Does it bother you ?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
usually just asked how big it is. and that has not happened for years. had a few gals slip a hand down my pants in a crowded bar. bedded all of them. so they must like what they find in there.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No ones ever asked
Wonder why?
(starting to get pissed off now re no one asking?)

Still never stopped me from asking
"Can I see it"?
enz

lol na, i mean unless ur a complete stranger. If were friends, or if I like you, Its a plus, my old friends seen mine before because of my ex. They all told me it was a good size and I was like you coulda just asked me instead of having other people show u lol

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm been asked a couple of times by both sexes. as long as it was not in public i showed them and took it as a compliment. i would still do it but nobody asks anymore.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been asked to show it. Didn't have to. Was involved with a very active hot tub group where everyone was naked. I liked to serve the drinks which put my cock at eye level for the gals sitting in the hot tub. They all knew what I was packing.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ummm...don't know abou the others. But when I am in the situation that would lead to someone asking 'Can I see it?'...I'm usually quite ameanable?!

I mean it's not like one gets asked this question in the chicken livers aisle at the local Morrisons!??!?

Am I missing something!?!