Does it always come down to anal?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So you begin seeing a trans woman. Date for awhile and things start to get intimate. But where does the physical action and intimacy lead? If she likes to top, then you had better be into receiving anal. If she likes to bottom, well, hopefully you are into giving anal. Anal, anal, anal......
I am exaggerating a little bit. Of course there is all sorts of ways to be intimate (i.e.kissing, oral, manual, toys...) and pleasing one another. But if you want to have intercourse (full-body contact & sex?) with a trans woman than chances are some form of anal sex is going to be involved.
Not saying this (anal sex) is a bad thing.......but can this be a "show stopper" if the man is not into anal? If a man is dating a trans woman, is it assumed that he is "OK" with everything anal?

desilover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well it's one of the few ways to have penetrative sex. oral, hjs, or boob sex can only go so far.

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think this is really a trans thing as much as it is a male to male thing. Basically, there is a compatibility question that guys have that hetero couple dont have to deal with. With a hetero couple, there isn't a question of what part goes where, its more about when, how and how often.

With guy couples you have to sort out the whole dynamic. As far as I can tell the combinations seem to be endless. I know a lot of guys who dont care for anal, either as top or bottom. Then you have the whole top, bottom versatile bit. I think that this complicates things, but what are you supposed to do about it?

I am sure there are t-tops, as it were, but that is not my experience overall. There are some T-Versatile. I think you just have to have the compatibility discussion and move on from there.

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me I am rather anal oriented so i think if my partner wasn't into anal I don't think i could be with him. I place a ot of value on the bond sex has, and because I enjoy anal so much i don't think I could date a guy who didn't. its not saying I expect anal like every night and every time we have sex, But I would want it probably most of the time. I do agree sex and intimacy is more then just penetrative sex. But I couldn't be in a relationship where there was no anal. Although to eash their own and I know some tgirls that dont even have anal sex. So its really an open ended question that have a different answer with everyone you talk to.