Does interracial sex feel different to men than to women?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As someone said before...good is good and bad is bad. However, I do tend to find that latinos are more passionate, including this papi chulo right here!! :wink:

I wish I could vouch for that you sexy papi Rico!! :naughty:
Drifterwood said:
Nope, I have this glow in the dark translucence for a while afterwards :biggrin1:
Now this :haha: I can vouch for!
C.B.:saevil:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm wrong; but I think more white people get hung up on race in relation to sex than those of other races.

I have never once thought during sex:
"OMG! There is a huge white penis inside of me!"
"How did this white boy learn to fuck like a black man?"

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand how anyone would say that skin color made sex feel physically different (unless the skin had some intense textural differences). Perhaps the person was experiencing some heightened psychological differences due to their interest in interracial sex?

I've never noticed any differences among different men or women or various skin tones.

True...

Sex feels different from person to person, because everyone has different techniques and whatnot. I'm sure that's all it was.

Exactly! I have been with black, white and Hispanic men and it always felt like sex. :biggrin1: There were individual differences among all of them, but it had nothing to do with race/ethnicity.

BanShen

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends on how literally you define "sex."

If you just mean, "is there a different feeling on my penis as I have sex with women of different races?" then no, I can't distinguish between them with any consistency.

But if you're talking about the entire act of sex outside of different skin color/eyes...visual cues, essentially, then yes, there's a difference.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends on how literally you define "sex."

If you just mean, "is there a different feeling on my penis as I have sex with women of different races?" then no, I can't distinguish between them with any consistency.

But if you're talking about the entire act of sex outside of different skin color/eyes...visual cues, essentially, then yes, there's a difference.

:veryhappy:

I do not grab it as a "definition about sex".. but the way I observe the world and life and people..see things with my own curious eyes and absorve and many etc

Yep..finaly someone touched "visual cues" differences involving the senses..I see the world in colors..there are so much details all over the place..its beautiful! Plus the layers that comes with people..their mixes and their families trees and more mixing and stories and historeis and facts and mystery..and sooooo much more!

I do enjoy deeply..brains and guts and whatever.... to observe and feel differences around all over and beyond.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are you all talking about? Of course its different.
White women taste like vanilla.
Black women taste like chocolate.
Brown women taste like cinnimon.
Yellow women taste like cherry blossoms.
Red women taste like honey.

Sarcasm rules!!!!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What are you all talking about? Of course its different.
White women taste like vanilla.
Black women taste like chocolate.
Brown women taste like cinnimon.
Yellow women taste like cherry blossoms.
Red women taste like honey.

Sarcasm rules!!!!

Even some list making are all inclusivists..full of PC blabla..typical of a black and white mindset country...even the flavors standard products there are in middle class malls USA.

My attraction to people that I have sex with is among white, browns, some red/natives and blacks..among those I have preferences for other characteristics also.

I'm not attracted to yellows and greens thou.

h8r4life

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people may think differently, but for me, how it feels is definitely more a factor of the individual woman, rather than her race. Different smells, and hair textures I guess are the main differences that I notice (smells from diet mainly).