Does it grow from cockrings?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by LotlBotl, Dec 25, 2007.

1. LotlBotl

LotlBotl New Member

Well, I bought a steel cockring and it was a pretty cool thing, but last time i wore it it just hurt... It is now too small.
    Is it possible the growth is a result from wearing this cockring?

2. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Yes, from my experience you will not so much grow, maybe a little, but it will get much harder. Your veins will pop out and become more rigid, and you should last a little longer and have more explosive cums.

Sould make it more pleasurable for the person you are with.

3. hardnshavd

hardnshavd New Member

Albums:
    If your looking to get a larger cockring, check this site out. A lot of the people on here have gotten rings from here. They have a HUGE selection.

CMD Cockrings

4. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

A cockring can be used to increase size over months of daily use, yes. It is similar to penis clamping, which is used to increase girth. Ulis and Horse 440s are two other exercises that trap blood in the penis, so that the blood pressure is raised enough to stretch the blood chambers in the penis. After several weeks this causes something called stretch-induced growth. Ideally, the penis should not be completely erect during such exercises, so that the penis can be squeezed, to form a thicker girth than is achieved during a normal erection. These are exercises that are not advised for beginners to penis enlargement. One must first do a few months of jelqing, to acclimatise a penis for such pressures.

5. Sonyt

Sonyt New Member

As I know cock rings can be used as an "auxiliary" method if you do use pills.

6. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

Pills do NOT work. This is very well know in the online PE community. Try using pills or creams on their own and they will not work. They are worthless. The manufacturers instruct you to use exercises with the pills and creams because it is in reality only the exercises that are causing the growth.

Cockrings can be used to perform something called clamping, which is holding your erection at a super-engorged state for extended periods of time. Over several weeks this causes increases in girth. It is not an exercise for length. It is an advanced exercise that should not be practised unless you have already acclimatized your penis with the jelq exercise for 3 or 4 months. All beginners should start with jelqing and manual stretching.

7. B_blackkid

B_blackkid New Member

I wonder however why not one's been talking about the dangerous of the cockring. :/ It's not the safest practice in the world you know, preventing the blood from leaving the penis; not that I know all that much, but I do remember learning from some PE place about the dangers of them.

>>; Don't mind me though; I'm young. ^_^;

8. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

This is correct Blackkid. That is why I said that clamping is an advanced exercise that should not be attempted by beginners. When one has practised jelqing for a few months, one can try advanced exercises like clamping but one must regularly check on their penis to make sure that blood circulation is sufficient.

9. indiamale

indiamale New Member

How much gain one can expect from cockrings and clamping?

10. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

Clamping can cause very large girth gains. It should not be attempted until you have done 3 or 4 months of jelqing.

11. toadstool

toadstool New Member

can any one tell me what jelqing is

Draft saved Draft deleted