does it really work?

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I keep hearing these doctors and professionals saying that the ONLY way to extend is by surgery. I'm 7-7.5 and well I'm pretty happy with what I got. it's satisfactory I should say. All I really want is the "ideal" size which to me would be another inch or two. is there ANY proven way or does everyone have sort of their own method ie. some techniques work on some, some on others.

suggestions, observations! I'm 20 years old and well I really want to make that 1 inch size! how they heckkkkkk can I accomplish it?

Fuzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well... for starters get a membership at a place like thundersplace.org. Lot of good info there, plus lots of people showing off their results. And it's free! No corporation there trying to take your money.

Personally I can't tell you if it really works because I've only just begun my workouts, but I will tell you that you will see/feel a difference within the first week or two.

The benifits are worth the workouts, for me at least, even if I never end up growing. I've seen a very small increase in size (.25-.5 inches longer - typical "newbie gains") and my erections are much much much harder and fuller. I've also seen a slight increase in my flaccid length. To top it all off, something that's never happened before but has happened to me the last few times I masturbated: being able to stay semi- to very hard after ejaculating. It was quite shocking the first time it happened.

Anyway, the main thing to get into your head is that inch is not gonna come easily or anytime soon. It takes about a year to get a good inch, though there are many people who get an inch way before that. Point is, get your mind set for the long haul. If you grow more before that then count yourself lucky.

Don't hurt yourself either. Cause that tends to hurt. And remember to give yourself "rest" days. You gotta let it heal to grow. Enjoy!

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 18 or 19 cm like your self and would never consider increasing the size via surgery or pointless PE. Jelquing can give you much harder erections and make your dick look big. Just be happy with what you've got, it's a lot bigger than the majority of men.

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just starting out PE myself. According to the people that have done the exercises over the past few months have increased the size of their dick. Sometimes it might take over a year just to gain 1 inch. It's a lot of work and you really have to be motivated.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think those doctors may be right... but let's say it so....
they also say eating before going to swim is bad... but if I eat a small peanut then it does not count right?

And I think Jelq is good in the proper amount... I for example want to get longer by 1.25 cause I want it to be 7 inches that's not much, but If I wanted to get a 10 inch thing then it could be possibly too much....

I say do Jelq... it's the only guaranteed way!

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I guess there's no one on the boards who can give a direct response on if it worked. 0.25-0.5 is impressive. A year wont be a problem, it's just that I tend to get REALLY horny afterwards. If I remember correctly they say not to j/o then...hehe.

Fuzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are a couple people here who have succeded. Most of the time the people who gain a lot don't ever post again (you can see this at thunder'splace where people post their results of 1-3 inch gains and then stop posting)

Read a couple threads in this section and look at people's signatures. The ones that have gained usually show how much. Don't be afraid to give them a PM, they're usually very happy to spill info and motivate you.

Best thing is to believe it. There's more than enough proof, you just gotta look for it.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's like this: If you work hard and do it long enough then you are bound to get results!
I tell you it takes long, but you are so satisfied when you see the results!

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I can tell you one thing that worked for me even though i know many may laugh at me but it really did work were some penis enlargement pills. I used to be 4 inches hard and now i am 7 inches hard and my girth is a lot thicker too. Th ones that worked for me were Vimax. they cost about $39 for a 30 day supply and you have to use them for about 2 months to add 2 inches i had to use them for 4 months to get my satisfactory size. You can order them online at http://www.pillsexpert.com/penispills/. So if you can afford them i would say buy them they really do work.

I keep hearing these doctors and professionals saying that the ONLY way to extend is by surgery. I'm 7-7.5 and well I'm pretty happy with what I got. it's satisfactory I should say. All I really want is the "ideal" size which to me would be another inch or two. is there ANY proven way or does everyone have sort of their own method ie. some techniques work on some, some on others.

suggestions, observations! I'm 20 years old and well I really want to make that 1 inch size! how they heckkkkkk can I accomplish it?

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i read all of these ads like this one and the main thing that is in these pills is "horny goat weed" which you can get at walmart for half the price . i do have friends that use horny goat weed and it works.......sooooo these guys make alot of money on these pills....why not just try the main ingredient and see if it works.....cheaper. my 2 cents. :wink:

frostyguypa

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jelqing (pe) worked for me.

I started in '00 I was 19 years old
approx 5" erect and 4.75" around. Flaccid I was less than 3"

currently I am 25 --did take a pe break of about 3 years from 21-24
I am now 8 1/2" x 5.75" erect. I range between 5" and 6" flaccid nice and full and swinging all day long

I spent absolutely no money on any programs or pills.

It takes alot of patience and dedication, but in my opinion worth it.
When I stated out I though I would be happy to get to 7"
Im still at it, and my current goal is 9" x 6". I guess after a while the jelqing becomes addictive :smile:

thundersplace.org is an excellent resource for free information

Fuzz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Congrats frostyguypa. That's a dream success story right there.

One thing I'm trying to do, which I find harder than jelqing, is losing about 30-35 pounds. If you're overweight like me you can gain an inch of penis!

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have heard horror stories about penis-lengthening surgery, but also seen some great results. Also invented for guys who are very small and want to feel normal, the letting out of the shaft from inside to the outside can cause some incredible differences. I have always wanted to see what would happen if someone really large had it done.
Dennis

ASO

Just Browsing
Media
jelqing (pe) worked for me.

I started in '00 I was 19 years old
approx 5" erect and 4.75" around. Flaccid I was less than 3"

currently I am 25 --did take a pe break of about 3 years from 21-24
I am now 8 1/2" x 5.75" erect. I range between 5" and 6" flaccid nice and full and swinging all day long

I spent absolutely no money on any programs or pills.

It takes alot of patience and dedication, but in my opinion worth it.
When I stated out I though I would be happy to get to 7"
Im still at it, and my current goal is 9" x 6". I guess after a while the jelqing becomes addictive :smile:

thundersplace.org is an excellent resource for free information

All you did was basic jelqing? No length work like stretching?

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
I've been doing jelqing since '01, sometimes everyday. The only gains I saw were in Girth and Rigidity.

Maybe 6" or so is the bodies natural size, so all these guys who are 3" get incredible gains where as 6" guys will get nothing.

I tried penis enlargement pills but stopped because of some strange heart palpitations. It's all bullshit - they just want to make money off your insecurities. I also realised that my todger is long enough and wide enough to do the job, coming to that conclusion is best, big or small.

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Erm I thought jelq was for length work...

It took you THAT many years to get the size. Wow. I wish someone would post a video on how their jelqing...I mean I can read the documentation but I'm not SURE if I'm doing it "properly". You know how they say when you work out you have to make sure your form is just right...same with this in a way.

I'm trying clasping at the moment, seems to work for girth - makes sense too.

A friend told me that the pills he took were working for him... But that doesn't mean it's gonna work for everyone, or even a decent percentage.

My own complex methods seem to be working for the complex person using them...
I'm trying to shrink and soften it's dimensions at will... the growth in max size is merely an aftereffect.

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jelquing works I spent most of my adult life doing that, I have seen the best results from that...Especially the stretching exercises. I have found a lot of great exercises in Tantra and tao books. I use a PE off and on because I am really only wanting length at this point, the premise is good but I never feel like I'm being stretched to my limit.

I would stick with different types of jelquing that did wonders for me I never really measured before I started becasue I was always Extra large, but now I'm like a mutant and if I had to pick any of the three; pumping or Jelquing/stretching or PE I would tell anyone to Jelq and stretch...

YOu have to put some serious time into it. I mean it has to be done everyday and for a lengthy time period...I used to spend my downtime in college jelquing and stretching daily...Also try NOT CUMMING no matter how turned on you get.

Just some pointers