Does it bug Obamabots, that's it's Clinton II

Discussion in 'Politics' started by faceking, Nov 18, 2008.

1. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    Curious if how much rescinding on opinion of Hillary and Bill will be going on, as Obama is proving himself of LITTLE CHANGE... and now only left with PREDICTABLE HOPE. Holder... wow, the Clinton crony, a la the Mark Rich pardon. Lordy... guess some hack from the Rose Law Firm is next. Hillary as Sec of State??? Curious if Bill's international respect is worth a tinker's cuss to the 3 countries that matter most to the US: Iraq - no, AquaVelvaDad gives middle finger, China - no, Communists give middle finger, continue to up pollution anty, and lastly Russia - as Putin will put it (as he has before), come to Moscow and I'll give you a personal circumcision, and the middle finger.

2. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

you Limbaugh nitwits...

You complain he doesn't have experience... and then complain when he HIRES experience.
    So fucking what?

Bush hired nothing but the rightmost nutcases in his FATHER and Reagan's administrations....
    Put Rumfeld to war against the guy RUMSFELD ARMED.

Besides... you wanna SOLVE an economic crisis? You want to BALANCE a budget? Pay DOWN the national debt?

Well if that's what you want to accomplish, you go talk to the ONLY team in 40 years who has managed to ACCOMPLISH it.

There's not a Republican alive who has ever been a part of balancing the federal budget...
    ..Not a republican alive that has ever PAID DOWN THE NATIONAL DEBT.

You want to make rich fucks even richer... hire a republican.

You want REAL fiscal responsibility to the electorate?
    Hire a Democrat.

You Rubepublicans OUGHT to get busy trying to figure out WHERE your train jumped the tracks and start charting a course to re-assert some semblance of fiscal conservatism.

Cause right now... everything you guys spout is just so laughably a lie.

3. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Can someone tell me what brand of magical crystal balls these so-called conservatives and independents are using? I need to know so I can file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau for being defective. :rolleyes:

Seriously... there's more bitching now about Obama than BEFORE the election!!

4. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

The national debt was $4,188,092,107,183.00 the first day Bill Clinton took office and $5,727,776,738,304.00 on his last day for an astounding peacetime increase of $1,539,684,631,121.00. This of course while Clinton enjoyed a booming economy (very, very-little of which was his own doing) and no major war, military buildup or anything of that nature.

Not sure where you learned math but the above figures show he didn’t pay down shit like the rest of the Democrats.

And remember how you go on and on about Bush's botched intelligence (also calling them lies) going into Iraq and his Wall Street/oil buddies? Did you see Jami Miscik is on Obama’s transition team leading a review of American intelligence agencies?

:eek: Jami’s resume LOL!: Head of intelligence analysis at the Central Intelligence Agency during its biggest embarrassment: the botched assessments about Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction. Then she moved on to become a senior official managing risks in emerging markets for the investment bank Lehman Brothers, until its collapse this fall.

You will wanna read more about Obama' new team here … :wink:

http://www.lpsg.org/110446-here-come-the-lobbyists-obama.html

5. houtx48

Gold Member

i going to give obama the benefit of the doubt until he proves other wise, until then i going to keep my friggin mouth shut, as should others.

6. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

If Obama proves to be a feckless leader, I will have no problem admitting such, however, until he proves otherwise, I imbue him with the same faith, hopes of success and righting the ship that I give to all my representatives.

Nothing wrong with waiting until he takes office and acts as president before passing judgement.

7. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Shit man..give a guy a CHANCE to fail before you judge him. Seriously, if it wasn't Obama in the white house and someone else...you'd still have to bitch and moan about something just so you'd feel better. It cracks me up to read some of this stuff... kinda like watching Fox News... they have no idea what to do now that Obama won. It's like they are constantly reaching for a story and looking bewildered when they have to admit something just may work in favor of him now that he's pres. elect. Anyone could do better than Bush Jr. in the whitehouse..even if they slept thru the 4 yrs of their presidency.

8. midlifebear

Gold Member

PITCH FOR HORROR FILM: Rush Limbaugh and Dr. Laura have a test tube baby that lives off of AM Radio waves.

That's it. Nothing more to add.

9. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Math Fail.

Like I told you before, Clinton paid down the national debt in his last term. This is something that no Republican has ever done. It's too bad that he couldn't have stayed in office longer. After all, he was the first one to start bombing Al Qaeda camps, lowering taxes (unlike his 'read my lips' predecessor), and lowering the national debt. On top of this, he managed to create positive social change and get some BBW blowjobs. He's one of the greatest presidents of the century.

Also, the first term that Clinton was in office, and the debt did go up (slightly) was during the worst recession in over 60 years.

Spin that!

10. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Yet again, a Democrat is in office to clean up the mess that the former GOP Administration created. Unfortunately, there has never been a bigger mess to clean up. I'm afraid that most of Obama's time will be wasted in dealing with the Bush legacy (debt, war, unconstitutional laws, etc).

I feel bad for the guy. Nonetheless, I hope the Americans keep him to his word about change: reforming health care, getting out of Iraq and reversing many Bush laws and policies.

11. lacuna22

lacuna22 New Member

Albums:
    it's pretty amusing to see all the limbaugh wingnuts scrambling around for any little crumb of news that they can spin into criticism of obama. reminds me of how insects under a rock react when you lift it and the sunlight drives them crazy.

12. D_Eric_the_Bred

D_Eric_the_Bred New Member

If I hadn't just moved to the US I would be laughing about the paranoia of the right wing conservatives... but instead now I am a little bit scared. It's too bad that they are unwilling to give the guy a chance to prove himself wrong, Lord knows Bush did when he was elected for a second term... He isn't even in office and you people are already screaming at the top of your lungs. I really enjoy listening to FOX news radio because of its the only 24 hour comedy station you can get on AM radio

13. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whaaaa???

14. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

just wait a few years

your voice will be ringing in the same chorus,

I betcha

15. D_Eric_the_Bred

D_Eric_the_Bred New Member

I'm sorry I can't help but laugh out loud when someone who thinks the Vancouver Canuck's rule, has good judgement and clear thoughts

16. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    First post is incomprehensible. Rethink your mindless Neoconservative talk radio sputum and repost it. Or, better yet, leave the posting to people who aren't regurgitating garbage they've heard from the mouths of right wing drug addicts, domestic offenders and anti-American assholes.

(See what I did there?)

Ah ha ha ha ha!

17. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    and yet you are here. [edit: please refrain from looking stupid without any rhetorical counterpoint, AKA STFU]. seriously.

ANYWAYS, back to the real life, and what's in front of us.

I'm thinking a bit more on this... and thinking how awfully quiet BILLARY (and I purposely fuse both names) went away. And there was some deal brokered on campaign debt and party lines.

Me thinks this was the consolation prize. Since we are being told how she ABSOLUTELY wasn't involved during the hubby's terms, but is somehow a junior senator qualified as sec of state.

#17 faceking, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
  18. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:

VINYL BABY.... shall we pull the tons and tons of anti-Hillary rhetoric coming from Obamabots over the spring and summer.

Wasn't me who said it... it was you folk.

19. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    At first I thought the pile of drivel that never answered the OP was just loony Obamabot ranting. But I realize. They are pissed at Barrah, and they can't fucking say it. Wow. I raise a serious point... how ANTI-HILLARY the Obamabots have been, and now he's given her the #3 post (the real #3 post) and everyone is silent, pulling some Rush Limbaugh card, give him a chance, etc...

I just was pinging you on how ~80% of the Obamabots whom despise Billary felt about it.

By not answering the OP....frankly, you've answered it. Nice. The country will certainly give him a chance, and the media an extra chance... but he's putting the salvos into the cannons in the wrong direction already.

20. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Uh huh, I'm not pissed at anything and I did not use the "Limbaugh card".
    I am, however, reserving judgement until the man takes office and begins to act as president. If that decision seems inadequate in some way to you, so be it.

Draft saved Draft deleted