Does it get purple?

Does your head get purple when you get up?

• Total voters

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have heard of this before, but it finally happened to me the other day, and it make me wonder...

When you get an erection, does the head of your penis become purple? (I'm white) (so) When I used to get an erection, it would be pink, but suddenly, it is purple! It is probably because of more blood in the head, so it isn't without reason. But it is on a regular basis. (I'm not worried tho...)

So just out of curiosity, does anyone else get purple?

:confused: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pasty white (It hasn't seen the sun for over 20 years) to fleshy pink, and sometimes redish... Never purple, although that seems logical.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PURPLE?

No. I've seen some that do. Mine stays a rather lovely shade of baby's bottom pink with a hint of beige where my circumcision scar is - the shaft is correspondingly pink colored.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you staying erect for longer periods
of time?

It could be possible due to the pooling
of blood in the head due to prolonged
edging.

I think it is due to lack of fresh oxygen
due to the blood not pumping through
the heart and remaining in the tip of
the penis when aroused.

It happens quite often with prolonged
use of a too tight cock ring, which
precludes circulation of fresh blood.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Foley - I know what you mean, same way...

when he says purple, I don't think he's saying black eye purple, like a bruise... just much darker than the tone when soft.

It's because it gets engorged with blood, & therefore appears darker. To go further, it's darkest with a rock hard raging boner (as opposed to a chubby or a not-so rigid erection), usually happens when you're REALLY aroused.

You horn dog.

J/K

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Aaah, see that is what I thought. It isn't that erections are longer (in time, sicko's), but generally, of a harder degree. (PC muscle. do the little convulsion things, like when you stop pee-ing for a second. it works, aparently)

BTW, I'm not any hornier, and I dont use a cock ring. They pinch! X-X XD (<-- Dead Face)

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, I'm right. PMS chart... (hehe. I thought of a woman's pms when that was first brought up earlier... *i'm so weird*) I'm definately just a dark shade of red.

Oh, and you people, yes, I see you. *CURRENTLY ACTIVE USERS VIEWING THIS THREAD: (GBF64 and Mattrg420), don't think I don't see you there. You are supposed to be posting here...

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you would call it purple.. see my hard picture...It seems more purple than other guy's cocks to me anyway. The head always gets extremely engorged and is the same girth as the shaft. This was not the case until I began jelquing 4 years ago. Head increased in girth/hardness and became more purple after one year of jelquing!:rolleyes:

Reactions: Allan S.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too notice this purple color going on..but when the erection is a "harwood ironhard"..seems that the head is going to explode like a rocket..

I do think at this point as looking purple must be very unconfortable to be erected...than if I was a man would want get rid of it ASAP.

italbigbro

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a very light skined guy of italian decent .... but my cock and balls are like to shades darker than the rest of my body .....(and yes im cut, so there goes that theory) ..... so when im hard my cock can be any shade from dark red to a very angry purple when im rock hard

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah..and I notice that in 'cut' men...'never' in uncuts (I had just 2 uncuts)....go figure...:confused: