Does interracial sex feel different to men than to women?

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had sex with 2 white guys (whom i actually met on this website...thanks lpsg:smile:) and sex feels exactly the same. White men vary as much as as black men and there was nothing different to me. A male friend....who never had interracial sex told me he knows someone who had and that it felt different. I believe that this is just something that goes on in the mind of guys....i think while the guy is having sex with a person of a different race he is subconciously saying to himself "omg i fucking a white girl....im fucking a white girl". Women of all races can vary how good they are in bed. White, black, asian, and hispanic women can be very loose and race has nothing to do with it. I understand that people have preferences (and after my own experience with black men mine is for tall white men only) but im not asking about that. So my question is does it feel different or is it the same for you guys?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great question..

I am not a man but I cannot help to answer it too..I loved my interracial sex experiences with my blacks and whites who were foreigners..way more than my own country men same colors/races..I guess the spice for me are the foreigners..men can look pretty much alike all over the globe but they are culturaly just different to begin with..like a new land to be explored..a mystery..or something like that.

Rommette..you are beautiful! by the way.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't understand how anyone would say that skin color made sex feel physically different (unless the skin had some intense textural differences). Perhaps the person was experiencing some heightened psychological differences due to their interest in interracial sex?

I've never noticed any differences among different men or women or various skin tones.

Doc_Choc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes it is a bit different. I am asian and the attention I got from a girl I dated for a while was extremely different from what my long standing girlfriend would give me.

Not talking about actual sex. Both were good but I probably enjoyed the 'attention' I got in the IR relationship.

Mind you Im neither black or white :p

Btw, those guys were lucky to be able to enjoy you :)

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Perhaps the person was experiencing some heightened psychological differences due to their interest in interracial sex?

Bingo!
It's all in the mind. People hear about how different races do things in the bed, and over time that either makes a person more cautious, ambitious or curious to know whether or not it's true.

Last edited:
Media
I have never thought race/colour makes any difference at all. Of course, like there are variations in men's cock size and sex technique, women vary greatly in body shape, tightness etc. I have enjoyed the experience of fucking women of different races/colours to mine (white UK) occasionally.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"I don't understand how anyone would say that skin color made sex feel physically different (unless the skin had some intense textural differences). Perhaps the person was experiencing some heightened psychological differences due to their interest in interracial sex?

I've never noticed any differences among different men or women or various skin tones." quoting Lex...

It does feel different even among "same" skin tones..and to me is like the difference between chocolates white/black I cannot stand in my mouth and others that I crave.

I always notice people..but my brains ignore most and its indifferent/not distracted until they become "yumi" detected by my radar..than its real distraction.
I am not color blind person, I see many shades, very detailed oriented..not missing anything at all. to chose who to engage in sex is like when we are in a candy store we get to choose bonbons..I am going to chose the fresh, shining, alive, robust ones...that is old selection ways for milenias..unfortunatly nowdays because lifestyle and diet many people look dry, emaciated, like they are poluted? Others look new/fresh, yumi and that is very attractive.. skins is big organ and its looks appeals can seduce (me) by its smell, taste, textures, tone etc..what I do know and observed about me is that:...I enjoy my white pinks and my blacks shining..and all speaking with accents !

well, thank you gisella

My pleasure!..I am impossible when people are yumi in their galleries etc..better I keep quite.xoxo.:cool::tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Interesting question Rommette!
I'm not surprised that some men would imagine there is a physical difference just because the women or man is a different race.
But of course most of us know that is simply not true. :eek:

Yes it is a bit different. I am asian and the attention I got from a girl I dated for a while was extremely different from what my long standing girlfriend would give me.
That is just the way she treated you darling!
There isn't any difference otherwise. :tongue:

Not talking about actual sex. Both were good but I probably enjoyed the 'attention' I got in the IR relationship.

Mind you Im neither black or white :p
What is your race then?

Btw, those guys were lucky to be able to enjoy you :)

I'll have to agree with him as far as the men who've had you.
They are lucky!:biggrin1:

Just imagine how very exciting it might be if there were differences
because you weren't the same race as your partner!
:naughty:
C.B.:saevil:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had sex with 2 white guys (whom i actually met on this website...thanks lpsg:smile:) and sex feels exactly the same.
White men vary as much as as black men and there was nothing different to me.
That's been my experience as well.

A male friend....who never had interracial sex told me he knows someone who had and that it felt different. I believe that this is just something that goes on in the mind of guys....i think while the guy is having sex with a person of a different race he is subconciously saying to himself "omg i fucking a white girl....im fucking a white girl".
Yup and to some white guys the internal dialog is "OMG! I'm fucking a black girl . . . I'm fucking a black girl & she's soooo tight and good." :rolleyes:

Women of all races can vary how good they are in bed. White, black, asian, and hispanic women can be very loose and race has nothing to do with it. I understand that people have preferences (and after my own experience with black men mine is for tall white men only) but im not asking about that. So my question is does it feel different or is it the same for you guys?
Hey, that's my territory! :irked:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
don't see how race factors here.

i have slept with women from a number of ethnicities - European, African, Indian, Chinese, Filipino, you name it. In terms of the physical experience, the only difference is the sexual attitude/performance specific to the individual, not her race.

The best lays i ever had were with a white British women and a Filipino woman, so their race per se doesn't come into it.