Does it hurt when you bottom out?

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that it hurts a lot of women when you bottom out with them, however, I've found that it's not exactly pleasant for me, either. Is it ever painful when you bottom out with a chick?

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a little precision, bottoming out means reaching the end of it, deep down in the vagina right ?

well if this is it, i had an ex who i was bottoming out and to me it was a bit painful yeah, it felt like there was something pointy deep down, touching the tip of my dick. Not so pointy of course else i'd scream but it felt a bit like that..

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on what you mean by bottoming out. In most women, the cervix is not located right at the absolute end of the vaginal canal and sometimes not even close. I have never known a woman who liked forceful cervical contact, and some don't like any, although some will tolerate or even enjoy more gentle cervical contact, at least at certain times of the month.

If you go beyond the cervix and contact the end of the vaginal vault, some women seem to like this, others seem not to, and some seem to be indifferent to it. I have only been long enough to reach this point in about half the partners I had. Some seemed to like gentle stretching of the vaginal canal, and others did not. Others did sometimes and not at others.

For myself, I rather like the sensation as I have never been so long as if I felt like I was running into a brick wall. It is kind of weird if you are completely bottomed out when you ejaculate because there is actually a sense of resistance, as it you are coming into a very tight condom with no "reservoir" tip.

Last edited:

NotQuite_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually really like it. That extra sensation hits me just below the tip of my penis. It feels great, so I have to be careful because it can get me off pretty quick. And the resistance during ejaculation is something I never really thought about, but now that you mention it, it also heightens the sensation.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've asked my mate about this. TheBF says it doesn't hurt, but he prefers the sex when he doesn't. He says it can be a little bit uncomfortable.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only started 'bottoming out' since my p.a. has added an extra 1/2 inch on, and when it does happen I am told, quite forcefully, to ease off. I supose it's made worse by the fact that its hard steel hitting her, not cock.

Aramis

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I try to be wary when I approached the bottoming out depth so I never really slam into it, I do however hit the cervix on rare ocassion which isn't pleasant for either of us.

When it comes to the anterior fornix I like the tight resistance of slow pressure or nudge fucking as RawDog aptly named it.

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
My wife hates it when I hit bottom, and if I am doing the doggie style thats when I really get into trouble, I don't know how many times she has yipped and dove forward to get my cock out of her...I don't do it on purpose, its just when I get close to climax I love to have as much of my cock inside her as possible when I orgasm, as for me, it doesn't hurt, but then again she has been on top and has rammed me in full and I have hit bottom and it feels like she is going to put a 90 degree bend in my shaft, and my wife sometimes won't stop because she is close to orgasm, so I shove my hands down there to make a stopping spot so she can't do that to me very many times, but she is able to finish her orgasm, but this is with vaginal sex, anal sex no problem...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Woohoo! Backstop grinding! My favorite topic!

I know that it hurts a lot of women when you bottom out with them, however, I've found that it's not exactly pleasant for me, either. Is it ever painful when you bottom out with a chick?

Depends what you mean by painful. Painful as in, "Stop, this fucking hurts", never. But if it's the type that hurts so good because it's so deep and so hot and makes her wetter, and just giver her continuous orga-orga-orgasms and I want it to hurt even more? Fuck YEAH!

I especially love how (and there's no real name for this) it feels like her backstop is grinding down on your cock like those manual orange juice extracotrs:

http://image.shutterstock.com/displ...anual-juice-extractor-and-oranges-1632644.jpg

and she moves like this:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/...e+gifs/69649-deep-hard-backstop-grinding.html

Ok, that not only hurts my cock-head, but bends the shaft something fierce.

When it comes to the anterior fornix I like the tight resistance of slow pressure or nudge fucking as RawDog aptly named it.

Booyah! Love the nudgefucking too! The grinding I just mentioned she can do when she's on top. The nudgefucking, not so much. Vice-versa when I'm on top. I can't swivel my hips to grind it in, but the nudgefucking I can do so bloody well.

I wonder if subgirrl's experiences agree with this. Actually there are a number of backstop grinding women here that I wonder if the pleasure/pain sensation for them is similar to I described.

Last edited:

welshhunnie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
me and my partner quite enjoy the feeling of him getting this deep. yh i get pains that shoot up my groin but i love that feeling. he also has said he loves feeling that deep and it has never hurt him.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Woohoo! Backstop grinding! My favorite topic!

Depends what you mean by painful. Painful as in, "Stop, this fucking hurts", never. But if it's the type that hurts so good because it's so deep and so hot and makes her wetter, and just giver her continuous orga-orga-orgasms and I want it to hurt even more? Fuck YEAH!

I especially love how (and there's no real name for this) it feels like her backstop is grinding down on your cock like those manual orange juice extracotrs:

http://image.shutterstock.com/displ...anual-juice-extractor-and-oranges-1632644.jpg

and she moves like this:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/...e+gifs/69649-deep-hard-backstop-grinding.html

Ok, that not only hurts my cock-head, but bends the shaft something fierce.

Booyah! Love the nudgefucking too! The grinding I just mentioned she can do when she's on top. The nudgefucking, not so much. Vice-versa when I'm on top. I can't swivel my hips to grind it in, but the nudgefucking I can do so bloody well.

I wonder if subgirrl's experiences agree with this. Actually there are a number of backstop grinding women here that I wonder if the pleasure/pain sensation for them is similar to I described.

And as usual, you only have to open your mouth (or your keyboard) and you've got me squirming :tongue:.

I not only love them pounding into my backstop, I need it. The pleasure/pain leads to insta-orgasm for me.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And as usual, you only have to open your mouth (or your keyboard) and you've got me squirming :tongue:.

I not only love them pounding into my backstop, I need it. The pleasure/pain leads to insta-orgasm for me.

Insta-orgasm?!? A new term is born! I likes it.

Regarding the pounding into the backstop, that's the only issue I have with our swing, I'm a tad bit too short to really give it a good treatment. Something about the angle and me standing I think. I mean, I can get deep enough to feel that sensation of popping in and out of that deep chamber, but I can't get it deep enough to hurt me. Whick is kind of fortunate in a way because if we do it that deep long enough it starts hurting my wife.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Insta-orgasm?!? A new term is born! I likes it.

Thought you might like it :biggrin1:. I have rather a lot of those.

Regarding the pounding into the backstop, that's the only issue I have with our swing, I'm a tad bit too short to really give it a good treatment. Something about the angle and me standing I think. I mean, I can get deep enough to feel that sensation of popping in and out of that deep chamber, but I can't get it deep enough to hurt me. Whick is kind of fortunate in a way because if we do it that deep long enough it starts hurting my wife.

You could build a nice sturdy platform of the right height, then just use it when you're getting near the end anyway.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's a strange feeling, i'd say uncomfortable but not in a way that diminishes the pleasure of fucking

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought you might like it :biggrin1:. I have rather a lot of those.

Good lord, you and my wife really should compare notes. She is definitely the most initial-penetration-orgasmic person I've ever been with. Last night, just as I was easing myself in her, right after my head finally popped in, she came and just made the damned thing even tighter. The more I pushed in, the more she came, the tighter it got. I was literally just nudgefucking right beyond the entrance for a while out of fear of stretching her out too quickly.

subgirrl said:
You could build a nice sturdy platform of the right height, then just use it when you're getting near the end anyway.

Sorry, I meant short in terms of length. Height-wise, at 6'6", shortness in stature isn't a problem. When the penis in vagina trajectory is vertical, gravity works for and against you. When we're horizontal on the swing, I can't get as deep unless I'm bashing into her. Then that hurts her.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good lord, you and my wife really should compare notes. She is definitely the most initial-penetration-orgasmic person I've ever been with. Last night, just as I was easing myself in her, right after my head finally popped in, she came and just made the damned thing even tighter. The more I pushed in, the more she came, the tighter it got. I was literally just nudgefucking right beyond the entrance for a while out of fear of stretching her out too quickly.

I seem to be a strange mixture of the two of you.

I don't think I've ever needed entrance nudgefucking, although my FB does do it on a regular basis because he knows it drives me mad when I just want hard, deep pounding.

Sorry, I meant short in terms of length. Height-wise, at 6'6", shortness in stature isn't a problem. When the penis in vagina trajectory is vertical, gravity works for and against you. When we're horizontal on the swing, I can't get as deep unless I'm bashing into her. Then that hurts her.

Oh, I should have realised that's what you meant, considering that I'm well aware of your height.

I have no helpful advice then. Except to save the bashing until right at the end :biggrin1:.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media

i would say no..but i've gotta a strange dick.it's not really that sensitive sexwise,and i need that pressure or tourque at the base of my dick.
so that tension feels really good to me.now being that the women i've had sex withdon't really like me going as deep inside as i can,i go with positions that give me the sensation i need on the base of shaft.like say stand up doggie,or stand up missionary..just to name a few.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It doesn`t hurt me at all when I bottom out inside my GF, in fact it feels sublime and I only wish I could keep it in all the way for as long as I wished as there is no better feeling in the world to me than to be buried to the hilt inside my mate. Its such a primal, powerful feeling and the way I can feel my cock pulsate from my extreme state of arousal in that moment is simply incredible.

Unfortunately my lady cannot take me that deep for too long before it starts to hurt and be uncomfortable for her, so I got ten seconds max before I gotta pull back to relieve the pressure on her fornyx I think its called? Anyway its deep inside and I feel my head poking at something deep and it opens up a bit, whatever it is it feels great to me and to her as well mind you but then the pain starts and its time to back out and slowly repeat after a brief respite.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn`t hurt me at all when I bottom out inside my GF, in fact it feels sublime and I only wish I could keep it in all the way for as long as I wished as there is no better feeling in the world to me than to be buried to the hilt inside my mate. Its such a primal, powerful feeling and the way I can feel my cock pulsate from my extreme state of arousal in that moment is simply incredible.

Unfortunately my lady cannot take me that deep for too long before it starts to hurt and be uncomfortable for her, so I got ten seconds max before I gotta pull back to relieve the pressure on her fornyx I think its called? Anyway its deep inside and I feel my head poking at something deep and it opens up a bit, whatever it is it feels great to me and to her as well mind you but then the pain starts and its time to back out and slowly repeat after a brief respite.

Beautiful post. I can totally relate to your first paragraph and we've had the unfortunate occurence of your second.