Does it hurt when you bottom out?

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My partner likes it, and so do I. I usually can't hit it too hard, but if I start with firm steady pressure and work it up to a rythmic bumping I can push progressively harder until I think I actually push behind her cervix and wedge the end of my cock between the mass of her uterus and her spine. I don't last much longer than that, but I have very stiff erections, and if I can stop and apply hard, steady pressure to the farthest end-point of the vagina she will come within seconds. Not without substantial work-up, but it works pretty good most of the time.

B_big_dick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i bottom out all the time in my gf now cuhz she can finally deal with the pain but it feels like something sharp is pushing into my dick it happed yesterday when we were doin what the dogs do

MrD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a weird situation. All my exs I could bottom out (and it was very exciting each time), but with my present wife, I somehow haven't managed it yet.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a weird situation. All my exs I could bottom out (and it was very exciting each time), but with my present wife, I somehow haven't managed it yet.

You are about the length I was before marriage. I would bottom out in only about half, or a little more, of the partners I had back then. I used to do so in my wife regularly before she had kids, but not after.

I have gained some length through PE and am just starting to touch bottom again.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Bottoming doesn't feel like anything in particular to me... just pressure on the head of my penis. Don't get any particular enjoyment out of it. But (as I think I mentioned somewhere on here before) the REAL painful sh*t happens if you're pressed all up in there when you blow a load.

Try pluggin up the tip of your "johnny" just as you come BIG time, and you'll see what I mean.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is she by any chance missing her car keys?
:lmao:

Oh, and as I said before, TheBF doesn't like the feeling, but he has a big head and I think it gets squeezed a little too much when he bottoms out. I don't like it. It causes a sharp pain if he hits it too hard, and it makes me flinch and want to pull away. My vagina was much more flexible when I was pregnant and he did not bottom out and we both liked it much more. It was a lot more enjoyable for both of us.

Hitting the cervix is a totally different sensation. It's like a dull throbbing pain that has a delayed start but builds in intensity. If it's a really hard hit or if it's been hit more than once, it can eventually make my belly ache or make me feel nauseous. It's not a good feeling.

Last edited: