Does it mean anything?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dale90, Dec 18, 2008.

1. dale90

dale90 New Member

Ok..i posted a while back about someone i like at work, she is stunning and also has such an attractive personality...but im not sure if she may feel the same way, or is just been friendly with me since we work together.
    heres just a few things i dont know how to read...whilst behind the bar when we were talking, she was stood really close to me, whislt talking, like right in each others faces.
    another thing is i thought i heard her laugh, turned round laughing she wasnt (she might have been i dont know), but then when she saw me smiling an dbreaking a little laugh, she started to laugh too.
    and then since im fairly new, she was helping me, and my initials needed to go on a reciept, which she sorted for me, she asked what my ssurname was, my initials spell dj, she pointed this out with a little laugh.
    also, she finished earlier then me, she said bye to everyone, then went to her friends on the table they were at, and then when she left, she shouted over to say bye to me, but not anyone else
    so do you guys think there is anything in it, or is she just been friendly.
    im not very good at reading signals :(

#1 dale90, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    from what you describe, it sounds like she is just being friendly and since you are new i wouldn't suggest making any advances at this point. just sit tight and see how things go and get to know more about her first. good luck though! keep us posted.

3. SilverSoldier

SilverSoldier New Member

I agree with goodwood. Although, from what I can tell, she is interested in you, but don't ruin a good thing by making inappropriate advances. Just enjoy the friendliness and let it progress naturally.

4. dale90

dale90 New Member

my problem is, everytime ive dated, or pulled someone, theyve done the chasing, and when there are people i like, i always seem to end up in the friend barrier. and i dont want to be in the friend barrier again

5. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    dale -
    of course you don't want to be in the 'friend barrier'. no one wants that.
    that's great that you like this girl. you have not known her very long, right?
    hang in there and get to know her.

Draft saved Draft deleted