Does it feel better with a woman on top ?

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I've never been crazy about being on the bottom; it just doesn't feel as good that way. Fortunately, my wife is not a big fan of being on top, either.

We usually do it missionary, or facing each other on our sides, or doggy style.

I've found it's pretty easy to bottom out in your partners in all those positions, so you want to take care and show them a really good time by not just thrusting thoughtlessly as hard and fast and deep as you can.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both are good – I usually do both (plus a bunch more) during any session. Always nice to Pound from above but its nice to lay back and watch em pop up and down while their tits bounce around… Both are good with me.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It feels better than some positions. I like that I can push my hips up in the air and get really deep inside a woman. It feels particularly, ridiculously deep in the reverse cowgirl position.

Also I can really pound her from below too. 'Sall good.

PS I am always in control no matter what the position is. She may be on top but like I've said I control the action with my hips.

D

deleted356736

The thing I like most about my wife being on top is that it gives me the opportunity to explore her body. There are several positions I enjoy very much, and her on top is one of them.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer being on top. I can't relax on the bottom. I'm too scared that my dick will break, like if it comes out too far and she doesn't realize and goes back down and bends it.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I prefer being on top. I can't relax on the bottom. I'm too scared that my dick will break, like if it comes out too far and she doesn't realize and goes back down and bends it.

That actually happened to me the first time she was on top. :eek: Thankfully my dick is strong like bull!! :biggrin1:

I just learned real quick how to position my hips properly and get into a good rhythm with her so it doesn't happen.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not a big fan of her on top, but if she's getting off on it, that's cool. I like it better with lighter women. If she's over about 120 lbs, it gets a little tiring thrusting against that weight.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I like it, it feels different, gravity seems to make the cervix more noticable which feels good rubbing against the glans. Being relaxed, the man has more control over his orgasm which extends sex.
As for feeling better, for me the vagina feels best with the legs closed, it is tighter and obviously provides more sensation.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i prefer to be in control but im never against a woman getting on top. but honestly for me its the position that feels the least arousing to me.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if it feels better, but with my wife and me, the one on top is dominating the action. and as the years go by, she is more on top then she used to be, I have a bad lower back. but it is not bad ALL the time. she still likes me to get on top, slowly work my way in, slow stroke, rub my head against her clit, and then go full deep, as fast as I can, as deep as I can. this usually gets her off, then she rolls on top, goes real slow. she says she really appreciates my girth and can feel my length better when she is on top. she has never complained about my length, but I think she appreciates the small amount I did gain from PE. she works the tempo up, with her vagina reallly grabbing my cock. we usually cum together, and her second orgasm is more intense than the first. she rolls off and her legs quiver for several minutes, while we cuddle, kiss, say sweet things, and she caresses my cock.

If I am lucky, she cleans me off, sucks me til hard and we do it again. life's tough.