Does it count if you push down on your cock to measure?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_teyjhne, Jul 8, 2011.

1. D_teyjhne

D_teyjhne New Member

so if you push against the bone?

2. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually the official and correct way to measure is starting from the outer far edge of your ass cheek.

3. hsarge

Gold Member

You measure anyway you want. It's your ego you are trying to satisfy, not mine.

4. D_teyjhne

D_teyjhne New Member

well thats true hsarge, but i wanna make sure im doing it correctly, then again, if no one else is doing it correctly why should i?

5. hsarge

Gold Member

Cosby, you just hit the nail on the head. You will hear all sizes measured in all manners or even just guestimated from finger length or forearm. You have got men claiming 11" and women swearing the have seen 13" flaccids. Now you can worry about it, or go satisfy your partner to the best of your ability. You will never be the largest nor will you be the smallest. If you want to do PE all well and good, but don't get too bogged down in numbers.

6. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Hsarge has it down. Look at the way people measure: Bone pressed erect length, strecthed flacid length, non bone pressed erect length..and that doesn't even cover girth! I guess if you want, if it is that important to you you can list your BPEL and your NBPEL and let others make of it what they will..

Sadly I see people waaaaayyyy to obsessed with measuring, down to the littlest fraction of an inch. Kinda weird. Don't get me started on the whole comparing it to things or the forced perspective, fish eye lenses, or misleading hand placements, lol

As Hsarge has said don't worry about it and go satisfy you partner to the best of your abillity. Remember: skills are something you can always have more of. Your chest of sexual tricks can always get bigger:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted