Does it matter?

rehtaf21

Just Browsing
Media
Just my experiences and opinions. Take it as you will.

Most men want a bigger penis.(If not all) Most women want large breast.(I prefer small ones for some reason) Why? Will it make sex better? In most cases the answer is no! It seems most men think a bigger package will give a woman more pleasure. Its just not that simple! Knowing how to please a women is where most men are lacking!

All the women Ive been with have had multiple orgasms. Most of them have never experienced that before.(only one IIRC) About 1/3 of them would squirt on occasion. This was before I learn how to make them do it too. Most of them had been with MUCH larger guys before. So if I'm on the low side of average size, why has every one of them came back for more? Years later even. The GF I had before I went to college waited 4 years for me to come back. Damn sure not my looks!:wink: Still feel bad about the way it ended with her. (tip: Don't start fucking you best friend. Even if it great! You will lose a friend when the lust ends.)

First night I was with my wife she had more orgasms than she had her whole life. She was not picky in her younger days either. She had a guy almost twice my size but told me she would only have one orgasm while having sex with him. ONCE she had two! Thats just sad! Dated him for more than a year but left him for me the the very next day.(so she says :rolleyes:)
My roommate at he time had dated her in high school. So the day after we hooked up he says to me "Thats some sloppy pussy isn't it?". I laugh and say "Hit the right spots and its a vise till the sun come up!". He had her before her wild college days too. He moved out shortly after she moved in. LOL! Some women just go crazy once they leave home and she was one of them. Anyway, she tells me he was bigger then me too and most then men she has been with have been bigger than me.(probably all of them, shes just being nice)

I don't get it.. don't all women love a big cock?

Some women are built for it others are not. Usually the women with large /wide hips have more room inside to accommodate more size. Not always true though. Was with a very skinny little(4'9") women before that was huge. Go figure!

Things sure changed after my wife had kids thats for sure. Can hold 3 of me easily once she gets warmed up. She wont do kegels either. Does this change things? Not for her anyway. I can still make her squirt and have more orgasms in 30 minutes than I have all year.(thats just not fair!) I have a hard time having an orgasm on occasion but it doesn't bother me cause I know what feels good to me and will get me off quick. Just takes a little know how and creativity. Some of her toys are just huge but she has yet asked me to use one on her. Even when I pull one out after a while she just wants me only.

The simple facts:
-All people have a different shape a size...find one that fits your size.
-All women can take more than what you're packing sooner or later. Its normal.
-The womens g-spot is only 2-3" inside of her so 4" is enough to give here pleasure till she is satisfied.
-Hitting the cervix directly is painful for most women.(especially if they have a IUD) Learn the anatomy of both of you.
-There are other spots besides the g-spot that can give a woman the big O! Some require a long penis others do not.
-Girth rules! Ask any woman. This is because most of the nerve endings are in the first 3".
-A woman is only as good in bed as the man is at pleasing them!!! If shes not getting off or it feels lifeless and big...its the mans fault! Even after a child it can be tight for a while.
-The size of a penis has its advantages and disadvantages. Learn how to use what you have a be happy with the way you are. A 10" penis just thrusted all the way in without warming her up will not feel good to her.
-Women like foreplay. Get use to it. Learn what makes them tick!
-Happy wife equals happy life! If she is not happy... she will make sure you're not.(very important!)
-Don't base a relationship on sex alone. It wont last!
-Open up to each other and express you dreams and desires. Don't hold back even if its something you know they will not go along with.
-There will always be someone bigger than you! Someone is smaller too!
-Sex becomes less and less important with age. The desire starts to decrease in men before women.
-Women would rather have a guy with a good personality that they can talk to and laugh with rather than a smart ass with a big dick.
-Don't waste time worrying about the size of your penis. Be comfortable with the way god made you. Be confident being naked around other people. If you have a complex, try a nude beach and you will see that you're not much different from everyone else. Notice which men she is looking at too. Its surprising what makes them look twice! Its not the penis size either.
-Try new things with your partner, but don't force it on them. Make them comfortable with it first.

Word to the wise:
-DON'T TRUST A WOMAN WITH YOUR MONEY! No offense but I learned the hard way. Even after my father made this mistake 3 times. Two of which I witnessed.

There are some exceptions to these general guidelines. Some people just want more and like things to change. Which is fine. Its just not the majority. If you're gay... I have no clue. Never had a desire to touch a man. If it makes you happy, roll with it. Life is too short to be unhappy and spend countless hours to gain an inch or two.

Hope this helps someone.

My 2 cents.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They come back to me too. I even get comments about my size.

Does that mean I'm better than you?

I would also argue that the vast majority of women are capable of taking a big dick. If sufficiently aroused/stretched out.

I don't need tips on how to make girls cum. I bet she uses that huge toy when you're not around. And I bet she loves it :tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When it comes to tits I think you're way offline, most of the women I know say they'd much prefer small breasts to big ones, they're less trouble and don't get in the way. I'm small and I have larger breasted straight friends who often ask me if they can feel my breasts then go wow aren't they firm. Some women with big breasts even experience pain as a result of them. When it comes to men it seems to be about 50/50 on whether they prefer big or small BUT breast size doesn't affect sexual performance whereas whatever you may like to think cock size does - anything average or so is fine by me but like most women I like to feel full so a small cock for me wouldn't do it.

We can work on performance we can't do anything about size, and lots of women do like a cock hitting their cervix so you can't generalise and say it's unpleasant for us all.

A loose pussy can't be much fun for men but childbirth shouldn't affect it that much, that's the thing its designed for and the period it's stretched to the maximum isn't really long enough to affect it long term.

By the way what are your credit card details?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No need to say any more Spoiled Princess said it best!
But, I know more men who suck with money ,than women. I think your'e trying to make up, for the times where, your daddy got screwed!
Not good to generalize either!
cigarbabe:saevil:

rehtaf21

Just Browsing
Media
The friendly intelligent replies are sooo overwhelming. PFFT! LMAO!

Onslow,
Remember this:
1. No joint accounts of any kind.
2."Free Trader"

Riderocket,
POS troll! Go away!

Rob,
Read the first line of my post genius. Spam!

Nudeyorker,
Cant even spam his own thoughts. Didn't read my whole post either.

Scared,
A 21 yr old that knows everything. How original! Watch a child birth first hand and you will realize how pointless that argument would be. BTW, her favorite toy is called a clit flicker(I think) and its smaller than me. A wise man once said "Once you stop learning, you might as well be dead". Know who that was?

Spoiled,
Thank you for a thoughtful reply. I didn't word the boob comment the best way. Sorry. How about this. If they have small boobs they want them to be bigger. If they have large boobs they want them to be small. If they sag they want them firm. If there hair is curly they want it strait. If its strait they want it curly. In the US 16 year olds are having breast implants put in. WTF? Why? This happening across the pond? If someone is overweight or out of shape that is understandable. They will be in better health and live longer. But how will a bigger penis or breast improve someones life? Or make them a better person? I just don't understand why so many people cant be happy with the way God made them. All women are beautiful in there own unique way IMO. Understand now?
Its the mans job to please a woman and do whatever it takes to do so. Any man can please any woman with any size penis! Scaredlittleboy knows everything and doesn't need any "tips" so lets see if he can explain this. (I bet he doesn't even reply.)
About the cervix, I said "Hitting the cervix DIRECTLY is painful for MOST women" Is that generalizing?
On childbirth... I'm gonna guess you are single and never had kids before I say more. Am I right?

Cigarbabe,
Then the men you are referring to are not real men. More like grown up boys. Takes more than age and a set of balls to be a man.
You think? And this is based on what? I mean... WTF? You don't know jack about me or my history. Take your foot out of your mouth and try again.

Big,
Something you learned or being sarcastic?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Strange post to write, you are trying to convince big penis obsessed members of a big penis site to stop being obsessed about them! :confused:
Don't think it will work somehow:rolleyes:

I have experienced sex with an average sized penis and after I made it bigger with PE, a large penis. Like you, I learned all the right techniques for giving orgasms but in my experience a large penis with a good technique does matter to those ladies who have experienced one, pleasure reaches another dimension for them. Of course they will still have pleasure with a smaller lover after but if you read some of the women's posts on this site most develop a larger size preference!

Larger sizes allow more position possibilites, more pressure on the deep orgasm trigger zone the epicenter (or cul-de-sac) and more visual stimulation to list just a few advantages.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rehtaf, I'm divorced and I've had two kids, neither of them huge but both a decent birth weight (7lbs 10 and 8lbs 10) according to my husband at the time I felt exactly the same size afterwards. I do like my cervix being hit directly by a cock, it makes me cum, it is painful but it's a good kind of pain.
I think we all have a tendency to want to be different in some ways, I'm more than happy with my tits and I'd never change them, I always wanted to be blonde.

rehtaf21

Just Browsing
Media
Spoiled,
I was wrong and apolagize. What if the the same man could give you the same orgasm without any pain. That would be a good thing... right?

dongalong,
Thanks for opening my eyes. This is a large penis forum so it should be very easy to find the needed info about how to have sex with one. lGo to find a sticky...there are none. Do a search... nothing. Just look around... nothing. Plenty about painful sex though.

Someone please give me the link to a detailed description on this forum of how to use a large penis without causing any pain and getting it all in. Cause this is the LPSF and it has to be here!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, rehtaf21, rehtaf21... please read the 42nd (or thereabouts) line of your post again.

The simple facts:
(emphasis added)

Oh, dear... starting a post by saying that it's your "experiences and opinions", and then turning your "opinions" into "facts" halfway through... and now you're calling me a spammer for noticing that?

And your overall response to legitimate criticism seems to be sarcasm... it's not a good first impression that you're making. Good luck.

rehtaf21

Just Browsing
Media
Assume nothing I have said is true cause it may or may not be. None is about me or my wife. This has been a test of LPSG's members. You lost!

Our book will be out the end of '08. DVD to follow in '10.

Mod please delete this account and all posts. Thanks.

Bye kids!

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
Assume nothing I have said is true cause it may or may not be. None is about me or my wife. This has been a test of LPSG's members. You lost!

Our book will be out the end of '08. DVD to follow in '10.

Mod please delete this account and all posts. Thanks.

Bye kids!

Cue the extremely slow retard clap.