Does it make a man that sucks himself a gay?

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
I was searching here in this site and i read a lot of posts about selfsucking a lot of guys 100% 99 % streit8 saying they can suck theyr self does it make you a gay guy?:confused: just wondering:confused: :biggrin1:

Caelestis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being able to self-fellate is unusual and so it's considered an extreme masterbatory act. I would put it in the same class as tasting or swallowing your own semen. I'm not suggesting that either are wrong or "homosexual".

Straight men will masturbate using their hands or a sex toy, with or without lubrication. This is so common, it's considered a straight act.

Homosexual men may well often give oral sex to their partner, and in some cases swallow semen.

Considering the above, the act of self-fellatio would clearly fall into the homosexual "band" and I would presume that's how many would automatically percieve it. In actual fact, a man will pleasure himself in the best way possible. I expect you'll find that men who can self-fellate do not necessarily consider themselves gay and moreso, many hetrosexual men wish they could.

In summary: It may appear "gay", but it's not. It's just "gettin' yerself off".

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can play with mine if you like :wink:

Everytime you announce that the titty playground is open Kotch, I end up at the back of the line somehow. A half hour later, you post a "closed for the day" sign and I crawl home, sad, with my non-refundable titty-ride ticket in my hand.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just for you I will make a VIP ticket entitling you to line jump as and when you please :wink:

*Makes a mad dash towards front of line, trips over crowd control barrier, hits nose on pavement and passes out.*

Somehow, I thought this would have been more fun. :confused:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only if you swallow. Just kidding, I don't know, but there is one expert on sexuality that has been quoted:

Question: Sir, are you gay?
Bill Clinton: No, I didn't swallow.

jackosparko

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there:
The definition of "gay" is that it is a sexual act between two people of the same sex. It doesn't mean that you are gay if you can suck yourself off, it just means that men like me invy you. Have a great time and remember that all sexual stimulation is ok as long as you don't over indulge in it.

Have fun.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey there:
The definition of "gay" is that it is a sexual act between two people of the same sex. It doesn't mean that you are gay if you can suck yourself off, it just means that men like me invy you. Have a great time and remember that all sexual stimulation is ok as long as you don't over indulge in it.

Have fun.
now they tell me :rolleyes:

CPearl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was searching here in this site and i read a lot of posts about selfsucking a lot of guys 100% 99 % streit8 saying they can suck theyr self does it make you a gay guy?:confused: just wondering:confused: :biggrin1:

That means my cats are gay. Guess I'll have to join PFLAG...

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A lot of guys 100% 99 % streit8 saying they can suck theyr self does it make you a gay guy?:confused: just wondering:confused: :biggrin1:

No. If a streit8 person says it you will not turn gay.

But I'm sure that you could make me turn.:tongue: