Does Jelking Work?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once tried it for about five months. It did create firmer erections and bigger loads, but I think this is because of the semi-erect stimulation. I've seen similar results if I've jerked off without a climax.

As for size, over that period I worked up to about an hour a day. The consensus seemed to be that it takes quite a while to show results, but after that time I was still the same length and girth. So I stopped. My vote: it doesn't make you bigger.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by philberttrw@Dec 11 2004, 12:56 AM
My bf and I considered trying jelking... but have heard conflicting stories about it's effectiveness... Anyone have any experience/information on it? Thoughts? Love to hear back about it.
[post=266879]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, there Philberttrw, I would say that jelqing might hold some possibilities if you apply yourself.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok at the risk of sounding terribly stupid ... i'm going to ask anyways.

Can someone please explaine to me what the fuck Jelking is?

*feeling dumb*

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ashlar@Dec 14 2004, 05:45 PM
Ok at the risk of sounding terribly stupid ... i'm going to ask anyways.

Can someone please explaine to me what the fuck Jelking is?

*feeling dumb*
[post=267342]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, it's a penis exercise devised centuries ago, to enlarge the penis. For good technical instructions go to www.jelqing or any penis exercise site. Stick to the regimen and you will see results. It's unlike pumping results and the resulting enlargements are sustained. I know, 'cause I'm on my tenth month.

the sac: RoysToys what have your results been after 10 months

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by the sac@Dec 14 2004, 08:32 PM
RoysToys what have your results been after 10 months
[post=267364]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry, I'm just getting back with you, the sac, but my pc has been screwed up. As for the results -- before the Jelqing my errected girth was 5.75 and now it's 6.25. My length increase isn't even 1/4 inch. The main difference for me is its being more sensitive and 'eager' to harden. The blood circulation has made it like a different dick, one not only bigger, but just more demanding for attention and use. Stick with the execises and you will see changes, for sure, man.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by kinggalaxia@Dec 17 2004, 10:11 AM
hmm. interesting

about after how much time would one see a change in their penis from jelquing, Roys??
[post=267788]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree with MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, kinggalaxia, by all means go to this recommended site (if you haven't already). The change seems like it'll never occur, but don't be discouraged. In fact, your penis has to grow accustomed to the daily exercises, which took mine at least 6 months. At the very beginning, I got hard and a couple of times ended with jackingoff, which defeats the purpose. When this happens, just wait several hours and begin again until you're able to work through the regimen flaccid. There was a time, with me (someetime after 6 months) that my flaccid became semi, however, and no way could I jelq with anything less than semi. I've been told by other seasoned jelqers that they experience this same 'condition'. Yeah, some fucking hot condition, to have a dick the size of semi all the time. Feel free to ask any other questions you might have, man, and good luck to you.

BluECliQ: Jelqing is most effective when combined with a stretching of the ligaments prior to the jelqing...ALWAYS make sure to do a warm up with a warm cloth or you could hurt yourself. PE is something with great potential but make sure you do lots of reading up before you do it.

spoolworm: There are also dangers, so watch out that you follow the programme and advice properly if you don't want erectile disfunctions.

santos:
Originally posted by spoolworm@Jan 27 2005, 01:29 AM
There are also dangers, so watch out that you follow the programme and advice properly if you don't want erectile disfunctions.
[post=277782]Quoted post[/post]​

i tried stretching and jelging the last week, and to be honist something is changed in my penis he feels heavy and i think he grow a little bit.

BUT: here is my conclusion i will not do any more stretching or jelging becouse my penis is now not like 2 weeks ago. he was always ready for action every hour durning the day, i used to mastrubate 3 times a day but now i dont feel like doing it and my errection isnt like b4, so im gonna quit doing this techniek.

ps: a small working penis is always beter then a big dead one!!!

scdaeptor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
santos:

i tried stretching and jelging the last week, and to be honist something is changed in my penis he feels heavy and i think he grow a little bit.

BUT: here is my conclusion i will not do any more stretching or jelging becouse my penis is now not like 2 weeks ago. he was always ready for action every hour durning the day, i used to mastrubate 3 times a day but now i dont feel like doing it and my errection isnt like b4, so im gonna quit doing this techniek.

ps: a small working penis is always beter then a big dead one!!!

Perhaps you jelked too much? :confused:

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gained an inch and a quarter in length and a little bit of girth (a quarter of an inch) in two months with jelqing, but I was also doing various stretches and kegels, so I dunno if jelqing is effective in and of itself.

K

kiwi_in_uk

Hi guys,
Seems like I've been jelking for about 3 years without really realising what I was doing. When I have sufficient time on my hands I like to perform what you would term as jelking for around half an hour before getting down to wanking properly. It all started at the back end of High School when a friend described to me how he would lube up his penis and perform a manual routine, he wanted to show me but I declined the offer! :eek:. I would say my length has improved marginally, but my girth and my load improved by something like 35/40%, sufficiently for my then girlfriend to notice. I was also sufficiently hard at around 45 degrees to be able to penetrate her fully, which was great for fucking in unusual positions.
Very intense orgasms too!

Tony

newjaytdot

Experimental Member
Media
Jelqing works, but it has to be done as part of a PE workout. You have to jelq correctly, and you have to jelq consistently. It is also essential that you do proper warmups/warmdowns and a daily kegel routine. I will include a beginner's routine below.

First, one must make a rice-sock in order to help warmup/warmdown the penis. Pour a bunch of rice into a sock, making sure that the sock can still wrap around your penis. Tie off the end of the sock. The rice-sock must be microwaved in order to heat up. After microwaving the rice-sock, you apply it as a heatpad to your penis. Usually 40-45 seconds in the microwave is enough to make the rice-sock hot, but still tolerable.

Also, jelqing is done with an OK grip. After applying a generous amount of lube onto the penis, and getting the penis to 50%-75% erect, you must make a fairly tight OK grip at the very base of the penis. Slowly push the OK grip forward to just below the glans (head) of the penis. It should take 3-5 seconds. Once you get to the base of the glans, loosen the OK grip and kegel blood into the penis (clench the muscle that stops urine flow). Then tighten another OK grip with the opposite hand at the base of the penis and work up slowly, repeating the same jelqing motion. Make sure the jelq is slow, and the pressure applied is consistent. Also, do NOT get fully erect, nor fall below the 50% erection level.

Workout routine:

Warmup - 20 minutes of heat applied with rice-sock (wrap around shaft)
Stretches - Pull the penis straight out for 30 seconds
Pull the penis to the left for 30 seconds
Pull the penis to the right for 30 seconds
Pull the penis straight down for 30 seconds
Pull the penis straight up for 30 seconds
Repeat the set
Wet jelqs - 150 jelqs (see above for details)
Warmdown - 20 minutes of heat applied with rice-sock

Do this routine 3 days a week. 1on1off1on1off1on2off.
Add 25 jelqs every week.

Also, be sure to do a kegel routine every day. Look one up on the internet. There are many different kegel routines.

If your penis doesn't get bigger from CONSISTENTLY doing these workouts for a few months, then nothing will :smile: I am confident that everyone can achieve some sorts of gains from a simple routine with consistency and correct performance.