Does it annoy you when men expect you to get them off?

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean, just because we say hi to each other in chat or you like my pics and got hard does not make me obligated to get you off. Do not be offended or act like I'm a prick tease just because I don't want you to jerk off for me. Why the hell would I want to see your cam or show you mine (I don't show on cam EVER).

Yes, sometimes I like to play and I admit that I get a thrill from arousing a man and bringing him to climax. But that is my choice to do it when I feel like it, not because you expect it from me. I am not your free erotic chat sex goddess.

And no, I'm not PMS'ing or in need of getting laid (OK, maybe that one is true) but I have had it up to here with men acting like I owe them an orgasm. It's your erection, own it.

Am I the only one that gets tired of this? Ladies, what is your experience?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean, just because we say hi to each other in chat or you like my pics and got hard does not make me obligated to get you off. Do not be offended or act like I'm a prick tease just because I don't want you to jerk off for me. Why the hell would I want to see your cam or show you mine (I don't show on cam EVER).

Yes, sometimes I like to play and I admit that I get a thrill from arousing a man and bringing him to climax. But that is my choice to do it when I feel like it, not because you expect it from me. I am not your free erotic chat sex goddess.

And no, I'm not PMS'ing or in need of getting laid (OK, maybe that one is true) but I have had it up to here with men acting like I owe them an orgasm. It's your erection, own it.

Ohh fuck, that was hot. I got to go clean up.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They do? Are they verified women?

I can see how it could easily go both ways on that.

Ya it goes both ways, but I mean, don't complain because you don't have an orgasm everytime. It's not our faults our bodies are built to orgasm everytime we fuck. Everyone should be responsible for achieving their own orgasm.

...but I see where you're coming from with the whole cam thing

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, but only when the person in question turns mean when I politely decline to use my camera with them or to see theirs. One person tried to argue with me about it, saying it was no different than browsing the galleries (this person wanted me to watch him jerk off natch). I just shrug this sort of thing off, but I have to admit to being peeved if someone gets snarky with me when I am polite about it.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I understand where you're coming from, Honey. It can get irritating after you've been asked to do it so much that you get burned out on it and there's no thrill left to it. Now when it comes to you, Honey, I enjoy the conversations that we have much more than doing the cam thing. It's deeper to me to actually speak and listen to someone rather than to watch them watch gyrate silently in this little box. Perhaps that makes me an oddball. Who knows?:cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but only when the person in question turns mean when I politely decline to use my camera with them or to see theirs. One person tried to argue with me about it, saying it was no different than browsing the galleries (this person wanted me to watch him jerk off natch). I just shrug this sort of thing off, but I have to admit to being peeved if someone gets snarky with me when I am polite about it.
That is the problem in a nutshell, some men just won't get the hint. They view the women of this site as free entertainment. :mad:

I won't view cams anymore because quite frankly watching a guy I don't know jerk off half way around the world bores me. It's even worse when they are just stroking it or edging for 2 hours or more. I'm glad they are having fun but that doesn't do a damn thing for me.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand where you're coming from, Honey. It can get irritating after you've been asked to do it so much that you get burned out on it and there's no thrill left to it. Now when it comes to you, Honey, I enjoy the conversations that we have much more than doing the cam thing. It's deeper to me to actually speak and listen to someone rather than to watch them watch gyrate silently in this little box. Perhaps that makes me an oddball. Who knows?:cool:

I think it's because we have a connection that goes beyond "Nice dick, can I suck it?". We have real affection for each other. I can tell you how I feel and if I'm feeling frisky you're always happy to help out, and when I'm not you're a good friend with strong broad shoulders. And when you're frisky I am easily let into it with you. When you and I talk and the conversation goes that way it has a natural feel to it.

Maybe that's what it is - the natural progression and expression of feelings verse a forced or contrived reaction.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That is the problem in a nutshell, some men just won't get the hint. They view the women of this site as free entertainment. :mad:

I won't view cams anymore because quite frankly watching a guy I don't know jerk off half way around the world bores me. It's even worse when they are just stroking it or edging for 2 hours or more. I'm glad they are having fun but that doesn't do a damn thing for me.
njqt, you tickle me so hard sometimes:biggrin1:. I almost sprayed my laptop with my mouthful of Kool-aid, LOL. All men aren't that bad, and I'm not saying that you said that. I just 'feel' what you said and where you're coming from. Just sometimes it's like that one apple spoils a bunch scenario...

