking the seal of about 7 beers, I found two girls sitting outside the bathroom just staring at me and smiling. I smiled back thinking nothing of it. After my girlfriend and I leave the party, she informs me that the two smiling young ladies from earlier asked her about my size. I must say, I guess I do kinda pee in a loud manner, and I am definitely above average. Is anyone with more experience able to comment on whether or not it is a good size barometer???

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know but when I am in the restroom and someone next to me has a loud river coming out of there hose, I get very horny thinking of what size they maybe. If I were with those girls I too might have been smiling. Soooo how big are you?

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience, and I'm at lot smaller than most guys here, I've found the volume at which I pee varies a lot, depending on the fullness of my bladder and how long it is since I last went to the toilet. I've found that there's a big difference between a precautionary pee before leaving home, when I don't really want to do a wee but feel I should because access to another toilet may be some time away, and a full bladdered wee borne of desperation and a beautifully distended bladder. Over the years I've discussed the subject with various people and so far my findings would appear to suggest that whilst big cocks occasionally go with big bladders, more often than not they don't.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Actually it does not reflect the size of a penis, but, it can reflect the diameter and flow rate of the urethra. There are men with small penises that have large urethras and this will make more noise. It is also a reflection of height of the origination of the urethral stream above a toilet bowl. The higher the origination point and the greater the distance between the the origination point and the water level in the toilet the more the velocity of the falling stream will acellerate and the higher the speed will be as it finaly does "splash-down". One can bet that this is definitely not one studied in physics books, but it does have it's basis there.

Should we submit this one to Mythbusters? :)

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever I'm in a restroom that's near an area where others can hear, I make sure to piss in a way that is silent. sort of on the side of the bowl so it hits the ceramic before going into the water. I grew up in a rather upper-class household and my parents would have parties and stuff and it was a huge no-no if the guests could hear somebody pissing while they were standing around with their cocktails.

So to this day I still do it. And I cringe when I can hear piss sounds coming from a bathroom. It's just considered low-class to me.

And to this day I usually sit down to piss when I'm in a private abode anyway. My guy friends often laugh when I tell 'em, but why would I stand when I can sit and relax? It's quieter, cleaner, and if I suddenly have to crap then I'm already in position. Of course in public toilets or in the wilds I'll stand, but when I'm in over at somebody's nice house I sit.

Funny eh?

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also wondered about this loud stream/big dick question. I used to have a friend who's stream makes a lot of noise when it hits the water in the toilet. But I never got to see his dick while we were friends. So I don't know. He is a tall slender guy who I thought might have a big dick. I have known tall slender guys who did have big dicks but don't know if they make a lot of noise taking a pee. I
think we need more input before we can make a judgement on this question. My friend is very shy when it came to using a
urinal. He would use a urinal at work that has a wall on the side and turn himself toward the corner even though there were
partitions between the urinals. Which makes me think he has a big dick and didn't want anybody to look over the partition and see his dick. Sometimes he
would go into a stall, and that was when I heard his noisy stream. It sounded like a cow pissing on a flat rock. But he really guarded his dick from being seen. He is 28 years old and has a strong stream. Maybe he has a big dick and maybe not. I dunno.
nicecircjob

EnTaro

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your best bet is to unzip your pants, ruffle your underwear, then slap your hand against your thigh to make the audible sound of your penis unfurling and smacking against your legs like a pendulum.

Either that, or exclaim loudly "damn, I hate when it dunks in the water" while taking a dump.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The loudness of your urine hitting the water has nothing to do with penis size and everything to do with height. As in the taller you are and farther away your penis is from the water the louder it will sound. :rolleyes: :duh:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How loud a guy pees has a lot to do with his self-confidence. Cocky guys with big wieners are proud of it and often pee loudly as the human equivalent of a male gorilla beating his chest, or a peacock fanning his feathers, or any of various other displays of male virility in other species.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
The loudness of your urine hitting the water has nothing to do with penis size and everything to do with height. As in the taller you are and farther away your penis is from the water the louder it will sound. :rolleyes: :duh:

I think it has far more to do with the fullness of the bladder, the tightness of the bladder (which is why young men, I'm predicting, probably have a more forceful flow of urine than older), and the width of the urethra. (Someone suggested a wide urethra would indirectly produce a louder sound, but I'm thinking the opposite ... that a narrow urethra would have more of a nozzling effect, intensifying the strength of the flow.)

Height would probably figure in somewhere, but only as a less important factor, imo.

Penis size would be pretty much irrelevant.

This is nothing but a guess. Truth to tell, I haven't done the lab work.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
How loud a guy pees has a lot to do with his self-confidence. Cocky guys with big wieners are proud of it and often pee loudly as the human equivalent of a male gorilla beating his chest, or a peacock fanning his feathers, or any of various other displays of male virility in other species.

Ah yes, the willingness to let 'er rip and piss loudly.
Yup, I've had the impression that certain guys were doing just what you describe, BDD.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm the only guy here who feels kind of .. gauche.. when others hear my piss?

Lynx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just wanted to chirp in, I follow Bonky's view but also wanted to mention that I do get a frisson everytime I hear one of my friends making a raucous in the bathroom :)

Martex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm Japanese/Korean, so I've got a pretty short cock, 2.50"-3.00" long when soft. My piss-slit is quite large so the stream is very heavy & thick. The width of the stream at times gets wider than the thickness of my entire cock. I've been embarrassed because guests(male & female) also roommates have said that they can hear my piss going into toilet bowl thru the walls & from downstairs. Guys with cocks twice the length as mine pissing next to me at public urinals can't believe that much piss can come out from a small cock at once. I've got complaints from other guys because I've splashed & sprayed piss on them from my piss stream at trough-type urinals.

vid: http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=8gEi3E58Zvq&...

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I used to piss like a fire hose in my youth. But with age comes prostate hyperplasia, either benign or leading to cancer. and that reduces the piss stream over the years. Young or old, however, one's prostate has a lot more to do with the flow rate of a man's urine than does the size of his penis.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I don't think penis size and urination volume go together. But I think most guys *believe* they do.

I have to disagree here. I'm 5'7" and 6" soft ... so the distance from the tip of my penis to the toilet is shorter than it is for the vast majority of men. And yet -- I am generally one of the loudest guys in the men's room.

So I'm the only guy here who feels kind of .. gauche.. when others hear my piss?

I don't go out of my way to be heard, but ... it is what it is. I'm not going to go to all kinds of squeamish Victorian lengths to mask a normal biological function. We all urinate, even people from "rather upper-class households."

Steve