Does it work?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by kinggalaxia, Dec 17, 2004.

1. kinggalaxia

kinggalaxia Member

Albums:
    Back in my blooming days of homosexuality, I studied and admired the penis itself.

Searching on the net, I fell across a few sites for pumping and of course I got curious...does it really work? Could it be used to make me bigger?

I'm not really serious about considering it but I'd like to know what you, the more intelligent in this field, know.

thanks

2. oldbodybuilder2004

oldbodybuilder2004 New Member

Pumpimng:
    I have pumped since 1995 and I can honesty say I am not happy with the growth Just one man's opinion . You get instant gratificationbut that is about all for any lasting growthOBB204

3. jamesgame

jamesgame New Member

Last eyar I bought a pump(Cheap one) and the everythime I would get a hard on and a donut, If I pumped long enough. IF you want lenth then this isn't for you.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I spent 220.00 bucks for a CTC pump and used it regularly during 1990. With regular use for the year or so, my penis would pump up to 1 and 1/2 to 2 inches longer than before beginning the routine. Its girth increased as much as the cylindar permitted and I never purchased one for graduated increases. If the circumference of the penis is amost identical to that of the cylindar, more stretch is put on penis length, whereas the opposite happens when tube width permits penis girth expansion. The enlarging of the cells of my penis caused from the pumping has had two long lasting results: 1) my cock enlarges quicker from pumping today, than had it never been pumped and 2) I've had faster results from PE (stretching and jelqing) because of its previous pumping routine. The jelqing is the way to go for permanent size increase, as I have stated before.

Draft saved Draft deleted