Last edited:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Exactly. It's like some people just think if you say Hi to them that you've committed to a sexual experience. Granted this is a rather prevy site and I fit right in most the time, but that doesn't mean that the women (or men) are here just for that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
njqt, you tickle me hard sometimes:biggrin1:. I almost sprayed my laptop with my mouthful of Kool-aid, LOL. All men aren't that bad, and I'm not saying that you said that. I just 'feel' what you said and where you're coming from. Just sometimes it's like that one apple spoils a bunch scenario...
8060, All men are not that bad, most here are pretty nice; but there are a few who pluck my very last nerve. :mad: Why should I watch them get excited? If by some strange miracle watching them were to arouse me then what? I'm all alone in my room with sticky fingers. :irked: No thank you.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's annoying when women expect me to get them off. Yes, it can go both ways.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think that camming or asking someone to cam should be way down the list on "things to do here". We have galleries here with pictures and videos in them. Let that suffice until you have built a rapport with another member to want something like that. Often times, that's how a member will come through the door on you...wanting to cam with you rather than introducing themselves.

It's like having a quickie and I dislike quickies to say the least. Some will expect these big volcanic eruptions and I don't have time to do that over a webcam. It takes time to prime my body for something like that and I'd enjoy it much more with someone actually physically next to me. During the camming, I have to stop pleasing myself to type a dirty message because they've typed a dirty message. Now, what? I've got lube all over my keyboard. Now I have to take mo' time get my 'sexual mind' back to where it was when my body was 'almost there'.

With a sexy rapport in place, nine times out of ten, I wouldn't even think about it like that; but coming through the door like that, bad nerves is all I feel. So, pick the cam up at checkout, not on Aisle 1:cool:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that camming or asking someone to cam should be way down the list on "things to do here". We have galleries here with pictures and videos in them. Let that suffice until you have built a rapport with another member to want something like that. Often times, that's how a member will come through the door on you...wanting to cam with you rather than introducing themselves.

It's like having a quickie and I dislike quickies to say the least. Some will expect these big volcanic eruptions and I don't have time to do that over a webcam. It takes time to prime my body for something like that and I'd enjoy it much more with someone actually physically next to me. During the camming, I have to stop pleasing myself to type a dirty message because they've typed a dirty message. Now, what? I've got lube all over my keyboard. Now I have to take mo' time get my 'sexual mind' back to where it was when my body was 'almost there'.

With a sexy rapport in place, nine times out of ten, I wouldn't even think about it like that; but coming through the door like that, bad nerves is all I feel. So, pick the cam up at checkout, not on Aisle 1:cool:

I love the way you put things baby. I also get guys that get annoyed when I tell them I'm not beating off with them. They want me to cum before they do and are bothered by the fact that I don't play with myself when I'm on the computer.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the way you put things baby. I also get guys that get annoyed when I tell them I'm not beating off with them. They want me to cum before they do and are bothered by the fact that I don't play with myself when I'm on the computer.
OMG! I hate when they do that! :irked: What used to piss me off back when I did view cams was the guys who wouldn't show their face or give a real first name. Yet they expected me to diddle myself to orgasm. :eek::confused: Sorry, not happening! :mad:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! I hate when they do that! :irked: What used to piss me off back when I did view cams was the guys who wouldn't show their face or give a real first name. Yet they expected me to diddle myself to orgasm. :eek::confused: Sorry, not happening! :mad:

ROFLMAO

NJ, you so crack me up!

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Am I the only one that gets tired of this? Ladies, what is your experience?

No, you're not the only one that gets tired of this. I like to chat, even like to tease and sometimes arouse a man when I'm in the mood, but only after a proper introduction and at least a conversation that goes beyond "do you like my dick, wanna see me cum?"

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh I'm with you girls!!!!

And I can't stop laughing at the guys saying about the girls who insist they make them cum.... I'm with Honey there - are you sure they're gals and not guys?!!?!? :lmao:

I've had some great times with some that I've gotten to know and a while back, maybe with the odd 'stranger' but overall it's not for me. As NJQT says, you're still at home alone :rolleyes:

And..... here's a funny question.... How do you girls all wank and cyber at the same time? I mean... I can see how guys can - they just sit and stroke and type one handed. But if I get comfy enough to wank, or even get my rabbit out, where the heck do I put my laptop and how then heck am I supposed to type?!!? AAAHHHHHHHH!!! I can't do it!

AANNNNNNDDDDD It also breaks the 'mood' when a guy is camming then leaning forward every now and then to type, with one or two hands....

AAANNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD even more funny when you realise they are not even typing to you and must have a few other on the go too!!!! :lmao: