Does It Take A Bigger Dick To Satisfy A Big Booty Bottom(hitting The Spot)?)?

alecmatt

Cherished Member
Media
I usually bottom with a big ass, tops love it and I am discovering that bigger dicks really hit the spot literally ( is that the prostate and why is mine so further away?).

Anyway my question is do bottoms with bigger asses crave bigger dicks to satisfy them ?(Not saying that people with smaller asses do not).

Thank You
roman-alferov-burbujas-de-deseo-06-616x800-1-jpg.17409611

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot depends on how your bottom is positioned! Much easier to hit the "g-spot" (prostate) when your bottom is on his back, legs in the air over your shoulders. I think that gets the deepest penetration of all positions. And I like looking into my bottom's eyes as I fuck, too.

alecmatt

Cherished Member
Media
A lot depends on how your bottom is positioned! Much easier to hit the "g-spot" (prostate) when your bottom is on his back, legs in the air over your shoulders. I think that gets the deepest penetration of all positions. And I like looking into my bottom's eyes as I fuck, too.

That is so true!!
that happened only when I was on my back and had a pillow underneath me, legs in the air as he mounted over me.
it made it so easy for him to get in and get out, he was 8 inches. As soon as we changed to that position, he began fucking harder and I was totally opened up. He looked into my eyes and I cloud clearly see how much he was enjoying it. He fucked me with rage.
That is when it happened, he hit the spot and I bit my lower lip as I moaned, he came inside and collapsed on me we licked each other's fresh sweat and cuddled.

2854117_8.jpg

829_1000.jpg

Anybody else have similar experiences?