Does it bother you ?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, show me yours I will show you mine- and if I say NO, it means NO.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Usually like petting a puppy.....once they touch it, rub it and see it, it's like they know you enough to suck it or fuck it and not feel guilty, especially if they just met you that evening.

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No. About 14 years ago (I was 22 I think), my brother's ex-wife had seewn it - don't remember how.- Anyway we were at a gay bar and she started talking about it with friends. Well after close, we were all standing around out front, and she says show him. So there I am on a city street with a bunch of people standing around - guys and girls both and I whip it out. Got some nice comments, and ahhhhs, and oooooooos. Unfortunately no action for some reason. May have been because I was on a break up with my husband and was constantly talking about him. BTW we got back together four months later and 15 years latter still are together and in love.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My experience with "showing" may be a bit different from the rest. My wife and I were good friends with another couple. Once, in conversation, my wife told her friend that I was uncut. The other woman replied that she had never seen an uncut penis, but wished that she could.

My wife asked me if I would let "Mary" see my penis and I said "sure" so when she and her husband were both there I came in dressed only in loose shorts, and my wife told her she could look at me if she wanted to. She said "Yes!" so I removed my shorts and stood there naked while she looked and my wife explained how I was different.

I could tell that my friend was a bit jealous that his wife had seen my cock, but that my wife had not asked to look at his. So I suggested that to be "fair" he should show his to my wife, too, which he was only too glad to do.

This was a case where the wives saw each others' husbands naked, but the reverse did not happen. My friend has admitted that his wife has mentioned the incident a few times since, and my wife has also referred to seeing "Jim" naked.

It seems to have been an important incident in their lives, and I am very much aware that it somehow made our friendship even closer.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends on ones sexual preference. It seems that a straight
person would be bothered whereas a gay person would not be bothered by that request. Any more straights out there who would be bothered by such a request? Is MrHangman the only 100% straight who will chime in?