Does Jelqing really work? proof required

frankthetank69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am somewhat new to this and I was just wondering if guys are actually getting these results and if so what workout routine. BTW, i dont know if there is a thread like this i searched for it and couldnt find it, so im posting one.

put pictures of proof (before and after) if you have them

before and after gains

what type of workout you use (newbie routine, or something different)

anyone taking any supplements to help gains?

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am somewhat new to this and I was just wondering if guys are actually getting these results and if so what workout routine. BTW, i dont know if there is a thread like this i searched for it and couldnt find it, so im posting one.

put pictures of proof (before and after) if you have them

before and after gains

what type of workout you use (newbie routine, or something different)

anyone taking any supplements to help gains?

A distinction needs to be made between jelqing and PE (Penis Enlargement). Jelqing is one penis enlargement exercise, while a PE workout can consist of many different possible movements.

Do a search for "proof" on this subforum- you'll find pics, links to pics, anectodes and even clinical references to penis enlargement gains.

Supplements may not be necessary if you're starting out (unless you suffer from ED). Try going without any supplements for at least a few weeks to begin with. That way, when you do try something you'll be able to note any differences.

Check out this beginner's routine to start: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

Diesel 7"

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Big Al is right on the money with this topic. check out the beginners routines if you are not happy with that let me know and I can give you some advice as well.