Does it make me a racist if I'm only truly sexually attractive to white guys?

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious:
Does it make me a racist if I'm only truly sexually attractive to white guys?

I mean its just what I'm use to I guess, since in the midwest where I lived before (and grew up lived for like the first 24 years of my life) the only real choices were white, black, and mexican.

I mean I've meet a few latino guys that are cool, but definitely not into cuban, overly spanish guys, I've never really been into black or mexican guys.

And if I was to expect to be in a long term relationship I just think that the chances of it lasting longer would be highly increased if it was with a white guy.

There are lots of things to consider such as commonality in language, clothing, music, activities, friends, families, etc.

So my question is does this make me racist, or a bad person?

I mean I'm not against people of other races, I just don't want to date them or have sex with them in most cases, though there is always the possibility of exceptions to every rule.
No, it just shows your preference. We all know what we like

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't see a problem with it, I think only the more militantly "anti-racist" would be against it.

I would never be rude or unpleasant to someone or not be friends with them because of their skin colour. But I'm only really attracted to white guys too, it's just a preference.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Racist? Hmmmmmm. Product of a society which values certain behaviors, features, etc because of centuries of indoctrination? Very probable. It is not PC to be racist. Our society, at this point, does not openly condone certain overt behaviors. However, that does not stop one from being subtly influenced by what our peers, family and even media show us is perceived to be desirable or less desirable. You are not alone. People all over the world are influenced in this manner. Though on a conscious level for many it might be too painful to admit, many of our choices and preferences are influenced by these spoken and unspoken messages.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Racism is a political term. Many people confuse it with being prejudice. We are all prejudice in some way or another and it is not necessarily a negative. Its part of who we are.

You are a racist if you do not believe another race or group should have the same rights as you.

Last edited:

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It doen't mean because you prefer white now, that you wont have a affair with a black guy, maybe then you will fancy them over white guy lol

Is it racist to say that black men have nice ass then white men lol well then I'm maybe a bit racist ;) (just kidding)

But when we are not exposed to a different, society (or culture) I can understand it.

I never slep with a black guy, but I find many of them very attrative, and it most be sensuel to have two bodies with two different colors over each other, it sounds hot.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't dictate to people who they should be dating and I don't want anyone dictating to me who I should date (not implying that you did, Matt.)...those were the distinctions I was making.

No I would never tell anyone who they can or can not date, I mean we should all be free to make that decision for ourselves.

I'm not sure it makes you a racist but if you're living in South Florida, you're going to be running into a lot of peeps who you won't be attracted to. Make sense?

This is true, this would be partly what prompted me to start this thread, because for a few days it seemed like the only people that I was talking to were something other than white, which is fine for conversation and friends, but I just don't think I'm quite to that point for a relationship or sexual activities.

I would never be rude or unpleasant to someone or not be friends with them because of their skin colour.

I wouldn't not be friends with someone due to there skin color if I got along with them personality wise and we were interested in the same activities.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's no secret I prefer white men. However, if I were unattached and within 50 miles of DeeBlackthorne or 8060, you can bet your last dollar I'd be all over them like white on rice. :biggrin1:

Hmm, thinking about the original question, I never stopped being sexually or physically attracted to black men.

Theory

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does it make you sexist if you aren't attracted to women?? If not, then you are not racist if you are only attracted to whites.

This is faulty logic; I think you've missed the point entirely. Not being attracted to women makes one gay, not sexist.

Tell me though, what do you call it when someone's attracted to men in general, but excludes an entire race of men before considering any other detail about these men? Does that phenomenon have any other name?

GypsyEyes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't make you racist, anymore than not being attracted to black men makes me racist. People are attracted to different things for different reasons. I know a guy who will only sleep with tall, blonde women with blue eyes, he requires that her hair hit her shoulders at least, that's not racist it's knowing what you like.... I've learned that you just have to be careful about it. If I dismissed every black man that started a conversation with me because I knew I didn't want to sleep with him then I would've missed out on alot of interesting people.